PDA

View Full Version : Stepping it up (Sarr)

Shade Magus
Jun 18th, 2004, 07:50:11 AM
Shade stepped into the training room and glanced around. Sure enough it was empty except for a single table in the corner and what it held on its surface. He himself was carrying a bag of normally useless junk, but today it would be invaluable to him. He stepped over to the table and gently sat his bag down and looked over the table. The only things on there was two knives, a jar of water, and a bag of seeds.

The Jedi Knight smiled to himself. Good, good. Now all I have to do is get Sarr in here and that ought to be good enough to start his training.

Sarr Koon
Jul 4th, 2004, 08:54:16 PM
Sarr had recieved a rather brief message from his Master, Shade Magus. The contents of it had instructed him to be at traning room #15 at 3 o' clock.

The Jedi Padawan arrived on time to training room #15 and stepped quietly through the door. Shade was already there and looking over objects that were placed on a table in the corner.

"Master Shade."

Shade Magus
Jul 5th, 2004, 06:17:08 PM
Shade looked up and smiled. "Ahh, Sarr how good to see you. i hope you are doing well this morning."

Sarr Koon
Jul 5th, 2004, 07:06:49 PM
"Yes. Even more so after recieving your message. I have been looking forward to this training session. I trust yours has been satisfactory as well."

Shade Magus
Jul 8th, 2004, 01:44:48 AM
"A bit slow, but eventful nonetheless. Now tell me. Have you ever heard of transfiguration?"

Sarr Koon
Jul 8th, 2004, 02:02:44 PM
"I have, Master Shade."

Shade Magus
Jul 8th, 2004, 07:14:07 PM
"Tell me then what you know of it," Shade said as he sat on the edge of the table.

Sarr Koon
Jul 11th, 2004, 02:24:14 PM
"I know only that it can be used to change an object from one thing to another."

Shade Magus
Jul 12th, 2004, 04:01:07 PM
"Correct. It is used to change solids to liquids and liquids to gases and vice versa. Today I am going to attempt to tech it to you, but it is going to be very hard. Not many people can master it. It takes a form of telekinetics so I hope you are skilled in that area."

Sarr Koon
Jul 13th, 2004, 03:33:29 AM
"I possess some ability in the area of telekinesis, however, it is far from being excellent. I shall try my best, Master Shade."

Shade Magus
Jul 13th, 2004, 03:40:15 AM
"That is all I ask," Shade said as he picked up the jar of water. "Now for this first task, I need you to focus on the water and see the molecules. Then I need you to reach out with the Force and attempt to slow them down. This will cause them to come together and create ice. Now relax and focus."

Sarr Koon
Jul 13th, 2004, 03:57:08 AM
Sarr did as instructed and relaxed himself. His mind became more focused as he relaxed. The Kel Dor turned the brunt of his focus onto the jar of water in Shade's hand. He reached out with the Force. After a few moments he got a mental picture of all the molecules moving around at a rapid pace. Sarr focused on the molecules and concentraed on making them slow down. More moments passed by and he felt the molecules slowing down slightly. The water was showing small signs of freezing.

Shade Magus
Jul 13th, 2004, 04:32:06 AM
Shade looked at the jar and nodded wih approval. The water was in a slushy state now. "Good, good. Keep it up Sarr."

Sarr Koon
Jul 13th, 2004, 11:01:40 AM
This exercise was more difficult for Sarr then it would be for others. It put his concentration to the test and used every ounce of skill that he had. After several more moments, the water in the jug was solid ice.

Shade Magus
Jul 13th, 2004, 06:10:42 PM
"Very nice ice," he said with a grin. "Now I want you to do the opposite and speed up the molecules. It should become a lot easier since they will want to speed up anyways in this tempature."

Sarr Koon
Jul 13th, 2004, 08:11:26 PM
The Kel Dor concentrated on reversing what he had just done. His Master was entirely correct in stating that the thawing would be easier. Sarr felt the molecules move around freely and soon the H20 was back in liquid back.

Shade Magus
Jul 14th, 2004, 06:53:15 PM
"Now keep the momentum going and try to change the liquid into a vapor."

Sarr Koon
Jul 14th, 2004, 08:45:46 PM
Still focusing intently on the water, he urged the molecules to move at an even greater pace. He could feel them picking up even more speed. SLowly, the water began to boil.

Shade Magus
Jul 15th, 2004, 02:43:08 PM
Shade looked at the jar and it slowly lifted from his hand and floated in the air. "Whoa, Sarr...control it or you're going to end up busting the jar when the water gets to hot."

Sarr Koon
Jul 28th, 2004, 09:31:50 AM
Realizing that the molecules were moving to quickly, Sarr concentrated again on bringing their speed down again. However, this time the change in veloicty was much less dramatic. A few moments passed and the Kel Dor was certain he had regained control.