PDA

View Full Version : Leave of Absence

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 13th, 2004, 08:54:04 AM
Starting this Wednesday, June 16, 2004, I'm going to be gone for a few days until Saturday, June 19, 2004. I'm going to be away taking a course and I'm unsure if the hotel I'll be staying in will have the internet, but even if it does, I doubt I'll be posting because I'll be busy with my studies.

I'm going to do my best to leave with being all caught up with my threads, but that's not a guarentee because I have a lot to do before now and then.

Natia Telcontar
Vista Alor
Lorani T'sava
Tanniquel Laroh

Threads with these characters will be affected.

Dan the Man
Jun 13th, 2004, 08:56:01 AM
Good luck. Feel free to contact me if you need help with anything.

Kelt Simoson
Jun 13th, 2004, 09:14:36 AM
Goodluck girl :)

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 13th, 2004, 09:42:27 AM
Nat..best of luck!! Not that you need it ;)

And try to find time to have some fun!

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 14th, 2004, 08:06:51 AM
Thanx, and trust me, I will have fun in the evenings. I hear the hotel I'm staying at has a nice pool and I'm going to check it out.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 14th, 2004, 02:33:56 PM
Off on a dirty weekend, are you?

Charley
Jun 14th, 2004, 05:04:06 PM
If by dirty you mean universal and variable whole life insurance mechanics, yes.

imported_Marcus
Jun 14th, 2004, 08:20:43 PM
Originally posted by Charley
If by dirty you mean universal and variable whole life insurance mechanics, yes.

I'd definatly be dirty spending a weekend doing that :x

Garen Selore
Jun 15th, 2004, 12:33:34 PM
Why would any sane person want to spend their weekend learning about Life Insurance? Unless it is you are going into the sales of the stuff.Though As far as I've seen, all Life Insurance sales people are money grabing, self-centered, heartless slugs, with no care of the wellfare of there clients.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 15th, 2004, 01:15:24 PM
Actually, Charley's getting his fact's mixed up. I'm going to do a Mutual Funds course.

And Garen, not everyone who sell's Life Insurance are money grabing, self-centered, heartless slugs, with no care of the wellfare of there clients. When I'm licensed with it, IF I sell life insurance, I'll only be selling Term Insurance and I'll only be doing it if they family truly does need it. If not, then I won't sell it. Keep in mind that not everyone is the same and with that in mind, there are good ppl who sell Insurance.

Dan the Man
Jun 15th, 2004, 01:19:33 PM
Originally posted by Natia Telcontar
Actually, Charley's getting his fact's mixed up. I'm going to do a Mutual Funds course.

I was simply guessing :)

Originally posted by Garen Selore
Why would any sane person want to spend their weekend learning about Life Insurance? Unless it is you are going into the sales of the stuff.Though As far as I've seen, all Life Insurance sales people are money grabing, self-centered, heartless slugs, with no care of the wellfare of there clients.

WELL ISN'T THAT SPECIAL

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 20th, 2004, 08:55:04 AM
Yippy!!! I'm back and I'm all rested now and I'll find out as early as Wednesday how I did on my exam yestarday.

Lucianus Adair
Jun 21st, 2004, 12:54:01 AM
Yay! You're back!

.....heh...heh...heh....*drums fingers evilly*

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 21st, 2004, 01:40:51 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix Whyte
Yay! You're back!

.....heh...heh...heh....*drums fingers evilly*

Hi, my name is Marcus Telcontar. I'm the over protective Grandpa of Natia. Care to rephrase your evil finger drumming, least I detach said fingers?

Rognan Dar
Jun 21st, 2004, 10:55:46 PM
OOooo...now this I gotta see.

Falcon Gyndar
Jun 22nd, 2004, 02:42:50 AM
Originally posted by Marcus Telcontar
Hi, my name is Marcus Telcontar. I'm the over protective Grandpa of Natia. Care to rephrase your evil finger drumming, least I detach said fingers?

((Heh. Tear a strip offa me, will ya? lol ...yes, that's MY char.))

*crosses arms*

He is no threat, Telcontar. But do with him as you wish.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 22nd, 2004, 07:44:58 AM
I'm sure you did well Nat! :)

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 22nd, 2004, 09:39:51 AM
I still have at least one more day to wait until I can find out how I did in my course.

*watches over protective Grandpa*

Kieran Devaneaux
Jun 22nd, 2004, 12:29:14 PM
Originally posted by Natia Telcontar
I still have at least one more day to wait until I can find out how I did in my course.

*watches over protective Grandpa*

Hope all goes well...and you're lucky you have an overprotective grandpa. Mine is hardly ever home :D