PDA

View Full Version : The Countdown!

Lady Mylia
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:12:06 PM
Two weeks, one day and some odd hours! until.....

I move! Yay! Moving out on my own and leaving home! I'm so excited. Parents aren't too thrilled, but they are dealing.

Something that's unkewl about the move is I will be off the internet again for who knows how long. I will try to get on as much as I can when I come home and at a local library (if I can find one) But, I'm just letting ya know in advance. Yay and stuff.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 13th, 2004, 08:48:17 AM
*grabs, chains, duct-tapes Amanda to the floor*

You can't leave again. We just got you back.

In other words, we'll miss you when you've moved and are off the internet and hope that when the time is right after you've settled in, you'll be back on again.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 13th, 2004, 10:37:18 AM
Enjoy the freedom :D

Lady Mylia
Jun 15th, 2004, 10:00:51 PM
LoL~ thanks guys! I'll try to be back soon. I will hopefully be on sometimes cuz I will be coming home and such and maybe we'll find a library somewhere close. Who knows...

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2004, 02:45:06 PM
Okies... it's come... about 3 and a half days left. Those three days are going to be crazy with last minute packing and all that other good stuff that goes along with moving. I'm not sure if I'll be online any this weekend and Monday is the big day. So, if I don't post for a while... that's why. Catch you guys later.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2004, 03:08:57 PM
Take care and come back to us soon!! I miss you already!!!