PDA

View Full Version : A Chance Reunion (Jessica and open)

Cyrel Annat
Jun 25th, 2004, 12:49:44 PM
The rogue Jedi had spent most of the day fine-tuning a few loose ends on his starfighter, a ship that had seen some use of late. Even now, his droid was still checking through the systems to ensure that nothing was amiss within the programming. It never hurt to be too cautious when it came to such things, considering the use that the ship went through, as well as the reasons behind most of those uses. A circuit malfunction at the wrong time was not something that the man cared to go through.

And after such a day, he felt the need to relax, and thus he was now settling into a booth at one of the spaceport diners. One he had frequented many times before and likely would continue to do such. He had returned the speeder to his friend, though in all likelihood, he would have need to use it again.

Before him was a simple meal that consisted of some manner of meat and potatoes, though he wasn't certain of the exact origin. Just that it generally tasted good. It didn't matter to him, though, as any warm-cooked meal would do at this point. As the server passed by, he made the simple request for a refill on his jawa juice.

Jessica Arlos
Jun 25th, 2004, 02:46:03 PM
A woman of golden red hair sat somewhere behind Cyrel Annat, a bit out of his eyesight. Steel blue eyes shift around the diner casually, as any patron would do after finishing a meal. She had already paid well before, but had decided to linger in the diner a few minutes.. maybe hours.. more. Lithe fingers run themselves through her hair as she rises from the booth that she was seated at. Again, her eyes move about the diner, gaze barely stopping at all, except for when she sees the back of Cyrel.

Features shift into a frown.. A frown of recognition, perhaps? More like the possibility of recognition. For now, though, she simply watches, to see if it is actually him.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 25th, 2004, 03:00:28 PM
He had not changed much since the last time she had seen him, save for perhaps a bit more length to his hair. Clothing, mannerisms, posture were all the same as they had been. And to no real surprise, he was still a bit of a loner.

The best look she might get would be when the server returns with a fresh drink for him, causing his head to turn just enough that a full profile is visible. A few words of thanks are given to the server before the young lady shuffles off towards another table, leaving Cyrel to continue enjoying both his meal and the ability to simply sit down for an extended period of time.

Jessica Arlos
Jun 25th, 2004, 03:08:28 PM
A smile curls its way onto her lips as she witnesses the turn of his head. It had been awhile since she had seen him. Last time was short, but it was sweet. She only hoped now she might be able to see him a little longer.

She balls a fist, then unballs it a few times, before she again, runs a hand through her hair. She knows not to startle him in anyway, yet she figures that he already senses her presence, or at the very least, her eyes on him.

Inhaling, she moves into a stroll, moving towards him at a normal pace, and, then..

Right past him..

Cyrel Annat
Jun 25th, 2004, 03:25:24 PM
It had been quite some time since he had seen her, since they had parted ways on this same planet over a year ago. He could feel that she was somewhere within the diner, though he did not look around just yet. And then, she was moving.

The glass of jawa juice was lifted to his lips again, to hide the almost knowing grin on his face. A side-glance as she approached and walked past only made him smirk a bit, before he placed the glass back on the table.

"Hello, Jessica. I wondered how long it would take you to come over here."

Jessica Arlos
Jun 25th, 2004, 03:37:39 PM
Jessica pauses, and shakes her head slightly. She should have known. A smirk settles on her face as well as she turns on her heel to face him.

It was nice to see him. The smirk transformed itself into a smile as her eyes locked with his.

"Hello, Cyrel.."

She says nothing else, and doesn't exactly sit down just yet, either.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 25th, 2004, 03:40:58 PM
The smile is returned with the same warmth that it always held for her. They had seen and been through much together, most of those things involving some manner of conflict. It was good to see her again, relieving to see that she was still well.

"It has been a long time, Jessica. Do sit down if you wish to."

Jessica Arlos
Jun 25th, 2004, 03:46:32 PM
"It has, Cyrel. And, thanks." The latter comment referred to the offering of the seat, which she does, in fact, take. She carefully settles into the seat across from him, the smile still on her lips.

"I really is good to see you again. How are you?"

Again, her fingers slide through her hair, pushing the soft curls of golden red out of her face. At least for the time being.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 25th, 2004, 03:50:53 PM
"I am well, though I cannot say that the past year and a half has been entirely peaceful. Of course, I'm sure that neither of us expected it to be."

A brief pause as he lifts his glass again for a drink before signaling to the server again, just in case. It was two-fold, really. If Jessica needed a drink, it could be ordered, and he had finished his meal. The glass placed back down on the table, his dark eyes look over to the young woman across from him again.

"And how have you been?"

Jessica Arlos
Jun 25th, 2004, 03:57:41 PM
Jessica would shake her head slightly to the server when he asked if she would like anything. Eyes return to Cyrel soon after, though, as she replies.

""I am about as well as can be expected, I suppose. What have you been doing in the year or so since I last saw you?" The smile returns to her features as her eyes remain on him, still. It truly had been too long.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:10:08 PM
"Much of the same that I did before. I left here shortly after we parted ways to continue with what training I could, though it was more simply to refine what I knew, and clear my mind of the past. I came back here about six months ago and have had my share of run-ins since. I guess you could say that some things never change."

Jessica Arlos
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:18:09 PM
"No. No, they don't.." A grin is offered to him, as she tilts her head into a nod. "It's nice to know you still check in now and then." She, of course, is referring to the 'run-ins'. The grin remains.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:24:15 PM
"I do, though there are times when it is not really by choice. And you? Where did you run off to after we parted?"

Finally voicing one of the thoughts that had remained on his mind since they did separate. He had wondered many times, hoping for such a chance as this to be able to speak with Jessica once again. Now, any questions that either of them had for the other would be able to be answered.

Jessica Arlos
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:31:34 PM
"This way, and that. I had a run-in with some people, myself. But it lasted longer than I had hoped. I went into hiding for awhile. But the problem was resolved. So, only the last few months, has my time been.. half-way pleasant."

A shrug, but she still smiles to him. She didn't seem to mind too much. Fingers interlace with each other as she settles her hands down on the table in front of her, eyes of blue still on her friend across from her.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:39:22 PM
"Only halfway?" he asks with a bit of a smirk, though he understood the sentiment completely. He had, after all, more or less gone into hiding himself. He left Coruscant in favor of a more secluded environ where he could be free of distraction.

"At least you got everything taken care of, or at least I assume that you did."

Jessica Arlos
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:46:15 PM
"More or less.." A smirk, and she glances around briefly, before her gaze returns to Cyrel.

"Ever heard from anyone from way back when?

Cyrel Annat
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:49:55 PM
"No, nothing at all, actually, and I have not bothered to venture back to check for myself. As I recall, there were not many of our group still around when we left. I imagine that they all left for better things, or simply to get away."

He raised the glass of jawa juice again to drain the last of it, setting the glass aside afterwards.

"I cannot say that I would blame them on either account."

Jessica Arlos
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:52:58 PM
"Yes, I suppose you're right. We weren't all that close to any of them, either. So, I suppose it's fine.." A nod, and she runs her fingers through her hair again. A habit of hers, apparently, or just an unconcious thing.

"So, what have you been doing.. lately?"

Cyrel Annat
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:57:25 PM
"Lately? Trying to get enough time to actually relax. This is the longest that I have been able to sit down in a long time. Well, without being in a cockpit, that is. Doing some minor repairs on my ship before the next batch of fun comes along."

Jessica Arlos
Jun 25th, 2004, 05:01:49 PM
"I guess you sort of have me to thank for that. A grin, as she refers to the time of relaxing.

She leans on her hand as she continues to watch him with her steel blue eyes. "Next batch of fun, hm? You predict them now?" A grin is offered.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 25th, 2004, 05:07:47 PM
"No, I just prefer to be prepared when they come calling. It would be most dreadful if I had need of my ship and something wasn't working correctly. I've been in that situation before and it is not enjoyable."

An almost knowing grin there as the ship he used when they traveled together was something of a loaner at the time. But it had its share of flaws and they did come into play a time or two, usually when they were being trailed.

Jessica Arlos
Jun 25th, 2004, 05:19:44 PM
Jessica releases a chuckle at his statement, and nods to him. "No, it's not. Not enjoyable at all. Not good for the stomach, either." She smirks to him, and refolds her fingers together again.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 25th, 2004, 07:13:42 PM
"No, not good for the stomach either. I see you remember a couple of our old flights, hmm?"

A soft laugh accompanies his words as he watches her, wondering briefly how they managed to survive on a couple of occasions. OK, more than a couple of occasions. Perhaps it had been luck, but Cyrel was not one to rely on luck. His training had told him as much.

"So, how long do you intend to remain here in Coruscant?"

Jessica Arlos
Jun 25th, 2004, 07:41:37 PM
Jessica releases a soft chuckle, as she too keeps her gaze locked on Cyrel's."Yeah.. I do. Some of them were kind of fun." She smirks a bit.

She had missed him during their time apart. Well, of course she had, they had spent some time together before they went their seperate ways. From time to time, she had wondered what he was up to, what he was doing, if he was all right, if he had missed her at all.

"I'm not sure. I didn't really have any plans on leaving. Not for awhile at least. But one can never be too sure."

Cyrel Annat
Jun 25th, 2004, 07:48:09 PM
"Well, this certainly is no tamer of an environment, especially in the lower levels of the city. I do try to avoid them when at all possible, but that's not always possible. Though there is no telling what tomorrow may bring."

And that was the truth. While he did not plan on leaving the city anytime soon, either, there was never a guarantee as to whether or not he may end up leaving, be it for one thing or another. He had definitely logged enough hours in hyperspace lately, for certain.

Jessica Arlos
Jun 25th, 2004, 07:54:40 PM
"Exactly." A nod is offered in response in addition to her comment. "Well, if that does happen, hopefully you won't stay away as long. Deal?" Lips curl into a friendly grin as a stray hair falls in her face, fingers moving to push it back where it came from.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:06:36 PM
"I shall do my best, though I could always use the help in certain circumstances. As I hope you know that you can count on me for aid when you need it."

Which wasn't anything new to either of them, at least he hoped not. While he could not think of much right off-hand that would detain him, save for perhaps one he had encountered several times, he could also not discount the possibility that something would and could come up. Like the one he had encountered. An odd exchange, those had been, though a respect between the two had been growing, if not grudgingly.

"Do you have a ship yet?" he asks, which would then lead to the how she got to Coruscant question.

Jessica Arlos
Jun 25th, 2004, 09:03:13 PM
"That's good to know." She replies with a small nod, and a smile. She shrugs once in respond to his question, and responds as such: "Nope, no ship. Really can't afford one."

Cyrel Annat
Jun 25th, 2004, 11:34:29 PM
"And here I thought that by now you would have amassed great wealth," he replies with a teasing grin. He knew that she hadn't done much simply for money in their earlier meetings, but that didn't mean that fortune couldn't have arrived in the meantime. With all of the bad situations they had been in, an actual good one shouldn't have been out of the question.

Jessica Arlos
Jun 26th, 2004, 12:11:57 AM
"Soon, Cyrel, soon." Is her reply, eyes narrowing in mock contemplation, fingers moving to rub her chin slowly.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 26th, 2004, 12:22:50 AM
Ah, the same Jessica. It was nice to see that things hadn't changed, that the past hadn't ruined her. It was hard enough for him for a time, and he had some measure of training to deal with hardships.

"Are those the words of someone who has something in mind?"

Jessica Arlos
Jun 26th, 2004, 12:24:43 AM
"Perhaps." Jessica replies, a small grin on her lips as eyes of steel blue remain on him, still.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 26th, 2004, 11:48:39 PM
"Perhaps? I imagine that any further discussion of this topic should not be in the open then."

Same old Jessica. Her response made him smirk a bit, and inwardly, he was laughing a bit. And even if it wasn't a questionable endeavor, it would not do well for any stray ears to here of it.

"Shall we take a little tour of the city?"

Jessica Arlos
Jun 27th, 2004, 12:33:57 AM
"I would very much like that." Jessica replies, rising from the booth in which she was seated. She pauses in wait for him to rise as well.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 27th, 2004, 01:00:49 PM
And so they do, Cyrel leaving a few credits on the table to pay for his meal and drinks before leading the way out of the diner. Near the spaceport, it was the perfect location for any manner of dealings to go down, but he was not part of any of those. It was simply a place that he knew well enough that he could trust the ownership.

It was a bit crowded, much like a previous time he had ventured down these streets. That had ended in quite the little altercation, though it didn't end badly. Far from it. Just the same, he didn't care to go through such a situation anytime soon.

Turning down a corner and into an alleyway, he reaches out a bit to ensure the safety of the area. "So, what is this prospect of yours?"

Jessica Arlos
Jun 27th, 2004, 05:14:27 PM
"I think it might be best that I not say anything until I'm sure it can be done." Jessica follows by his side, but not too close. She wasn't about to let it look like she couldn't take care of herself. Eyes of blue shift about the alleyway as well, but she only moves forward when he does.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 28th, 2004, 12:08:13 AM
"Fair enough. If you need access to any information, both my ship and my apartment here have suitable computers."

There was, of course, any number of other public locations that people could use, but she did want some semblance of privacy. He had no idea at all what sort of mischief she would eventually get into, though very little would surprise him after a few of their earlier adventures.

"I take it that you haven't heard from any of the others, either?"

Jessica Arlos
Jun 28th, 2004, 06:10:26 PM
"Thanks." Jessica states with a nod and a smile to him. "I'll let you know if I need anything like that."

The woman shakes her head, causes soft golden red curls to shift back and forth lightly. "No, not a peep."

Cyrel Annat
Jun 28th, 2004, 06:33:12 PM
"I wonder if Dixon ever finally decided on a side. It's no wonder, really, with bounty hunters. Whoever pays them the most generally gets their wish."

He continues down the alleyway after that, as if lost in a bit of thought. It had been a while since he truly thought about most of those that were there before, the betrayals, the battles. Perhaps it was for the best that he generally left the past in the past. He had learned his lessons and taken that knowledge with him. The rest would not help things.

"Any plans to go back?"

Jessica Arlos
Jun 28th, 2004, 07:32:26 PM
Jessica pushes out a breath at the mention of Dixon. Head shakes momentarily. Dixon. She just smirks silently to herself.. She disregards Cyrel's first statement, and goes straight for the second.."Not at the moment. It's not like there's anything back there for me, anyway."

Cyrel Annat
Jun 28th, 2004, 11:35:31 PM
"Nothing but bad memories, I would imagine. Anyone worth seeing is likely long gone from there, the same as you and I."

He glances up briefly as a transport ship passes by overhead on its way to some other locale. Not long ago, a similar transport had brought him back to this planet. Now that he was out of seclusion, he had his ship. It allowed a certain freedom that sometimes felt lacking when one had to rely on other means of transportation.

"Just up ahead is a speeder that I use in the city here. We can stop by my apartment for a while to relax and talk, and you can search the databases for any information that you need."

Jessica Arlos
Jun 29th, 2004, 12:09:02 AM
"If someone was worth seeing, we'll run into them again." Jessica agrees, hands slipping behind her, fingers interlocking.

Briefly, her thoughts travel to the others that she had met close to two years ago. Flashes of memories shift in her mind quickly, and then the moment passes, and she 'returns' to the alleyway, if that is where they still are.

Jessica turns her head to settle her steel blue gaze on Cyrel for a fleeting moment, then they return forward. "Will we be running into a female friend at your apartment?" The woman states with a smirk, eyes shifting sidelong at him.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 29th, 2004, 11:15:46 AM
"Not that I am aware of," he answers with a return smirk, "though nothing is guaranteed."

He purposefully refrained from further comment, not to mislead, but rather so he didn't have to explain his recurrent meetings with a certain darksider. Jessica might very well question his own side after that. For him, it was a long and oft times confusing journey, but he could visualize the end result. It was just a matter of much determination and hard work for him to succeed.

"And nothing is out of the realm of possibility."

Jessica Arlos
Jun 29th, 2004, 12:20:21 PM
Again, she smirks, and shakes her head briefly. "That's okay. You don't have to tell me." She brushes a hair out of her face as she glances about briefly.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 29th, 2004, 12:40:44 PM
He nods, as much of a thank you as words would express as they continue to the end of the alleyway where his speeder was waiting. Another brief glance around the area before he climbed in and started up the engines. "Anywhere you need to stop on the way?"

Once she is settled and strapped in, he lifts the speeder from its spot and carefully navigates it out of another slightly wider alleyway until they are in traffic with the rest of Coruscant's busy streets. No matter what time of day it was, he always found the city to be bustling with activity. Something that was both good and bad.

Jessica Arlos
Jun 29th, 2004, 12:44:39 PM
Before leaving, she responds as such: "No, not right now." Steel blue gaze shifts about as they head off.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 29th, 2004, 01:01:17 PM
The trip for the most part is pretty uneventful, just the usual hubbub of the city. Being familiar with it helps a great deal and the trip is not quite as long as it might have been otherwise. The speeder slows a bit to turn into a smaller parking lot set beneath one of the smaller apartment complexes in the area. Once in a parking stall, he powers down the engines again, giving a cursory glance around them.

"I should warn you ahead of time that it's not exactly the ritziest place in the city, but it serves me well enough."

Of course, she likely knew him well enough that this was not entirely unexpected. And not that the place was a slum by any stretch, but there were far nice apartments in the city. He leads the way to the front door, stepping through once they slide apart. The layout was almost like an old hotel, and at one time, it's possible that it was just that.

The entryway opened into a larger hall with a couple counters and desks at one side, an elevator lift at the far end and several couches, chairs and tables set off to the opposite side. Moving to the elevator, he waits for the doors to open.

"Once we're inside, you can log into the database. Everything is secured so there's no worry about anyone eavesdropping."

Jessica Arlos
Jun 29th, 2004, 01:20:46 PM
Referring to his first statement, she replies, "You say that as if I stay at expensive hotels all the time." Another smirk from her as she follows him towards the elevator. "I'm not sure I'll be needing the database now. But thanks for the offer."

Cyrel Annat
Jun 29th, 2004, 02:47:07 PM
"Of course. If you need anything at all, do not hesitate to ask."

Once the elevator arrives at the main floor, the doors open allowing the two to step in. He presses the button for the appropriate floor and finally the doors close again to take them upwards. Cyrel leads the way out of the elevator once it arrives at their floor, passing a couple of the doors along the way before stopping in front of the one that presumably is his.

Opening the door, he pushes his senses out to cover the area of the apartment, not stepping in until certain that nothing is amiss. At that point, he allows her to walk in before closing the door behind them both.

"Make yourself at home, Jessica."

Jessica Arlos
Jun 29th, 2004, 04:35:54 PM
Steel blue eyes move around the apartment slowly, taking in her surroundings. Lithe fingers move to slip through her hair as she takes a few steps further in. Hands move in front of her as fingers gently interlock with each other.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 29th, 2004, 07:09:57 PM
"Relax. This place is certainly not going to bite."

An attempt at a joke to try and quell her apparent unease. A curious thing really. He was pretty sure that it wasn't the appearance of the place that was causing it.

As far as the layout was concerned, it was pretty basic. The doorway opened up into a full living room with desk and database set up in one corner. A simple enough couch against the other wall with a table and a few chairs near the kitchen area. A hallway extended past the wall with the couch, presumably to the sleeping quarters and the 'fresher.

There were little other decorations at all in the place, though with him usually just sticking around long enough to sleep, that really wouldn't come as a surprise. There was a large window, which slid aside to work as a door that led to a small balcony which did give off a decent enough view of the cityscape. At night, it was quite the view with all the lights.

He motions towards the couch as he steps towards one of the chairs, pulling it out and sitting down. "Have a seat."

Jessica Arlos
Jun 29th, 2004, 07:19:54 PM
Jessica briefly glances around once more, then approaches the couch at Cyrel's request. She jumps in the air and lands with a plop on the couch. A wide grin moves onto her lips. "Nice place, Cyrel."

Cyrel Annat
Jun 29th, 2004, 07:31:07 PM
"Thank you. It serves its purpose and that is all that I can really ask for. I never was one for much luxury, nor did I have the money for it. Neither of those things has changed."

It seemed almost odd, really, this entire situation. He had not expected at all to run into her today, and it showed in the real lack of knowing what to say. Not that this was abnormal, either.

"Care for a drink? There should be some juice or milk in the fridge, perhaps a Corellian Ale or two if you want that."

Jessica Arlos
Jun 29th, 2004, 07:42:42 PM
Jessica smiles a little at the sense of brief uncomfortableness. The smile remains as she watches him. "No, that's okay. I ate and stuff before I ran into you."

Cyrel Annat
Jun 29th, 2004, 09:54:31 PM
"I apologize that I cannot be a bit more accomodating. I am not exactly used to having guests in my home, though this is a most welcome change. How much more research do you have to do before you undertake your next endeavor?"

It seemed to be the most common topic at the moment, considering there was not much that he himself openly discussed. Sure, he could probably bore her to tears relaying the tales of his past few adventures. With some of them, she would likely assume he was making it up.

Jessica Arlos
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:02:06 PM
"I just have to figure out a couple of things, then I should be good to go." Jessica offers a bit of a smile, and could sense the slight tension in the air. The tension of lack of conversation, if anything.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:12:06 PM
"That sounds quite promising, then," he answers, dark brown eyes still studying her a bit. Not too much about her had changed, though there was something. Perhaps it was simply the same as what he felt, an apparent inability to start up a good conversation. But what did one talk about? Old times? They had covered that already, both content to let those times remain in the past. The only good that had come of it was their friendship.

He did not want to probe too deeply for information on her next job, knowing that she would speak of it if she felt the need or desire to. His own tales were not exactly freely spoken about, and his down time was too boring to speak of. Didn't want to put her to sleep, after all. And then, finally, one thing that was easy enough to speak of that just might pique her interest as well.

"I do not believe that you have seen my ship. If I recall correctly, it was a bit out of commission when we were together, and I used that old freighter. This one is, a bit more appropriate, I think."

So long as she didn't think of him as being a braggart. He certainly wasn't considering the ship itself was about as old as he was, give or take. It did have its strong points, however.

Jessica Arlos
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:38:19 PM
Jessica silently pushes out a breath as her hand moves to finger her hair briefly. As the silence lengthens, her eyes of steel shift from his eyes to move about his apartment again.

"Is it all.. spit-shined?" She replies with a grin, hand falling from her hair to settle in her lap.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 30th, 2004, 04:40:58 PM
"Not quite, but close. It works well enough for as old as it is, and a bit better than it likely should."

Inwardly, he was still curious as to what her business plans were in the city, though he still would not question it. His eyes remain on her for a few more moments before he glances to the large window, noting many of the speeders that fly past.

He finally stands and walks across the interior of the apartment to that same window, looking out across the cityscape. "Quite a view, don't you think?"

Jessica Arlos
Jun 30th, 2004, 08:49:35 PM
Jessica nods a little bit as her eyes remain on him momentarily. "Yeah, I guess." She rises from the couch as he moves over to the window. Eyes shift to him for a second before they go to said view. She clears her throat and shakes her head to herself a little.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 30th, 2004, 10:11:58 PM
"Much better at night, I'll admit. It's almost relaxing to see all of the lights of the city as far as the eye can see. Thankfully, the glass is just short of soundproof so the noise never disturbs me."

He continues to look out the window for a few more moments, able to see her in the reflection of the glass. There was another question on the tip of his tongue, though he didn't want it to sound too presumptuous. Still, it needed to be voiced, lest it continue to occupy his thoughts.

"Did you know that I was still in Coruscant or was it merely luck that we happened to be in the same diner?"

Jessica Arlos
Jul 1st, 2004, 09:04:37 PM
"I suppose one should take the relaxing moments as they come." She states with a smile to him. In response to his second comment, her shoulders lift into a small shrug as she continues looking forward.

"Luck, I imagine."

Cyrel Annat
Jul 7th, 2004, 07:14:22 PM
"Then perhaps your luck will carry over to your next endeavor. And yes, one should make certain to enjoy the relaxation when the time comes. I still find very little of that of late."

Jessica Arlos
Jul 8th, 2004, 12:39:21 PM
"Yeah, me too." Jessica tilts her head into a brief nod as her eyes remain on Cyrel. Hands slip behind her back as she stays in her position, gaze eventually shifting to the outside view.

Cyrel Annat
Jul 11th, 2004, 11:22:35 PM
"But perhaps somewhere down the line, the chance will arise when a long vacation may be taken. I fear it may be a long ways away, but there's always a chance, and it may come a bit easier for you."

Jessica Arlos
Jul 12th, 2004, 04:00:33 PM
"What makes you say that?" Jessica inquires with a small tilt of her head, eyes shifting to Cyrel once again.

Cyrel Annat
Jul 20th, 2004, 09:33:36 PM
"Nothing in particular. I just don't see it being an easy task for myself so I can only hope that it would be easier for you."

Jessica Arlos
Jul 24th, 2004, 07:41:05 PM
"Well, one can only hope." Jessica states with a brief nod, taking a few steps away from Cyrel. "I suppose I should get going, you know. I'm sure you have other things to attend to."

Cyrel Annat
Jul 30th, 2004, 08:07:17 PM
"Nothing too pressing, though I probably should not say that too terribly loud lest I get tossed into something else. Do you need me to give you a ride anywhere?"

Jessica Arlos
Jul 31st, 2004, 11:59:04 PM
Jessica turns her lips into a half grin half smile. "No that's alright, I don't want to trouble you." Mimicing him, she adds, "It's no trouble."

She smirks a little and shakes her head. "I think I can manage, but thank you for the offer."