PDA

View Full Version : Paying a visit (Jacali and open to one other)

Yurza Magus
Jun 25th, 2004, 05:29:03 AM
Yurza ntered the bar and grill, looking around. It had been a long time since he had been in here, but he had heard of some recent news involving an old employee of his an wanted to comfirm it. It was also a chance to meet one of the ones that brough about the ruin of his business. He had sent an anonymous letter telling Jacali Danner that she had a visitor in the bar. Hopefully she had gotten it.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 25th, 2004, 07:10:41 AM
Jacali Danner had received the letter and wondered who this mysterious person was, but decided to go ahead and meet with them, after all it was in the B&G.

Dressed in her usual tan Padawan attire, she made her way there and entered. She handed her lightsabre over to the guards and walked on in. Nothing seemed amiss in the Force as she looked around and then she saw him.

It was Shade's brother from Lower Coruscant, this was the mysterious person who had sent for her?

Jacali's eyes did not burn with hate or revenge for this man, but she held the look of compassion for such a soul that had gone to such lengths.

The Padawan did not hesitate as she walked over to him. "Greetings, Yurza." She said pleasantly. "You were the last person I'd ever expect to see. Especially, topside."

Yurza Magus
Jun 25th, 2004, 05:10:04 PM
"I try to get in the sun whenever I'm on this planet," he said with a smirk. He couldn't sense anything from her through the Force. So much for getting her rilled up.

"I hear your sister had her child. Is that true?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 25th, 2004, 09:03:28 PM
Jacali nodded. "Yes, it's true. She had a son."

The Padawan stayed calm and mindful with this young man.

Yurza Magus
Jun 26th, 2004, 05:24:31 PM
"Ahh...I see. You know I would like to see them. That is why I'm here."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 26th, 2004, 09:28:06 PM
Jacali raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "You are kidding, right? Because, if you're not...do you really think I would allow you within fifty feet of them?"

Yurza Magus
Jun 27th, 2004, 07:56:30 AM
"I think that would b more up to her wouldn't it?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 27th, 2004, 09:58:05 PM
"At this point...she trusts my judgement, Yurza. You held her captive, sold her body to make money for you. If you don't recall...I was in your little home. You wanted to sell me as well, but things didn't end up that way, did they?" Jacali asked coolily.

Yurza Magus
Jun 28th, 2004, 01:39:49 PM
"Time will tell about that, but honestly you don't think me pure evil do you? I merely wish to see if they are doing well," Yurza said with a cvool smile of his own.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 28th, 2004, 08:02:44 PM
"Well, rest assure. They are doing quite well, Yurza. So, you know you didn't have to come all the way topside to find that out, I would've been quite glad to give you that information."

Yurza Magus
Jun 28th, 2004, 08:08:57 PM
"Ohh...so you would have ventured down there to me? And how would your poor sister feel about that? Or better yet Shade? Tell me how are you two doing?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 28th, 2004, 08:17:42 PM
"I wouldn't have had to go down there, that 's what comms are for. My sister wouldn't want me within ten feet of you, Yurza. But, I'm not afraid of you and your brother? He's doing quite well." She told him smugly.

Yurza Magus
Jun 28th, 2004, 08:23:08 PM
"Nu huh...I asked how you two were doing. Don't try and act like there isn't something between y'all."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 28th, 2004, 08:28:23 PM
"You're imagining things, Yurza and even if there was something going on between us, I just don't see myself talking to you about it." Truth be told, Jacali didn't know what was going on between them.

Zip, so far.

They were very close friends and if that was what Shade wanted from her than she wouldn't do anything to mess it up.

Kiane Silvina
Jun 28th, 2004, 08:39:07 PM
Outside goes quiet as a figure in a long black trench coat steps up to the door. The guard asks for her weapons and with an exsaperated sigh, she hands over two guns and a light saber. The guard motions her in and she stalks in, annoyed by getting her weapons taken.

Kiane quickly takes a glance around the room, her light brown, shoulderlength hair blowing forward from the wind coming in the door. Her eyes finaly stop on her "prey." Yurza. A small smirk falls across her face and she walks over to where he is speaking with a woman.

Kiane walks up behind Yurza and wraps her arms around his neck, biting down on his neck gently and then whispers in his ear. If this woman was interested in Yurza, she wanted to make her jelous for no reason.

"Guess who."

Yurza Magus
Jun 28th, 2004, 08:42:18 PM
"I'm not imaging anything. He acts just the same around you as he did when he was in love with...ahhh...who?! Kiane? What are you doing here?"

Kiane Silvina
Jun 28th, 2004, 08:46:40 PM
She shrugs to him and places her chin on her arm that was still on his shoulder. She looks at Jacali and a small smirk comes to her face. A jedi. All the more fun. Her green blue eyes where bright with a sadistic humor. Her eyes drift to Yurza.

"I was in the area and sensed you. Thought I might drop by and see what you were up to. Why? Are you too buisy for me?"

This last part was said with a mock sad/upset voice. She smirks again and looks back at Jacali.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 28th, 2004, 08:52:14 PM
Jacali could sense the darkness in the young woman, but never flinched. The Padawan had a lot of strength against any antagonizing situations, this be one of them.

Her calmness was fluent and she never waivered in the least. "As I said, Shade and I are friends."

Yurza Magus
Jun 28th, 2004, 08:54:34 PM
"Sure whatever you say sweetie. By the way, I'd like you to meet a freind of mine. Jacali this is Kiane. Kiane, Jacali. Won't you pleae join us?" He asked as a chair between Yurza and the Padwan slid back.

Kiane Silvina
Jun 28th, 2004, 08:57:16 PM
"Oh what, I am not aloud to sit here?"

She motions to his lap and grins. She then un wraps herself from around Yurza and sits down in the seat. Her eyes go back to Jacali, the smirk still on her face.

"So... How do you know Yurza?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 28th, 2004, 09:08:46 PM
Jacali moved over a bit to allow the woman to sit. She saw the smirk, but remained calm. "We have a common acquaintance, his brother...my sister."

Yurza Magus
Jun 28th, 2004, 11:22:31 PM
"Now, now behave Kiane. Jacali here is a freind. In fact I was just talking to her about seeing her sister."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 3rd, 2004, 10:28:57 AM
"He's right, Miss. I'm no threat to you with him." She looked at Yurza and with the same calmness she merely told him.

"There is no need for you to see my sister, Yurza. You've caused her enough grief for a lifetime."

Yurza Magus
Jul 3rd, 2004, 02:07:54 PM
"I caused nothing she didn't invite into her life."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 3rd, 2004, 09:05:38 PM
"Well, I'll admit that is true she did get into a bad crowd, but you didn't have to keep her locked up."

Yurza Magus
Jul 3rd, 2004, 09:11:02 PM
"And if I say that is was for her protection? You can't really argue. She had food and shelter and everything she needed. There were worse things out there than me, isn't that right Kaine?"

Kiane Silvina
Jul 4th, 2004, 12:35:22 AM
Kiane had just been leaning back agianst her chair, her right arm drapped over the back, listening to them argue and smiling to herself, the same sadistic smile she gets when things like this happen. She looks at Yurza when he speaks to her and her grin grows a bit.

"There is alot of things out there that are worse than that. I am one of them."

Her cold eyes drift to Jacali.

"So what service did your sister do for Yurza. Her works in many different areas."

Yurza Magus
Jul 8th, 2004, 07:02:02 PM
"I believe she was part of a gentlemen's service wasn't she Jacali?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 8th, 2004, 10:15:54 PM
Jacali rolled her eyes and nodded. "Yes, I suppose she was."

Kiane Silvina
Jul 17th, 2004, 02:15:59 PM
Kiane laughs slightly.

"I see. She is one of those kind of people."

Kiane always looked down on that area of Yurza's people. She found them useless and with no point. She was never really polite to any of them.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 17th, 2004, 09:24:28 PM
"Well, Yurza her life is much different now. So, you need not worry about her, she's being well taken care of." Jacali said clear and to the point.

Yurza Magus
Jul 18th, 2004, 12:46:32 AM
"Does that mean, an old freind couldn't say hi?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 23rd, 2004, 09:25:13 PM
Jacali shook her head with a smirk. "You don't give up, do you? I really don't think she wants or cares to see you."

Kiane Silvina
Jul 26th, 2004, 09:13:54 PM
"Oh come on. One simple hello wont kill a girl... well unless they have a very very weak heart and any sound will set them off."

She places her elbows on the table and leans on her hands, watching Jacali.

Yurza Magus
Jul 28th, 2004, 06:11:19 PM
Yurza smiled to himself. He loved watching small confrontations.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 30th, 2004, 10:15:17 PM
"Your taunting and mocking attitude will gain you nothing, Yurza. Don't think you're going to get through to me that way." Jacali stood up straighter and crossed her arms in front of her chest.