PDA

View Full Version : A reason to celebrate (open)

Sarr Koon
Jun 14th, 2004, 11:11:17 PM
The Kel Dor strode briskly through the entrance of the Bar and Grill with his cloak swirliing about his legs. He had concluded his meeting with the Jedi Council not long ago and was pleased that things had turned out for the better. Not only was he forgiven for his unannounced travel to his homeworld, but he had also been placed under a new Jedi Knight to further his training. His old Master, Verse Dawnstrider, was no longer around. However, Sarr's new Master, Shade Magus, seemed up to the task to continue the Kel Dor's training.

After checking his weapon at the front, Sarr made his way to the back and found an empty booth. When the server droid came up, Sarr placed an order for an ale. He was never one to consume alcohol for the sake of getting drunk. But...every so often there was a reason to celebrate and he would consume a few alcoholic beverages. That day was such an occasion and he was determined to enjoy the rest of it.

While waiting for his drink, the Kel Dor glanced around the Bar and Grill. It was crowded, much like it always was. He was lucky to have found an empty booth. His appearance was somewhat threatening, but he hoped that would not deter someone from joining him.

Kyle Krogen
Jun 17th, 2004, 05:15:13 PM
Kyle entered the B&G with a smile while he handed over his Light Sabre to the guard nad heading further into the building. He looked around for a moment before his eyes stoped on a Kel Dor in Jedi robes ,who was sitting by Himself

He walked over to the Kel Dor's booth "Hello sir, would it be ok if I joined you today?"

Sarr Koon
Jun 19th, 2004, 11:08:45 AM
Sarr nodded his head and gestured to the seat across from him. The Kel Dor had seen this person in the time since his return to the the Order, but they had not formally met.

Kyle Krogen
Jun 19th, 2004, 03:56:59 PM
Kyle sat down and then stretched out his hand "Names Kyle Krogen" He said with a smile "Jedi Padawan to Wei Wu Wei."

Sarr Koon
Jun 19th, 2004, 08:25:33 PM
The Kel Dor stretched out his clawed hand and grasped Kyle's.

"Sarr Koon. Jedi Padawan to Shade Magus, nice to meet you, Kyle."

It was at this moment that the serving droid returned with his order. Reaching inside his cloak, Sarr pulled out a thin tube which he stuck in his drink. Oxygen rich enviornments made it impossible for a Kel Dor to survive without an anti-oxygen mask, which Sarr had securely fastened to his face. Drinking liquids was made possible by a small opening in the mask which a tube could be passed through. Sarr took a small drink of the liquid and set it down on the table.

"How long have you been with the Order, Padawan Kyle?"

Kieran Devaneaux
Jun 19th, 2004, 09:00:02 PM
Kieran Devaneaux strode into the B&G, looking for a drink and some good conversation. His training was going fairly well, though he knew there would be more challenges ahead - that was the way of the Jedi. He strode up to a table where two fellow Padawans, a human and a Kel Dor, were seated. "Good evening, gentlemen. Is this seat taken?"

Kyle Krogen
Jun 19th, 2004, 09:49:04 PM
"About a year and a half" Kyle said before he looked up at a new face "You'd have to ask this gentleman next to me."

Sarr Koon
Jun 19th, 2004, 09:58:32 PM
"That seat is not taken, have a seat."

He sensed that this newcomer was a Padawan as well. The Kel Dor had not seen him until now,

Kieran Devaneaux
Jun 22nd, 2004, 10:58:42 PM
"Thanks." Kieran seated himself somewhat tiredly down in his seat. "Looking to buy a ship to use when you're not on duty is not as easy as it seems anymore." He chuckled. "Even for Jedi...and even for Jedi in the military."

Kyle Krogen
Jun 22nd, 2004, 11:16:20 PM
"I've never heard of a Jedi being in the military" Kyle said puzzled by this fact "Oh, And my name is Kyle Krogen."

Sarr Koon
Jun 23rd, 2004, 01:14:34 AM
The Kel Dor remained silent during the exchange between Kyle and the newcomer. What would a Jedi, even a Padawan, be doing in the military? He would wait for the explanation.

Kieran Devaneaux
Jun 23rd, 2004, 02:20:35 PM
"Kieran Devaneaux. Nice to meet you guys." He glanced at Kyle with amusement. "Never heard of Jedi in the military? Surely you've heard of Lion El'Jonson...he's a Jedi and a Fleet Admiral."

Kyle Krogen
Jun 25th, 2004, 11:25:16 PM
"I've heard s few things about Lion El'Jonson but I never knew he had acheived such a high Rank" Kyle said suprised at Mr. El'Jonson's acheivments "But dosnt it slow down you force training if your working for the military?"

Kieran Devaneaux
Jun 25th, 2004, 11:30:31 PM
"Not really. Sure, I get called on missions and such, but I always return here...either on the Skyrider - my current command - or my personal YT-2400."

Sarr Koon
Jun 27th, 2004, 07:58:03 PM
The Kel Dor interupted at this point.

"What type of missions are you called on to do?"

Kieran Devaneaux
Jun 27th, 2004, 10:23:03 PM
"Anything the Navy needs me for," Kieran replied simply. "I have dual oaths to the Jedi Order and to the New Republic military..."