PDA

View Full Version : A lightsider left, a darksider returned (open).

Jandor
Jun 19th, 2004, 09:34:56 AM
-The black-clad young man walked slowly but casualy into the B&G, at the secuirity desk he handed over a pair of blaster pistols and a pair of lightsabers.
The guards gave him a look, they recognised this one but said nothing of it.
But that was a given, the last time this darkling was here he was wearing brown robes.

Jandor sat at a table near the window, right under the sun. He sat facing the rest of the room.
He ordered from a service droid, it still had Jandor's usual order logged in it and so he ordered one, for old times sake.

As he watched the droid whirr away to the bar, he looked around at the faces of the other patrons.
Most paid no notice, although some of the Jedi recognised him, they bore looks similar to the guards even if they where a little stiffled by the typical emotionless facial disciplines of lightsiders.

Jandor had been back here for over a year now, when he left he was a very different person, or perhaps it was more fair to say that it was the one who returned that was the different one.

Jandor was alot more confident now; even if the other jedi could feel the darkness surging in him even they had to admit that he was looking alot better, alot more comfortable in his own skin.
He even smiled more, even if it was a little creepy.-

Dan the Man
Jun 23rd, 2004, 02:46:33 PM
At the table across from Jandor, an old man sat alone, playing Solitaire and sipping a solitary glass of scotch, in want of water. His weathered hands flipped cards over one after another. Pausing a moment, he reached upwards to push back his disheveled grey locks, before his eyes drifted across his table to the new arrival.

"You know, black doesn't suit you well."

Dan commented, tipping back his scotch in a slight movement of his hand.

Baduna Ciodaru
Jun 24th, 2004, 08:50:50 AM
Baduna walks into the bar practically unnoticed. Only the guards and the service droid look towards him. Handing the guards a knife, he lights up a death stick and sits at a table.

"Service, please. A shot of rum. Um.. Jandor. Never really heard of you."

Jandor
Jun 24th, 2004, 09:08:17 AM
-Jandor looked over at the senior gentleman and replied simply with a smile.

He addressed the new comer with inquisitive words.-

"Really?
Then how do you know my name?"

Baduna Ciodaru
Jun 24th, 2004, 09:10:54 AM
"Well, I know you by apperance. But I dont actullay know you. People have told me about you. But just stories."

Supping the shot of rum.

"Another please."

Jandor
Jun 25th, 2004, 02:00:32 AM
"Oh.
Then pray tell, which stories have reached your ears?"

-The service droid arrived with his order.-

"....heard anything interesting?"

-He said before he started at his meal.-

Baduna Ciodaru
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:59:56 AM
Gulpuing the drink and turning to Jandor.

"Nothing... really. Probably false."

Dan the Man
Jun 25th, 2004, 10:57:17 AM
"Heard you turned in your brown robes for that strapping suit of black."

Dan paused from his card game, and looked up again.

"For what the rumor mill's worth, that is."

Jandor
Jun 25th, 2004, 11:10:04 AM
"Well..."

-He said as he tucked into his blueberry pancakes.-

"...the black is just the first thing I grabed from the draw......"

-He paused to consume a syrup-ladened piece on the end of hos fork.-

"...but your right about the robes.
Never did like brown."

Dan the Man
Jun 25th, 2004, 03:52:24 PM
"Don't try to goose me. You knew damn-well what you were doing. That isn't a fickle fashion statement, it's a choice that goes a hell of a lot deeper than the shirt on your back."

Turning over another card, Dan returns his eyes to his game.

"But, be that as it may, I'm still not convinced that you're the man to wear it."

Jandor
Jun 26th, 2004, 12:49:59 PM
"Easy there.
There's no poultry coming from me, only a relaxed tone.

Yes, I knew damn well what I was doing.
And you'll have to excuse me if I don't consider the opinion of another a high priority in matters of chosing a side of the force.
Darksider or no, it is the will of mine and the force that guides me, not your's or any others."

Dan the Man
Jun 27th, 2004, 09:33:48 PM
"I've seen a lot of young, arrogant bastards meet a cold, hard end over much smaller differences in opinion."

Dan flipped another card over.

"One of these days, your hipocrisy is gonna rub the wrong man the wrong way, and they're gonna put you in the ground for it."

Jandor
Sep 1st, 2004, 01:30:15 AM
"As is the way of things."

-He sipped from his coffee mug.-

"...Although, the change wasn't so much moral as it was financial.

I'm still the same young bastard, I'm just not hiding behind the GJO any more.
Well, that and the pay check jumps up a hundred fold."

-He can't help but smirk at the thought of the profit.-