PDA

View Full Version : Sneaking (Continued)(Complete)

Zereth Lancer
Jun 19th, 2004, 04:15:01 PM
Coninued from Here (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?postid=669319#post669319)

Southstar's ship landed slowly onto the smalll space port as Kane had told him too. Zereth finished straping on his weapons as the loading ramp was lowered

He walked down first to see if anyone was waiting for them, when he saw that there was no one he signaled for Southstar and Kane to come down.

Southstar
Jun 20th, 2004, 04:04:55 PM
Southstar exited the ship and set foot upon the ground of Coruscant. How he hated this place. Nothing stood for the Jedi and New Republic like Coruscant, it disgusted him. He toyed withhis lightsaber hanging at his side, ready to fight at a moments notice.

"Where's Kane?" He asked looking back into the ship.

Kane DarkHeart
Jun 20th, 2004, 10:47:31 PM
Kane crawled slowly down the ramp, his eyes moved around as he searched everywhere for something. Seeing there was no one he moved faster and was soon on the ground by the siths feet

"Lets keep moving" He said in a wisper before he started walking toward a dark alley way "Meeting place on other side of alley."

Southstar
Jun 21st, 2004, 11:40:14 PM
Southstar followed behind Kane, ever watchful of his moves, along with Zereth. Any idea who we're meeting? He asked telepathically.

Zereth Lancer
Jun 22nd, 2004, 10:02:18 PM
No, I've never been in this area of th city Zereth replyed as they coninued to follow kane through the alley. once on the other side of the alley Kane walked over to a nearby doorway that didnt have a door anymore "In here"

They walked inside a large room that was empty exept for a small metal platform in one corner, Kane walked over to the plate and stood ontop of it and gestured for the sith to do the same

"We've come this far" Zereth said walking onto the platform also and waited for southstar to do the same.

Southstar
Jun 22nd, 2004, 11:24:36 PM
Southstar followed behind Zereth to the platform, but to be honest, he wasn't liking this at all. He was assuming the platform was going to take them down somewhere. Which meant the only escape route that he knew of would be that platform; likely to be slow. The platform jerked to life and Southstar's uneasyness grew just a little more.

Zereth Lancer
Jun 23rd, 2004, 10:25:42 PM
The platfrom began its slow journey down, after a few minutes it stoped and a door openend infront of the three. They found themselves in a large room

There where computers and machines everywhere, there where also large glass tubes on the walls that cantained odd things that might have once been a human

As Zereth looked around he heard the sound of footsteps behind them. He spun around only to see Kane inside the turbolift and as the doors closed Kane gave him a nasty smile

"Welcome to my lavratory" Came a voice from nowhere "Its good to have you back with us Zereth" A door openend at the other side of the room and a man walked through it

He had long white hair and wore a strange coat similair to the one that a surgeon would wear but it was black instead of white. Following the man was someone in black and dark blue robes with a hood covering its face "Who Are you!" Zereth shouted.

Dr. Zanon
Jun 23rd, 2004, 10:36:05 PM
The man smiled "I am Dr. Zanon O'Hara. But you may call me master", Zanon finaly noticed Southstar "I told Kane to bring only Zereth" He growled "I shall have to punish him later. Well it dosnt really matter I will just have to take care of the other man later."

Southstar
Jun 28th, 2004, 05:49:46 PM
Southstar usually held his senses at a higher than normal level using physical amplification through the Force. He heard what the doctor was saying about taking care of him later. We would see how that turned out.

"Master? You know this guy?" Southstar as he leaned towards Zereth.

Zereth Lancer
Jun 28th, 2004, 10:17:05 PM
Zereth shook his head "I've never seen this guy in my life but..." He trailed off "...He seems so familiar...like I've met him before but I havnt."

Dr. Zanon
Jun 28th, 2004, 10:28:36 PM
Zanon took a walked forward a few steps before he turned and looked at one of the large glass tubes "You where once inside one of these tubes Zereth" He said taping on the glass with a his hand "You might not believe me but everytime you look at a mirror you see my work"

He turned and faced the sith "I gave you your eyes....completely black exept for a bit of red around the pupil that gets bigger and brighter as you get angry" He smiled after he said this "By that look on your face I can tell that you don't believe me"

Zereth Lancer
Jun 28th, 2004, 10:30:32 PM
At the moment the flame of Zereth's eyes where getting brighter, He walked forward toward Zanon, the man took a few steps backwards but Zereth grabed him by the colar "If you know so much about be then who and what am I?" The hooded figure move farward seeing its master was in danger.

Dr. Zanon
Jun 28th, 2004, 10:40:39 PM
Zanon hadn't planned that Zereth would move forward and grab him "You are an experiment" He answered "I took you as a little boy and experimented on you. I gave you physical Enhancments, you eyes, but the side effect of all this was loss of memory which is why you don;t remember me

On the day you came out of your tube I put you out on the streets to see how you would react with your advance body but I lost you....until now"

The hooded person layed on hand on Zereth's chest and the other on his arms and tryed to get him to let go of the Doc, but Zereth would not let go. The person backed up and pulled a sword out of its robes and pointed it at Zereth

Since he couldn't get to his weapons fast enough he let go of Zanon and back away. A releived look came over Zanon's face but was soo replaced with a look of sadness "I can see that my experiments did not go well with you Zereth" He said as he walked backwards toward the door him and the hood person had entered but he stoped infront of the tube he earlier "These is the next you Zereth" He said with a grin "He is you altered clone, thats right, I cloned you Zereth. now I no longer need you for I now possese something stronger then you"

Zanon turned and walked quickly to the door and as he reached it he looked over his shoulder "Finish them off my Assassin" He said before he dissepeared and the door shut behind him and clicked as it locked.

Luna Eclypse
Jun 28th, 2004, 10:45:15 PM
The hooded person removed its hood to show a girl's face, She pulled the thick robes off to reveal a skin tight black leather body suit. She had her long sword in her hand and twin sais on her belt, There was a strange device that wraped around the top of her head

She moved toward the sith with the sword held at ready infront of her.

Southstar
Jul 1st, 2004, 12:13:29 AM
Southstar stood quietly as he absorbed the whole thing in. Crazy experiments on children, not that he could condone it himself, it still made him uneasy. Who really knew what this doctor had up his sleeve. He didn't need the Force to tell him someone else had entered the area, his ears picked up on the light footsteps coming from his left. Whoever was coming was trained well, Southstar held his lightsaber hilt in his hand ready to ignight it and fight at a moments notice.

"Finish them off my assassin." Zanon said as he retreated further into the lab.

Southstar's eyes darted to the assassin who was obviously ready to attack. "You know, if this is your clone, Lancer... That's not saying much about you." He said as the navy blue blade exploded from his hilt. Then to the girl. "Miss, you're facing a well trained Sith Knight and a another man who is very skilled with the martial arts. I'd suggest you back down."

Zereth Lancer
Jul 1st, 2004, 03:23:36 PM
Zereth pulled his Katana from its sheath "I don't think this is my clone" He said watching luna carefuly "I sence not the force in her and I suspect my clone would be force gifted as I am" His eyes shifted to the tank that Zanon seems had stoped at "I have a feeling that that tube holds my clone

He couldn't seen inside because he was too far away to see through the liquid inside it, He turned back to Luna "I don't think its a fair fight, us two agaisnt her, especialy with you having a lightsabre."

Luna Eclypse
Jul 1st, 2004, 09:51:05 PM
The sith's words where not heard by the Assassin, for she listened to only one person's words, her master's. She ignored the sith's lightsabre darted forward ducking low and slashing at Southstar's feet.

Southstar
Jul 1st, 2004, 09:59:18 PM
"Oh come on..." Southstar said as he read the assassin's move before she struck. He leapt in the air and came down hard on her, his navy blue blade swinging fast intending to cut her from her shoulder to her hip.

Luna Eclypse
Jul 1st, 2004, 10:16:45 PM
Luna ducked down and rolled to the side with Southstar's blade barely missing her, She rolled to her feet and slashed horizontaly at waist heighth intending on cutting the sith in half.

Southstar
Jul 11th, 2004, 02:26:15 PM
Southstar leapt back, avoiding the fatal slash. He drew up his guard and parried the follow up attack. Using the Force, he pushed her away from him towards Zereth.

Zereth Lancer
Jul 11th, 2004, 09:55:03 PM
Zereth darted forward as Luna was pushed toward him, He slashed with his Katana intending on cutting her from her shoulder to hip.

Luna Eclypse
Jul 11th, 2004, 09:58:17 PM
Luna ducked and rolled to avoid Zereth's attack. She came out of her roll near Southstar, As she came up she slashed at his ankles trying to disable him.

Southstar
Jul 12th, 2004, 10:22:41 PM
Instinctively, Southstar lept into the air while swing his left arm above his head to meet his right. With both hands firmly gripping the lightsaber he brouht it down in a swift arc designed to split Luna in two.

Luna Eclypse
Jul 12th, 2004, 10:34:56 PM
Lunaa moved out of the way at the last second, but Her sword was cut in half when it touch Southstar's sabre. She drew her sais and charged at Zereth.

Zereth Lancer
Jul 12th, 2004, 10:38:48 PM
Zereth grabed the force around him and threw it at Luna, She flew backwards when the blast hit her full in the chest. She slammed into the tank that was thought to hold to clone, the glass started to crack and then shattered, and a human like form fell out with the liquid it contained.

Luna Eclypse
Jul 12th, 2004, 10:41:54 PM
Luna got slowly to her feet, when she hit the tank a peice of glass had jabbed into her side, She held it with her hand as she looked up at the sith, The strange divice on her head was broken and had left a few red marks on her forehead

She fell to her knees with a look of awarness that had not been in her eyes before and then she slumped forward onto the ground.

Southstar
Jul 12th, 2004, 11:20:07 PM
With his lightsaber still humming, Southstar made his way over to the fallen woman; inspecting her as he got closer. She seemed out of it, but for all Southstar knew she could be faking it. He slowly moved the tip of his blade to the throat of the woman and then turned his attention to the suposed clone lying still.

Zanon would likely have realized his plot to kill the two had failed, it wouldn't surprise him if Zanon had been watching the whole time through cameras or even in person. The more Southstar thought about Zanon, the more he disliked him. The whole dark scientist thing turned him off on its own. Subconsciously, Southstar made the decision to kill him once he had the chance.

Zereth Lancer
Jul 12th, 2004, 11:32:22 PM
Zereth walked carefuly over to the clone, it was still lying on the ground, Zereth saw that it had Blue hair and skin, along with lizard like scales on the back of its arms and down its back, other then those things it looked human.

Dr. Zanon
Jul 12th, 2004, 11:42:13 PM
Southstar's suspisions where correct, Zanon was watching from a small camera that was placed in a hard to see area. At the moment his face was red with rage HOW COULD MY ULTIMATE ASSASSIN FAIL! He thought before moving his hand over the tank rooms comm botton

"I see you have defeated my assassin..." Came his voice inside the room that the sith where in "... and released your clone before he was ready. but none of you will leave this place alive, we all die here" He pushed a series of bottons and then sat back in his chair "Goodbye"

SELF DI\ESTRUCT HAS BEEN ACTIVATED

Zanon knew the self destruction would not destroy the labratory but rather kill everything inside of it by realeasing toxic gas into the ventilation system instead of blowing it up

Zereth Lancer
Jul 12th, 2004, 11:44:52 PM
Zereth picked up his clone and looked around "We need to figure a way out" The only exit they knew of was the elevator, and Kane had locked the door "and we need to figure it out fast."

Kane DarkHeart
Jul 12th, 2004, 11:47:36 PM
The sound of the elevator moving made the sith turn to look, The door that Kane had retreated through and locked behind him opened again and Kane walked through with a smile on his face

That smile soon disapeared when he realized that when he had thought that the sith would be dead by now was a big mistake, He turned around and started back for the door.

Southstar
Jul 13th, 2004, 12:27:23 AM
"Don't think so." Southstar said as he used the Force to grab ahold of Kane and he yanked him back. He turned to face Zereth, who was holding the clone over his shoulder. "Forget that thing! Let's go!" He said and began running towards the door.

He passed by Kane and Force pushed him farther across the floor towards the assassin. If all went as Southstar expected it to, both Zereth and himself would be through the door and have locked it to ensure that neither Kane nor the assassin would bother them again. After that, it was Zanon's turn.

Zereth Lancer
Jul 13th, 2004, 08:44:31 PM
"I can't" Zereth said as he pulled the clone with him "This guy is the closest thing I have to family" the sith where soon through the door and in the elevator "lets just get out of here."

Kane DarkHeart
Jul 13th, 2004, 08:49:00 PM
Kane got to his feet just in time to see the elevator door close and lock, He swore under his breath as he moved over to Luna. He picked up her sais and returned them to her belt, Kane grabed her wrists and started pulling her with him

He reached a part of the wall and pressed a concealed button and small part of the wall opened up, He pulled Luna through the hole and into the passage that it let too, The secret door closed behind them

As for Zanon, He had already taken another way out of the Labratory, He knew something like this would happen one day and he had been prepared for it.

Southstar
Jul 14th, 2004, 12:41:32 AM
The door slammed behind them as they rode the elevator to the surface. Southstar was only sure that they were safe once they were in the alleyway and far away from that place so that whatever was going to happen couldn't harm them.

After a bit of running they were safe at one of the lower levels of Coruscant. There were few people around to speculate on the two Sith and their lifeless friend. Too few people to even care enough that Sith were on the New Republic planet and that if the Jedi knew this... Southstar didn't want to think about dealing with Jedi at the moment.

"Apprentice, The Sith Order is all the family you need." Southstar said, letting the anger flow freely in his voice. He would have said it before, but their lives were in danger at that point and arguing would only get them killed. "What do you plan to do with this body now? We don't have a ship to store it in... Not to mention we're stuck on this forsaken planet. Sith resources go far, but Coruscant is the belly of the Jedi beast." He realized he was more angry at the situation than at Zereth, but that was something Zereth would have to live with, not him. He looked at the body slung over Zereth's shoulder and let out an angry breath. "Ridiculous..."

Zereth Lancer
Jul 14th, 2004, 04:41:36 PM
OOC: You might not realize this but Zereth's clone is not dead, I guess I forgot to say that....

IC:

"I don't much mind what happens to him now, just as long as he can't be one of Zanon's pawns" Zereth said as he followed Behind Southstar.

Southstar
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:21:59 PM
OOC: I kind of figured as much, but Southstar doesn't really care if he is or not.

IC: "Is that so?" Southstar replied sarcastically. "In case you haven't noticed, but Zanon has been playing you the whole time. It wouldn't surprise me if that clone thing you have, woke up and tried to kill us both."

Southstar glanced at it and watched its light, rhythmic breathing. He wasn't supposed to be on Coruscant, he wasn't supposed to be avoiding death at the hands of a crazy scientist, he was supposed to be having breakfast before he went to meet the new apprentices. Silently he swore to himself when he found that Kane who dragged himinto all this he was going to wring its little neck.

Zereth Lancer
Jul 16th, 2004, 11:10:23 PM
"Well that may be a risk I'll have to bare" Zereth said as they walked "And if he does attack I will be ready" He looked at the blue face of his clone and he felt sad and angry at its existance "Lets just get to the ship, ok?"

Southstar
Jul 17th, 2004, 11:09:11 AM
"Ship?" Southstar asked. He assumed Zereth was talking about the TSO craft they took to Coruscant, but Kane knew where they had set down. The ship was most likely gone, or at least armed with a trap, just in case something went wrong.

"Unless you've got a better idea, we can try to make it over to the business district in the northwest. I got a friend who can help us there. But we'll have to drop a few levels and find a train. Carrying someone around is a little too conspicuous."

Zereth Lancer
Jul 17th, 2004, 10:53:14 PM
The thought of Kane made Zereth angry "Ok, then lead the way to this Freind of yours."

Southstar
Jul 18th, 2004, 07:58:26 PM
"Let's go then." He said and walked into the nearest building. Most buildings on Coruscant had elevators that lead to the lower levels and consequently the lower levels of the city-world. They boarded it with odd looks from those passing by. He was getting nervous, all it took was one person to inform the police about two suspicious men with limp body.

"Come on, come on..." He said under his breath as the elevator slowly closed its doors. In less than a few minutes they were beaneatht he busy city and boarding a droid operated train. The few passangers hadn't even given a second look at the two Sith; most likely because they didn't care.

---One hour later---

They were on the other side of the city now, still beneath the busy city. According to Southstar's memory, it was a resturant and hotel just around the block. Now the only problem was convincing his friend to help him out, they hadn't exactly parted on good terms. He entered the shabby building and approached the front desk to be meeted by an alien clerk. Living clercks weren't exactly common anymore, most had been replaced by droids.

The clerk gave a quick suspicious lok at the two, then the clone and back at Southstar. "Can I help you.. sir?"

"Hi," he said and leaned against the desk with a forced smile on his face. "I'm looking for an old friend of mine, Nadja Storm Is she around?"

The clerk wiped his large nose and looked thoughtful for a moment. "I'll check." He said and left to the back office.

Southstar turned to Zereth and said "hopefully this won;t be too unpleasent." But then wished he hadn;t said anything, he didn;t want to alarm the young Sith, but then again, he would have to find out sooner or later.

Zereth Lancer
Jul 18th, 2004, 09:36:59 PM
Zereth layed his clone down in a chair, He then removed his cape and wraped it around it to make it look less suspisios "Lets hope so" He said with his back facing Southstar.

Nadja Storm
Jul 18th, 2004, 09:43:17 PM
Nadja happened to be in the bar wneh the desk clerk alerted her through the video comm. She broke from her conversation with the two young men sitting at the bar and answered it.

"What up, Zeth?" She said somewhat bitterly.

"Someone is here to see you. He says he knows you but you might want to check it out on the holocamera." He replied.

She flipped a switch on the panel and a three dimentional view of the run down lobby appeared. She recognized one man, the other with the body slung over his shoulder was a mystery to her. She ran a hand through her red hair and spoke under her breath. "I can't believe this..."

Turning to the men in the bar, "Leeda is going to take care of you from here. I've got some business to attend to." A Rodian got up from her seat and approached the bar of two disappointed men. Meanwhile, Nadja exited the bar and followed the stairs up to the lobby. There stood Southstar in all his supposed glory. Immediatly bad memories rage through her mind and it showed on her face.

"I don't suppose you're here to apologize." She said angrily.

Southstar
Jul 18th, 2004, 09:47:26 PM
"Well, um..." He said and paused. He had meant to catch up with her at some point and try to fix the mistakes he had caused. He rubbed his jaw for a moment. "Listen, we can talk about it later. Tonight even. But I'm in a desperate need for your help."

Nadja Storm
Jul 18th, 2004, 09:59:30 PM
Her facial expression changed now, she knew she had the upperhand. Southstar, in need of her help. It was about time the tables had turned in her favor.

Instantly her mind swept through his picking up the details with her telepathy. She glanced over at the clone which was laying in a chair, covered up. "Bring the clone and follow me." She said almost quietly as she led them down a hidden set of stairs to a much cleaner room full of operating utencils and equipment.

"If you want to set him down here, that'd be fine." She said to Zereth. "He should be alright." She added. She turned to Southstar and spoke, but left the question open. "Is he yours? Apprentice-wise, I mean." Then she glanced at Zereth expecting an introduction.

Zereth Lancer
Jul 18th, 2004, 10:21:42 PM
Zereth had picked up the clone again and moved down the stairs, He layed him down on what might be an operating table, He relayed his cape over the clones naked blue body in hopes that it wont freeze to death.

Southstar
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:56:13 PM
"No." Southstar responded. "This is Zereth Lancer, he's been an apprentice for quite a time, very skilled, especially for his age." Southstar didn't entirely believe that himself, but he couldn't embarress the apprentice. Zereth was skilled, but there was always room fro improvement. Southstar made a mental note to find out who exactly was Zereth's master. He watched as the apprentice set the clone down and cover it with the cape.

That ridiculous thing. What is he thinking that keeping that thing around will ever achieve. He thought to himself.

Nadja Storm
Jul 19th, 2004, 11:08:30 PM
Nadja knew what Southstar thought of Zereth, but he was always harsh. She approached the lying body and removed the cape and replaced it with a thick blanket she had retrieved from the cabnit. Then she slid a pillow under its head. "He'll be fine." She assured him with a smile. "I'll send someone trustworthy down here to keep an eye on him in case he wakes up during the night, Zereth."

Nadja was always much more compassionate and kind than Southstar could ever hope to be; if he ever hoped to. But then again Southstar was a Sith Knight and she most definitely wasn't. "By the way, I'm Nadja." She extended her hand and looked into Zereth's eyes smiling. She wasn't sure if Southstar had said anything to Zereth about her, yet. But she was trying to be especially nice, seeing as Southstar could be a bit of a jerk sometimes. Most of the time... She thought to herself.

Zereth Lancer
Jul 19th, 2004, 11:11:22 PM
Zereth took her hand and shook it "Nice to meet you" He said looking down at the clone for a second before looking back up at her "Thank you for your help."

Nadja Storm
Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:18:09 PM
"Anytime." She said. "So you know Zanon best, what do you think he will do next, Zereth?"

Zereth Lancer
Jul 24th, 2004, 04:32:41 PM
Zereth was suprised that she knew all this but he didn't let it show "I'm guessing he won't come after me anymore but He might come after the clone" He said looking down at it "But when he does I'll be ready for him."

Nadja Storm
Jul 24th, 2004, 10:59:52 PM
Telepathy, darling. I got the whole story when you both first came in whether you realized it or not. She told him directly by simulating speech in his mind and smiled with a wink.

Southstar
Jul 24th, 2004, 11:10:30 PM
"Alright, lets get out of this doctor's lab." Southstar said, it was giving him the creeps, especially with the clone. He started up the stairs expecting the rest to follow him. Once they reached the upstairs turned and spoke to Nadja.

"So is there a spot where we can get some sleep, it's been a long day."

Nadja Storm
Jul 24th, 2004, 11:16:39 PM
"This key..." She trailed off as she dug through her pocket. "Will get you into any of the last four rooms in the upper hall." Then she pointed to the stair case that led from the lobby to a indoor corridor. Instead of giving it to Southstar she handed it to Zereth.

"You're free to get some sleep now, or you can get something to drink in the bar... wander the grounds. Anything. And if anyone gives you truoble tell them you have my permission." She said nicely and then turned to Southstar.

You, on the otherhand." Her voice and facial expression changed to a more angry side. "I do believe you need to have a word with me."

Southstar
Jul 24th, 2004, 11:20:59 PM
His lips tightened in anger, he was hoping to avoid any more conversation with her. But she was right, he did need to have a word with her concerning past matters.

"Alright." he said to her and then turned to Zereth. "If you get into any trouble you can't handle... you can reach me telepathically." He gave Zereth a nod before he left with Nadja to the bar. He felt a slight uneasiness leaving Zereth behind, it seemed this was the prime oppertunity for trouble to occur.

Zereth Lancer
Jul 25th, 2004, 03:15:54 PM
Zereth nodded his head but said nothing as he took the Key. He followed the two up the stairs but headed in the other direction and toward the rooms Nadja had indicated

He founds the room and entered the farthest one down the hallway and opened it with the key he had been given. He went inside and suddenly felt tired. He removed his out robes, boots and weapons and layed them down on the small teble in the room

there where two beds and he selected the one closest to the door, He looked around the room for hidden cameras or traps and locked the door just as a precuation before sliding a knife under his pillow and lying down on the bed

He started planning his next move but his eyes where heavy, he fought to stay awake but soon drifted to sleep.

Southstar
Jul 29th, 2004, 11:43:38 PM
It had been quite some time since Zereth had departed from Southstar and Nadja. All the while the two had been talking and Southstar had remained in the tight spot he was when he arrived. To him, it seemed as if it had gotten much tighter.

The two clearly had a history together, however it was somewhat bittersweet. They had affection for each other, but Southstar had seemily disappeared from her life when things got rough. Though he never blamed himself, the Sith Order needed his attention, his former apprentice needed his attention.

What he had done was very dangerous. When they had met, Nadja was a Jedi, not of the Greater Jedi Order but rather a small sect that believed in more of a witchcraft style application of the Force; they worshipped it too. To make a long story short, Southstar brought her to the darkside, but disappeared before her transition was complete.

According to her, he had manipulated her feelings towards him. To him, he had only shown what he felt was legit... but backing out, that wasn't best. As she had put it in her opening speech in the bar to him, "You promised me a better life and understanding and gave me millions of questions without answers." He supposed it was true, though he had never thought of it that way. "You never even called." That was also true. His justification was that he was busy. Being a Sith Knight and training an apprentice didn't leave much time open for girls.

"Well here's how it is..." He stopped as he noticed the look on her face. She knew what he was going to say before he did. She was inside his mind and didn't like the answer he was about to give. So he stopped there and looked at her eyes. He could try to use his own telepathy to read her mind, but dealing with her mental shields wasn't worth it, he had a good idea of what she was thinking already.

He glanced at the chronometer on the wall, it was nearly the offical morning. He wanted to say he was sorry and offer to try and make things better again, take her back to the Sith Order and finish her transition, fufill the promise of a good life. She knew that. It was time for him to turn it into words, make the offer official.

"Listen, I know I messed up and I want to try and make things--" He stopped short at the sound of broken glass and and loud thump from the upstairs.

"Zanon has assassins, they're pretty good too and I think we're being paid a visit." Southstar said as he ran to the staircase and ran up. In a few moments they were going to find out what the noise in Zereth's room was.

Zereth Lancer
Jul 30th, 2004, 02:10:38 PM
Southstar entered the room intime to see Zereth pull his knife out of the throut of a black clad man "Stupid assassin" He said letting the body fall to the ground "When he entered he knocked a glass vase onto the floor

He bent down and picked up the weapon the assass had droped "A vibro blade" He said holding the dangerous weapon up "I don't think Zanon would send jsut one assassin to take us out since he knows how stronge we are from the fight on the lab" He looked up at Southstar "Whats our next move now?"

Southstar
Aug 3rd, 2004, 12:37:37 AM
Southstar scanned the room for a moment as he decided how he was going to answer the question. He expected that they would be able to get off planet relatively soon. Nadja had connections around the city, he thought that she would at least be willing to help them get to a safe place.

For a moment he almost said that they would leave immediatly and get back to Corellia to avoid any more hazards, but reconsidered. "We're here because of you and your past. I'd expect you'd to be naturally curious, so I'm leaving that decision to you. We can chase Zanon and find out whatever it is you want to know about your past, or we can go."

It was a big offer, Southstar didn't often give that kind of power away, but his little discussion with Nadja had him thinking about how he treated others. His stance towards normal people wasn't changing, just that towards those who were close to him, such as those in the Sith Order, or even Nadja.

"Your choice." He said and left it to the apprentice.

Zereth Lancer
Aug 3rd, 2004, 09:35:29 PM
"I've learned enough" Zereth said to his fellow sith "And the longer we stay the more danger we get into. Lets gether our things and get out of here."

Southstar
Aug 11th, 2004, 03:22:28 PM
"I agree." He said and literally meant it. For one, he had had enough of Zanon, and secodnly, he had had enough of trying to straighten things out with Nadja. However, his dealings with her were far from over. They still needed a ship to get them back to Corellia.

Nadja Storm
Aug 11th, 2004, 03:27:19 PM
She was dissappinted, unlike the feelings she was picking up from Southstar. She was far from through with him yet. But they needed a ship to get them off planet and for that she would have them, or at least Southstar in her debt.

"Well then, I have three ships in the dock not too far away from here. I'm sure its safe enough to go outside to cross from point A to point B. So get your things and we'll be off." She said and headed to her quarters to get her own jacket. Before she disappeared completely from view she noted to Zereth. "And don't forget your friend. I need that table for other things, you know."

Zereth Lancer
Aug 16th, 2004, 02:38:04 PM
Zereth nodded and gathered up his things and returned them to their places on his body before heading for the door "lets go grab the clone " He said without waiting for Southstar as he headed for room they had left it.

Southstar
Aug 20th, 2004, 11:13:23 PM
Southstar followed Zereth down to the lower level to see the clone still on the table as always. "Let's get that thing and go then."

-----Later-----

Sneaking across the streets was relatively easy for the Sith, they had Force on their side and the cover of darkness. Nadja's docking area wasn't far and it only took a few minutes to get there. This whole thing was almost over. Nadja had pointed out which ship she was allowing them to use, it wasn;t the classiest, but it would do.

I appreciate this, you know. He sent telepathically.

Nadja Storm
Aug 20th, 2004, 11:16:03 PM
Oh, I do know. She sent back. "I'll be coming to find you to retrive my ship... and finish some business." She said quietly. "Now you better go before trouble finds you again. And Zereth, good luck with everything, the whole clone thing, I mean." She said and retreated into the darkness to return to her home.

Southstar
Aug 20th, 2004, 11:20:55 PM
"I expect you can fly relatively well." Southstar said as he took to the pilots chair and began firing up the engines. Even if Zereth couldn't fly, Southstar would be able to manage things relatively well.

"Let's go home." He said as the ship jerked away from the dock and headed into the dark Coruscant sky.

Zereth Lancer
Aug 25th, 2004, 03:14:24 PM
"I have a bit of piloting skill" He said sitting down next the Southstar after straping his clone into another seat "We should be able to get back to Correlia easily unless we run into anymore distractions"

He looked over his should at the clone He must be in a Coma to have not woken up yet he thought for a moment before turning back around to help Southstar get the ship headed for home.

Southstar
Aug 27th, 2004, 08:29:38 PM
Southstar turned the controls over to Zereth, who was now prepping for hyperspace. He looked silently to the clone, still in its deep sleep. Something told him, in his gut, that the clone was going to lead to some sort of trouble for them. Maybe not not tomorrow, maybe not even within a year, but it would come back indefinitely.

Zereth Lancer
Aug 27th, 2004, 08:40:41 PM
Zereth finished getting the Hyperspace trajectory from the nav computer and then started the jump into hyperspace and toward Corellia

They would arrive soon and then Zereth would have to figure out what he would do with his clone

OOC: i guess this thread is finished, thanks for helpin out.