PDA

View Full Version : phpnuke hacks ?

Soraya Taveres
Jun 18th, 2004, 07:43:43 PM
Does anybody here know of any decent sites offering free phpnuke MODs (for versions 7.0 and up) ? I'm particularly interested in anything akin to a horizontal navigation bar ... basically, instead of having the modules in a block to the right, to have them in a bar at the top, with drop-down menus and such. Is anything like that available ? Also any sites providing good nuke hacks would be highly appreciated. thanks. ":]

Jazmyn
Jun 18th, 2004, 09:21:19 PM
Run a google search for it. Many sites come up. A better program to use to get what you explained in your post is XOOPS. To see an example click here (http://drunkenbantha.sharnyl.net)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 18th, 2004, 10:57:27 PM
i can put you in touch with a real php guru, if you PM me.

Soraya Taveres
Jul 4th, 2004, 01:39:40 PM
@Jazmyn: Eeeee ! I like. I also found a few other phpNuke clones, such as Plone and Drupal, but didn't bother looking into them extensively, mainly because phpNuke seems to be the one with the greatest number of readily available hacks, etc. I'll definitely look more into Xoops though, thanks. Nifty site btw. :)

@Marcus: Yes pleth ! :D

Soraya Taveres
Jul 20th, 2004, 03:19:48 PM
So uhm ... does the aforementioned php guru-type person exist around here ? I need some help developing a module for phpnuke (I don't know anything about php really but it shouldn't be too hard I guess -- I can provide non-nuke examples of the sorta thing I want so that should help somewhat). Any takers ? >.@;

Pierce Tondry
Jul 20th, 2004, 04:26:12 PM
Marcus will probably get back to you soon- his web access is currently down, unfortunately.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 20th, 2004, 07:23:22 PM
I'll remember to put him in contact - hooray for access at a client.

Soraya Taveres
Jul 21st, 2004, 03:36:46 PM
Thank you, thank you. -grovels- ;___;

*EDIT: Erm, just checking ... this php guru-type guy. He doesn't charge any money, does he ? Because I'm kind of lacking in that department ... >.@;