PDA

View Full Version : Looking

Mr Pulse
Jun 19th, 2004, 09:18:37 AM
If anyone doesn't mind helping a little, I'm looking for some images of a ship in Farscape, D'Argo's ship "Lo'la".

I'm looking for an image that gets as much of the ship in as possible and had no people in front of it (prefebley none at all but I can always remove them if they are off to one side). The bigger and higher the resolution the better.

I'll be using this image in my personal background archives, the image needs to be non-conflicting with sw-fans's universe so no other ships or tech in the shot would be good too.

Thanks for your time.

Crystal
Jun 19th, 2004, 11:07:56 AM
later on I can look through them and see if I can come up with a cap to your liking.

If you could find the first episode the ship is in, that would probaly help alot so I'm not rumaging through too many episodes.

Mr Pulse
Jun 19th, 2004, 12:11:30 PM
Firstly I'd just like to point out that I haven't seen most of the series. Of the fewepisodes I have seen, I saw the mostly out os sequence.

So I don't really know which episdoe it pos up in first hand but I have the impression it was in "Suns and Lovers" as I believe D'Argo found the ship during a gamma-storm on the Commerce Station.

I think. :p