PDA

View Full Version : Possibility?

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 26th, 2004, 10:32:31 PM
Well, for months I've been trying to figure out where Jacali's strengths are and I think I've finally found it.

What if she were a mastermind in mechanics? She's learned how to fix ships and restore them ever since she was a child working along side her dad.

She could work on Jedi ships or if one broke down, she could be on call and go to it to fix it. She's already restored her own speeder and has worked at a garage down the street in restoring. It would be perfect....let me know of your thoughts on this!!! Just trying to find her way...

Sarr Koon
Jun 26th, 2004, 10:35:10 PM
*thinks it is a good idea*

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 27th, 2004, 01:55:33 AM
Artificer

The Artificers are the creators, tinkerers, and inventors of the Jedi Knights. They tend to be very technical in nature and posses heightened mechanical empathy. A good example of an Artificer is Cay Qel-Droma who would rather tune a lightsaber’s blade than listen to his Master’s stories.

Skills: Astrogation, and Computer Programming / Repair plus...

Pick five from the following: Droid Programming, Droid Repair, Ground Vehicle Repair, Repulsorlift Repair, Space Transports Repair, Starship Repair, Starship Weapons Repair, Cybernetics Repair, Security, Blaster Repair, Capital Ship Repair, Armor Repair, Walker Repair, Lightsaber Repair, Sensors, Capital Ship Piloting, Capital Ship Shields, Communications, Ground Vehicle Operation, Repulsorlift Operation, Powersuit Operation, Space Transports, Starship Piloting, and Starship Shields

Powers:

Control: Absorb/Dissipate Energy

Sense: Instinctive Astrogation, Magnify Senses, Cyber Sense

Control and Sense: Speak with Machines

Control, Sense, and Alter: Conduit, CyberLocke

Minimum Skills for Graduation: Control = 3D, Sense = 3D+2, Alter = 1D

Recommended Studying: Mecha Empathy, Mecha Manipulation, Warp Matter, Lightsaber Combat, Commune with Machines, Thermogenesis, and Transmutation.

;)

Alex
Jun 27th, 2004, 05:48:02 AM
Wow...where'd that quote come from? You mean there's a list we can pick stuff from? Coooool...

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 27th, 2004, 06:05:25 AM
There's no list, nope. You can find stuff like this, ideas and inspiration, HERE (http://www.rpg-domain.de/JHV13/part4.htm) though :)

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 27th, 2004, 07:08:09 AM
Yay!!! That is what I want her to do!!! My choices are:

Ground vehical repair
Space transport repair
Starship weapons repair
Ground vehical operation
Starship Piloting

Yay!! Thanks, Das for the info. It's good to know there is still hope out there for Jacali in finding what suits her.

Kale
Jun 27th, 2004, 04:58:34 PM
Don't think you have to choose five off that list--those are rules for a Star Wars RPG completely separate from this board. But you're free to use them as a guide.

Pretty useful reference, though. I'm sure some of the Force powers listed there wouldn't fly on this board, but it gave me a couple ideas.

Shade Magus
Jun 27th, 2004, 05:11:49 PM
Go for with.