PDA

View Full Version : Omega: Life's little surprises (Lillian Snow){Finished}

Yurza Magus
Jun 24th, 2004, 12:59:26 PM
Yurza had gathered the data and reviewed it. Now he had his first victim chosen. She was only a Padawan and not that strong, but she would suffice to test his new abilities out. Then he would go up the ladder to the next and then the next. Every name he had chosen for a purpose. Each having their own stengths and weaknesses, that he hoped to exploit.

Now he was standing outside the Jedi Temple waiting on his first victim, Lillian Snow.

Lillian Snow
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:27:25 PM
Lillian comes down the steps carefully, balancing her baby boy in her arms and making sure not to stumble. Titian, her son, is waving his hands at everything he can see, trying to attract the attention of something interesting.

"It's fun outside, huh boo bear?" she coos, nuzzling her nose against his to make him giggle. "C'mon. You're growing up fast and you need new clothes. C'mon. Let's go shopping."

She hefts Titian up and walks right by Yurza, happily unaware of what he is.

Yurza Magus
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:33:51 PM
Yurza stays facing the oppoiste direction for a few more moments before turning around to follow her. He had overheard her telling Titan that they were going shopping, and smiled. Good...what better place for a demonstration than a shopping center. Until then however I'll just try a few small things.

He reached out with the Force, slowly, trying not to give him away. He would have to connect with her mind before anything could happen. She might be able to sense him reaching out, but this close to the temple, she would hopefully just put it off as another Jedi waking up and doing their exercises.

Lillian Snow
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:38:39 PM
Yurza is in luck. She nods to another Padawan passing the opposite way who is telekinetically juggling her groceries. Titian makes a grab for them but misses, shouting at the floating bags as they go away.

"Sshh, don't yell sweetie. Mommy will float a shopping bag for you after we're done, okay?"

She pulls out a worn set of plastic keys, each with a different color.

"Want your key ring?"

It seems he does, as he takes the red one and stuffs it in his mouth, burbling happily around it as he gums on it.

Yurza Magus
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:44:08 PM
Yurza smiled. He had connected with her mind, and she had given him the perfect opportunity to test himself. He half closed his eyes, probing her mind and sending little impulses to Lillian. Take the keys. Take the keys away from the baby....

He didn't send out to much energy with the thoughts, so she might not do it, but she should atleast think about it. This was only to let him know how much he would have to concentrate for her to obey his messages.

Lillian Snow
Jun 27th, 2004, 03:05:14 PM
Her index finger runs lightly around the inside of the keyring as she runs over her checklist. Titian needs new pants, new socks, new shirts...If she takes him into the garden barefooted and can reign him in when they go out to places, she may be able to get away with not buying him new shoes until winter. She's only got a few hundred credits after all.

With all this going through her head, Yurza's intrusion is unnoticed. The keys slip from Titian's hands with ease as Lillian takes them away, spinning them around her finger idly. Titian screams, jerking her out of her thoughts.

"What? What's wrong, boo bear? Are you messy? I know you're not hungry or sleepy, because you just woke up and I just fed you..."

Yurza Magus
Jun 27th, 2004, 03:16:07 PM
Yurza smiled to himself. Good, maybe I can do this a little better, next time. For now, though I'll just follow to see the effects, he thought as he moved to the side as one of Coruscant's busy cleaners swept past him.

Lillian Snow
Jun 29th, 2004, 05:08:23 PM
He's not messy.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?" she asks, wiping the tears from his eyes and finally seeing the keys dangling from her finger. "Aww, poor baby wanted his keys. I could've sworn I gave them to you."

She gives them back to Titian, rubbing his back as he quiets down and sticks the red key back in his mouth.

Yurza Magus
Jun 29th, 2004, 05:17:27 PM
Yurza followed them until they arrived at the shopping center. He walk in behind them, and veered off to the side, awaiting for the opportune time to strike. He needed the perfect example.

Lillian Snow
Jul 4th, 2004, 09:09:45 PM
"See, boo bear?" Lillian says, entering the shop and approaching a rack of tiny clothing. "They have a bigger hoodie for you, just like your old one that you love."

She removes a white and black hooded shirt with bear ears sewn onto the top of the hood, and takes a pair of black pants to match it. These are tossed over one arm as she realizes something.

"Oops, forgot to get a shopping cart."

One dislodges itself and trundes up, guided via telekinesis. Lillian settles Titian in it and puts his new outfit in the bottom of it. "Let's get socks first. They come in big packs so we can get lots of them all at once." Titian squeals and waves his new hoodie.

Yurza Magus
Jul 12th, 2004, 03:53:17 PM
Yurza's face made a grimace as he noticed the store that Lillian had gone in. Ugh...babies...well not all of them are that bad, he thought remembering Dalethria's child, but then again he placed her on a whole different level than most children.

Now let's see....what can I get her to do? He asked himself as his eyes followed her through the isles picking up various items. Be patient and the Force will guide you Yurza. Don't rush into anything and let her show you the most opportune time.

Lillian Snow
Jul 16th, 2004, 07:19:33 PM
The baby stuffs one of the ears on his hood into his mouth, watching with wide eyes as Lillian puts a few socks into her cart. "Now you need pants, and shirts..." she tells him, listing off the things. "And maybe some shoes, if I still have money..."

Titian digs his heels into the bottom of the cart and pulls his legs back, dislodging the shoes from his feet.

Yurza Magus
Jul 18th, 2004, 01:08:18 AM
The woman behind me just insulted me. Maybe I should hit her. These thoughts flowed out of Yurza mind and through the Force as he watched Lillian bend over to pick up the shoes.

Lillian Snow
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:30:03 PM
Lillian tenses, but this new thought doesn't go unnoticed by her.

"No," she thinks back at this errant idea, "That's not right. Let her speak poorly of me. It doesn't matter. And it's not Jedi-like to strike someone for an little insult like that!"

Her fist does curl tighter around the shopping cart's handle though, as she reaches for another outfit she thinks Titian will like.

Yurza Magus
Jul 20th, 2004, 02:18:02 PM
But what if she starts talking about your child? The voice asks.

Lillian Snow
Jul 26th, 2004, 02:40:07 PM
Lillian's back stiffens at this thought. She wouldn't dare talk badly about Titian! The young mother glares at the woman in question, a woman so squat and fat she would be almost indistinguishable from a Gamorrean.

"Bah!"

Titian's shout snaps Lillian's attention back to him. He's chewing on his fist and reaching for a brightly colored shirt on the rack. Lillian hands it to him idly, seeking a pair of shorts to match it and trying to get her mind off the hell-woman who is now searching the rack beside her.

Yurza Magus
Jul 28th, 2004, 06:10:19 PM
Damn kid...well...we'll just have to try harder won't we..., he thought to himself as he cleared his mind again and sent another persuasion out, slightly stronger than before.

"She is going for the shirt your son wants! You must stop her...do whatever is necessary."

Lillian Snow
Aug 5th, 2004, 03:21:00 PM
Lillian takes it quickly, making it just ahead of the other woman and throwing it carelessly into the cart, moving back around towards the shorts with a slight smirk on her face. That will show her...

Yurza Magus
Aug 6th, 2004, 12:40:34 PM
Yurza made a sour face. Innosence...umph, who needs it. This girls need to do something more extreme, not just run and grab a shirt...hmm...

His eyes scanned the immedeate area and fell upon a random teenager standing near him. He walked over and tapped the boy on the shoulder. "Excuse me, but how would you like to be a part of history?"

The boy nodded slowly. "Look you don't have to do anything daring, just go over to that girl right there and stand close to her. That's it." He guy shrugged, mumbling something about not seeing how that could be history, but he did it. Well then Lillian Snow. Let's see how you react to an innocent person.

The boy standing near you is getting closer. He plans to steal you son, everyone's son. You must protect your child, and be sure that he never harms another mother's child again.

Lillian Snow
Aug 12th, 2004, 08:33:13 PM
Lillian's heart pauses at the idea. He can't have her son! She'll fight him if she has to, even if she hasn't had combat training! She whirls quickly and strikes with the heel of her palm, hitting him in the chin and rocking his head back. Panic, fear, and desperation are welling up in her heart, making themselves plain on her face. Titian simply squeals delightedly and giggles. His mommy's acting funny.

Yurza Magus
Aug 15th, 2004, 01:34:01 PM
The boys hands flew up to his face, to make sure there was nothing broken. When he lowered his head to his face was when Yurza sent another impulse.

He is getting a weapon, he's trying again.

Lillian Snow
Aug 18th, 2004, 04:52:24 PM
Oh no, oh no...what's another one of those hand to hand moves she's seen the other Jedi do? She steps forward and plants both palms into his chest to try and knock him back. Titian makes another happy squeal and lobs one of his shoes at the poor boy. There's a crowd staring bewilderedly at the scene by now, but Lillian hasn't noticed them.

"You leave my little boy alone!" she hisses, stepping backwards towards the shopping cart where her son sits babbling at her.

Yurza Magus
Aug 27th, 2004, 02:25:04 AM
Some in the crowd started to point and laugh while others stood shocked.

"Look she's wearing Jedi robes!"

"Always knew they were no good."

Soon a camera started flashing and taking photos of Lillian beating up the young boy.

Good, now to finish off strong, Yurza thought as he began to prepare himself for one more move. As he formed the thought he wanted to send to Lillian, he also stretched out to the boy with the Force. He couldn't make him move with his mind, while still influencing the Padawan, but he could use his telekinesis.

He grabbed ahold of the boys hands and raised them over his head, and held them there while he sent his thought.

This is it. He is going for the kill!

Then he let the boys hands go and they began to drop to his side. To Lillian however, it would appear as though the boy is lunging for her and Titan, as he also pushed him forward.

Lillian Snow
Aug 27th, 2004, 06:17:21 PM
Lillian cringes at the sudden flash from the camera, scooping up Titian in one arm and waving her other hand, scattering the boy and other people along with the racks of clothes with a terrified cry. She's overwhelmed; she can't fight anymore. She chooses flight, the only other option, running with her head down and her little boy held tightly to her chest, going as fast as she can for the Jedi dormitory. Titian screams at the people as Lillian flashes by, one little hand waving energetically at them.

Yurza Magus
Aug 28th, 2004, 12:35:47 AM
Yurza stepped aside as Lillian rushed past him, planting a small listening device onto her cloaks. As soon as she did, he pulled his cloak's hood back over his head and pushed back into an alley, letting the darkness envelope him.

Everything is going according to plan. Already these witnesses think that the Jedi are losing it and going crazy. Soon the public as a whole will not trust the Jedi and my plan will almost be complete, he thought walking along the alley. He pulled out a datapad and began looking through the list of names before finally settling on one. Alex