PDA

View Full Version : I just got back from Oregon!

Lady Vader
Jun 14th, 2004, 04:14:08 PM
Ok, well, not just got back... more like got back yesterday morning.

Anyhoo, I left Friday night for Portland, OR, to go visit Holly and be a guest at her wedding on Saturday!! :rollin (After all, she came down to my wedding to be one of my bridesmaids, so i did owe it to her to go to her wedding.) ^_^;

The wedding was very beautiful, and the bride was stunning (of course). :)

I had my hubby utilize our digicam and he took several pictures, which once they are shrunken to a reasonable file size, I shall be posting up.

I like to think I went there as a representative for this community that both Holly and are a big part of. :D

And now, the newly weds are honeymooning in FL where they will be there for a week.

Many congratulations to them, and many blessings on having a wonderful life together! ^_^

----------

On a side note... while I was there, I had the pleasure of meeting some more SWF ppl (who were at Holly's wedding, and so they should be as they were her cousins)!!!

Johnny, who no longer RPs (and who I threatened bodily harm if he didn't come back) was the first I met. He used to be a part of TSC waaaaaaaaaaaaay back and played Banestone (you can see a pic of him here at the old TSO website, RL picture section (http://geocities.com/thesithorder/rlpics.html) (just scroll down until you see this guy glaring at you while wearing a Royal Guard costume)... of course, this is from many years ago... I wonder if he still has that costume?...)

Next in line was (here insert name) who plays Zereth, a Sith of TSO. When Holly introduced me, she only mentioned my RL name. He smiled politely, But I could tell he was wondering why on earth his crazy cousin would be introducing a complete stranger to him. I had to thus follow through and chime in with "aka Lady Vader". Thank you for not fainting, Zereth, cause by golly boy, you turned three shades of white, and I would have been mortified if you dropped. :)

Last, but not least, was (here insert different name) Rognan. Being a Jedi, he was calm and collected and knew that I was AB (I can only assume when I mentioned to Zereth that I was LV, he overheard and put two and two together and thus went to go bug Holly to introduce us... or something to that effect).

We of course all got ourselves together and took a picture using the Fork (you'll understand when you see the pictures).

Speaking of which, once I have done some magic and made them nice small pictures, I shall be placing them over in the picture request thread in Arcan. So STAY TUNED!! :crack

(P.s. - There is even a bonus picture of Holly and I... from behind. :p)

Ishan Shade
Jun 14th, 2004, 04:26:14 PM
Sounds like you had fun :)

Charley
Jun 14th, 2004, 04:59:57 PM
*Oregon

Figrin D'an
Jun 14th, 2004, 05:12:46 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vader
(P.s. - There is even a bonus picture of Holly and I... from behind. :p)

If you post that one, it'll become the most downloaded pic on the entire server in about one night.

:mneh

Glad to hear the wedding went well. I look forward to seeing the pics you took.

Rognan Dar
Jun 14th, 2004, 05:13:56 PM
It was fun. And I cant wait to see the picks. I did miss aka Zereth change colors. Man, I wish I saw that. What was funny about that whole thing is that when I looked at you, I thought I saw you from somewhere but couldn't tell where from. I thought you might have been from just some friend that I saw before. But then my mom came up to me, right after JH introduced you to Zereth and told me who you were. I was like "Oh, thats cool." And then I realized that I must have seen your pic here.

Anyway, it was a good wedding. A few things were kind of not cordinated, but he got through it and Holly is happy with it which makes me happy that she is happy...right.

Lady Vader
Jun 14th, 2004, 05:22:44 PM
If you post that one, it'll become the most downloaded pic on the entire server in about one night.

Well, seeing as how Holly was in her wedding gown (like 50 lbs of satin) and I was in a little pink summer dress, it's really hard to make anything out of our backsides. :p

But I promise we'll take a better one later... sometime... whenever that is. :lol For now, you'll have to deal with the wedding white and flower pink. :mneh

Rognan - You prob saw pics that Holly may have posted up in one of the Pic request threads, either that or maybe you were thinking of this account: JungleCat (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=1311)

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 15th, 2004, 02:09:47 AM
:D Sounds like a good time was had. Looking forward to seeing the pics!

Arya Ravenwing
Jun 20th, 2004, 10:49:48 PM
Hey, I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures too! :D

:wave Hi to all, thanks for the well wishes, and Figrin, you're officially on the Christmas Card list. ;)

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 21st, 2004, 03:27:25 AM
Pictures! We want pictures!

:D

And you'll have to give me aaaall the details. :)

Slayn Cloak
Jun 21st, 2004, 02:39:18 PM
Congrats!

Rognan Dar
Jun 21st, 2004, 10:57:42 PM
Originally posted by Ryla Relvinian
And you'll have to give me aaaall the details. :)

Er....I'm not suer you want to know those...*cough*....things...

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 21st, 2004, 11:16:06 PM
Like *you* know. :p

Kelt Simoson
Jun 21st, 2004, 11:42:14 PM
Congrats you :)....sorry tis late :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 21st, 2004, 11:47:55 PM

Pics are up in Pic Request, courtesy of Rie and hubby :D

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 22nd, 2004, 07:43:15 AM
Congrads LD!!:)

Now I have to go check out the pics;)

Lady Vader
Jun 22nd, 2004, 09:30:43 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Pics are up in Pic Request, courtesy of Rie and hubby :D

Yay! I got first billing! :D :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 22nd, 2004, 11:11:48 AM
But of course. ;)

Lady Vader
Jun 22nd, 2004, 03:01:28 PM
Hollie luvs meh! :hug

ReaperFett
Jun 22nd, 2004, 03:17:34 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vader
Hollie luvs meh! :hug

Then why don't you marry her!

:p

Rognan Dar
Jun 22nd, 2004, 05:49:33 PM
Ok, lets not go down that path, please.

Live Wire
Jun 22nd, 2004, 06:52:31 PM
Originally posted by Rognan Dar
Ok, lets not go down that path, please.

But.....why not?

AmazonBabe
Jun 22nd, 2004, 10:06:34 PM
Originally posted by Live Wire
But.....why not?

Becaaaaaaaause... that's what Hell is for?

Live Wire
Jun 22nd, 2004, 11:18:02 PM
no thats what the vortex of perversion is for ;)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 23rd, 2004, 01:24:03 AM
Isnt that the same thing?

Live Wire
Jun 23rd, 2004, 03:47:49 AM
actually no they are quite different