PDA

View Full Version : Barbarian Etiquette [open]

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 23rd, 2004, 12:28:55 PM
It was true to say that Vega was not thought of, among his peers, as being the friendliest of men. Although he was outgoing, he had little patience for others, save for when it served him well to do so. However, the Sith Order was supposed to be founded on camaraderie and brotherhood between its members. For this reason, and perhaps some others, the Lupine had decided he was going to meet some of the other Sith. There was a large lounge room within the Palace, where many of the members would come to unwind after a day of training. Settling himself down in one of the many chairs there with a book that Warlock recommended he read, entitled ‘Barbarian Etiquette’, Van-Derveld waited – occasionally glancing up, to see if and when someone else arrived.

Live Wire
Jun 23rd, 2004, 04:00:34 PM
Live Wire had been exploring the gardens around the palace enjoying the momentary solitude. In her time here there were always very few moments spent for herself and she expected that now with her return it would be more of the same.

"Enjoy the calm while it lasts, the storm is on the horizon." She spoke softly to herself.

With a sigh she moved toward the palace. It was quite a bit different from the original palace, the one that had been destroyed but traitors from within. This one was grander.

Plucking a flower she placed it in her long black hair and headed for the lounge. She wasn't looking for anyone in particular but she needed to get a vibe for this place again. With so many new members it was a little like learning all over again.

Looking around the lounge she noticed it was mostly empty. There were just a few sith sitting and relaxing. It would get more crowded as they day wore on and people came looking for some relaxation.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 25th, 2004, 02:11:06 AM
There was that presence again. Vega had become so accustomed to the superior members of the Sith Order barely making an appearance – outside of Lady Vader, of course – that he couldn’t fail to notice when they did surface. The book clapped closed.

“Mistress Live Wire?”

Live Wire
Jun 25th, 2004, 02:45:03 PM
She turned as she heared her name called.

"Yes?"

She recognized the person who had called her name. Vega, if she was remembering names correctly. She had made it a point to try to familiarize herself with the members both new and old. She had always tried to be a visible presence and approachable in the past and she didn't see why now should be any different.

"Ah, you are Vega correct?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 26th, 2004, 03:46:28 AM
“Vega Van-Derveld, yes,” he nodded, shifting in his seat somewhat.

“Join me?” He motioned to one of the empty chairs near to his.

Live Wire
Jun 26th, 2004, 04:06:38 AM
"Thank you." LW took the seat next to Vega.

"I am familiar with your name as well as reputation. But may I ask what exactly brought you to TSO?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 27th, 2004, 02:15:15 AM
“You may have also been familiar with the Black Hand,” he began. “When it imploded, its members were scattered, left without any purpose or collective to belong to – I was among them. Of course, some tried to rebuild what had been destroyed, but I could see it was pointless. If the dark side was ever going to rise to the power it once was, then it would be with a strongly bonded group, like the Sith Order.”

Pausing a moment, he then asked, “What about you? I know you became a member a long time ago, but what originally drew you here?”

Live Wire
Jun 27th, 2004, 02:25:38 AM
LW nodded thoughtfully as Vega talked. She was indeed familiar with the black hand...as well as some of it's less desireable members.

"Well, Lady Vader brought me to TSC a long time ago. Back then we were all under Itala Marzullo. His reputation lives even though we haven't heared from him in a long time. I had no memories of my past and all I knew was that I had special powers and those made me an outsider, even feared. Lady Vader helped me find my way in the universe gave me a family and a home and for that I am enternally gratefull. When we started having problems with Itala me and her were the two that orchestrated the move and founded TSO."

LW's eyes looked almost sad as she spoke of her past. No one but LV knew of her plans now that she had returned and the irony was not lost on her that she would now be seeking revenge against some who were dearest to her.

"But TSO has always been my home and I think it always will be."

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 27th, 2004, 02:42:50 AM
Vega nodded as Live Wire spoke, “I see. I imagine this all must have happened before I’d even been recruited into the Sith Empire,” he replied, with a slight laugh, thinking of relatively new to it all he was compared to some.

“You say you had no memories of your past – is this still the case?” he asked, one eyebrow lifting.

Live Wire
Jun 28th, 2004, 12:52:06 AM
"For the most part yes," LW hesitated before continuing. "My first memory is waking up in a hospital on Coruscant two years before I joined TSC. Since then I have been able to find out a few details about my past. A year after I joined I was able to discover my real name and who my parents were. Unfortunately by the time this happened they were already dead. Space Pirates attacked their ship and their bodies were never found."

Normally LW didn't talk about her past. While she was a private person there had never been much of a need to share details. Those she was close with had all gone through it with her and no one else had really ever asked.

"Even though I have found out information about my past I still don't have any memories of it. It's kind of like reading about someone's life, the only thing is that the life is yours."

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 28th, 2004, 11:15:26 AM
He frowned. “Surely there is someone with the ability to help you regress into those lost memories? I couldn’t stand not knowing where I had come from, my past.”

Live Wire
Jun 28th, 2004, 03:01:22 PM
LW nodded, there had been a time when she felt that way as well. "I understand that. And you're probably right I could have someone try to recover those memories. But I've learned that things happen for a reason and maybe there are things in my past that I just shouldn't know about. Maybe one day I'll change my mind but for the moment Im pretty satisfied with my life."

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 3rd, 2004, 12:16:53 PM
He nodded, satisfied likewise. “So,” he continued, trying to think of the things his wife usually brought up as topics for polite conversation, “What do you have planned for the future? Anything devious on the cards?”

Live Wire
Jul 5th, 2004, 03:33:05 AM
LW grinned mischeviously. "I always have something planned. I have a few old scores to settle before I get back into my usual routine of things here at TSO. I have a few loose ends to tie up." There was something in her smile as she said those last words 'tie up'.

Lorani T'sava
Jul 5th, 2004, 08:29:26 AM
Lorani had a busy day. There are no two ways about it. She wasn't up to the normal playing with dolls or trucks. No, she was playing out in the city where the most fun was today. But now, she just wants to talk with others, maybe even eavesdrop on them first. She was standing outside the door to the lounge where she cracks the door open so she can hear if there's anyone inside.

A smile creeps to her face as she hears a couple voice's talking so she cracks open the door more so she can slip in, doing her best not to be noticed. After she's in, she just stands there listening.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 10th, 2004, 04:56:17 AM
Vega caught the little smile and returned it. “Oh? Is there is anything I can do to be of help with tying up these loose ends?”