PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft Ghost

Cyrel Annat
Jun 17th, 2004, 01:32:59 PM
I was in Electronics Boutique today and saw the X-Box demo for this game, not a playable one, but just a general one showing some of the action. This game looks pretty sweet from what I've seen. Anyone else seen/heard anything about it?

imported_Grev Drasen
Jun 17th, 2004, 11:39:31 PM
It's a blizzard product, I'm sure it won't disappoint.

Teleran Balades
Jun 18th, 2004, 06:39:22 AM
It was supposed to come out last year, but kept getting pushed back. But since it is a blizzard product I'm sure it will be an excellent game. I still play the original SC sometimes.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 18th, 2004, 04:28:23 PM
Q: On what platforms will StarCraft: Ghost be available?
A: A: StarCraft: Ghost will be available on the Xbox™, GameCube™ and Playstation® 2.

Q: Will there be a PC and Mac version?
A: No. StarCraft: Ghost is only being developed for console systems. I'm sure all the Koreans and loyal Starcraft fans will be clamouring to play it. Bastards.

Sanis Prent
Jun 18th, 2004, 04:50:01 PM
That sure is some brilliant marketing.

Blane Strongman
Jun 18th, 2004, 05:33:35 PM
*wonders if they'll ever come out with a new starcraft stratagy game.*

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 18th, 2004, 11:16:20 PM
Q: On what platforms will StarCraft: Ghost be available?
A: A: StarCraft: Ghost will be available on the Xbox™, GameCube™ and Playstation® 2.

Q: Will there be a PC and Mac version?
A: No. StarCraft: Ghost is only being developed for console systems.

First dumb thing Blizzard have done in a long time

Pierce Tondry
Jun 19th, 2004, 10:59:53 AM
Although it may seem dumb, I'm fairly sure Blizzard has good reasons for non-PC marketing at this stage. I for one have the console to play it on no matter when or where it comes out, so this is no inconvenience to me.

Tessek
Jun 19th, 2004, 06:41:44 PM
I don't much care either, I have an XBox, but I wonder if they are going to end up pulling a Halo by releasing it for PC after it becomes succesful? And I've been playing StarCraft for 6 or 7 years, so I can't wait for anything from that line. They've been pushing WarCraft too much the past couple of years.
But, in terms of the delaying, they delayed WCIII(which I actually do like) by what, three years? And it turned out well, so I suspect the wait will be worth it.

Rognan Dar
Jun 19th, 2004, 09:57:58 PM
There have been a few games that they keep pushing back. most of them are big title games like Halo 2, StarCraft: Ghost, Ninja Gaiden, and I know there are more but I cant think of them now. And form what I have seen and heard most of those games look great. I am a big fan of StarCraft and have been waiting for Ghost to come out for some time. If it takes a little longer for them to fix any problems or jsut to polish it to its best, I am willing to wait for it.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 20th, 2004, 01:49:47 AM
Ninja Gaiden is out.

imported_Firebird1
Jun 30th, 2004, 10:39:54 AM
And Starcraft Ghost is delayed... and one developer has been released with their job done....

Strange after the VU layoffs that Blizzard can still do this!

Oh well, as long as it helps get the game better.