PDA

View Full Version : Need a few volunteers...

Shade Magus
Jun 19th, 2004, 03:02:11 PM
I am about to have a little fun with Shade's brother, Yurza and I need a few Padawans to help out. Yurza has been practicing a type of mind control, like the Jedi Master from the Thrawn trilogy used, however he hasn't learned to sustain it for very long. What I am looking for is a few volunteers that he can "practice" :evil on. Don't worry it won't be anything extreme, just the aerage quick attack your freind thing. His mission his to draw a few of them out and catch them unaware.

I am also going to need permission to allow him into the living quaters for this purpose so he can influence them there. For any other questions, just ask.

Alex
Jun 20th, 2004, 06:53:49 AM
As long as its nothing too major, I'm game. Long as you don't make me dance around the B&G naked...

Shade Magus
Jun 21st, 2004, 01:09:02 PM
Hmmmm......now that you said something about it.....no I'm just kidding. I need atleast one more volunteer before I can start doing it though.

Lillian Snow
Jun 23rd, 2004, 12:31:39 PM
If you still need an extra person, I'll volunteer.

Shade Magus
Jun 23rd, 2004, 01:04:16 PM
And we have everyone we need. Ok I'm just going to need a permission to post in the grounds as Yurza and we are all set to go.

I'm going to be posting the first threads for y'all tomorrow and I'll tell you were they are. Thanks guys.

Rognan Dar
Jun 24th, 2004, 09:42:43 PM
Are you going to open it up, when your done playing with them, to stop Yurza?

Shade Magus
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:45:06 AM
Yes. I'm going to do two major threads, one for the each of them and then jump in a few others of theirs. Then I'll have a thread with the both of them and few others going to look for what is causing it.

Rognan Dar
Jun 25th, 2004, 07:12:16 PM
Ok, just making sure. :)

Alex
Jun 26th, 2004, 04:27:23 PM
Just let me know when and where, and I'll post. :)

Now...where'd my nummy go? *peers*