PDA

View Full Version : A favor prehaps?

Yurza Magus
Jun 19th, 2004, 05:42:21 PM
Yurza walked quitely into the halls of the Sith Order. He had a little request from them and prehaps they would be willing to deal with him. And if not... Yurza thought as he gripped his lightsaber, hidden under his cloak. He had already sent word that he would wish to meet with someone that represented them. Now all he could do was wait.

His ears picked up the sound of faint footsteps coming from down the hall and hoped it was someone coming to him. He pushed a strand of blonde hair out of his face as he turned to see who it was. Luckily he had studied the faces and histories,or what could be found, of most of the Order's memebers. Now would be the time to tell just how accurate that information was.

Warlock
Jun 20th, 2004, 03:53:12 AM
The figure approaching wore a deep blue robes; with its cowl drown closely about his face. From beneath the hood, old eyes regarded Yurza, and a slight smirk twisted onto the man’s lips as he gripped firmly at his staff.

“… Yes?”

Yurza Magus
Jun 20th, 2004, 08:07:56 PM
Yurza searched his memory for this person's record, but unfortunately he could only find his name and rank. Oh well should be sufficent enough, he thought to himself as he offered a slight bow.

"Master Warlock I presume? I have come hoping that the Sith might be able to help me deal with a small problem concerning a few Jedi."

Warlock
Jun 21st, 2004, 10:23:45 AM
“I see,” Warlock said, choosing his next words carefully. “And why might the Sith have an interest in aiding you with such a problem?”

Yurza Magus
Jun 21st, 2004, 12:32:00 PM
"Oh I don't know. The chance to cause a little havoc. See a few people's lives destroyed. Maybe earn a little bit of funding. There are numerous up sides to it. You choose which one would make it worth your time and I'll see what I can do about it."

Warlock
Jun 26th, 2004, 03:50:43 AM
He wasn’t particularly impressed, but was curious none the less.

“Go on…”

Yurza Magus
Jun 26th, 2004, 05:41:44 PM
"You see I've been working on a small technique for mind control. I'm not particularly strong with it right now, but given time I believe I could develope the power into a strong weapon. However, I've only had a Jedi Padawan to practice on. But what good is just one single Padawan? Their minds are weak. What I am asking from the Sith, is for one of your members to train with me. In return I will teach them the technique, whatever reasonable price they ask, and I will most certainly be in this great order's debt."

Warlock
Jun 28th, 2004, 11:11:29 AM
“What, precisely, makes you have skills beyond their own?” he inquired, quirking a thin brow.

Yurza Magus
Jun 28th, 2004, 01:49:59 PM
"I never said that I had skills beyond anyone. Only that this technique is new to me, and I would rather try it on a Force user then a normal person."

Warlock
Jul 21st, 2004, 02:20:50 AM
Warlock smirked. “I still fail to see why we should allow an outsider to use members of our Order as test subjects for a new and possible faulty technique.”