PDA

View Full Version : Sneaking around (open)

Jacen
Jun 12th, 2004, 08:29:47 PM
Jacen ran from one bush to the other, trying his hardest not to get caught. He didn't know if he was supposed to be in here or not yet, and he wanted to stay out of trouble, but he was also thirsty for knowledge. He couldn't help himself. The teen wanted to learn everything he could, but what he wanted most was a teacher to start his training.

Jacen looked out over at another Jedi and their Padawan. Luckily he had gotten good at sneaking and listening to others from his years of being a theif. He heard the Jedi tell the younger one to reach out with the Force and connect with. To feel the life forms around him, and possibly even be able to sense what other are thinking or feeling.

The Padawan turned around and sat cross-legged in the bush, trying to relax. This sounded like a simple enough exercise. Maybe he could even do it himself. Jacen looked over to see a small squirrel staring at him. Having an unusual talent with animal, he reached over with his hand, and the little animal ran up to his shoulder. Jacen could feel the squirrel on his shoulder and concentrated on it, trying to feel it in the Force.

Thirty minutes later, his brow was glistening with sweat. He just couldn't bring himself to feel the squirrel. For that matter he couldn't even feel the Force now. He sighed as the little furry rodent ran down his arm and over to a tree. He wasn't going to make a very good Jedi if he didn't start getting this stuff down soon.

Jacen
Jun 13th, 2004, 01:48:58 PM
Jacen tried to reach out again, but nothing came to him. What is wrong Jace? You're usually good at this type of thing, so why can't you do it? He scowled himself and tried it again and again. Finall a little flicker of the Force ran through him and he connected with the squirrel in the tree, but it was just for a short minute and then it was all gone again. He smiled. Atleast now he kew he could do it.

Kyle Krogen
Jun 17th, 2004, 05:56:37 PM
Kyle had been walking around the Training grounds when he heard movement in a bush near where he was walking, He moved closer to the bush and reached out with the force

He senced someone in the bush, maybe a fellow padawan. He moved next to the bush "wh are you hiding in the bush?" the tell fifteen yearold boy asked.

Jacen
Jun 17th, 2004, 06:00:37 PM
Jacen jumped up startled.

"Who me...oh...well...uhh...ok, ok I give. You see I was just accepted into the Jedi order and I was looking around and I wanted to start some training so wouldn't be that much of a disappointment to my teacher when I get one. however I didn't know if being in here befoe I got my teacher was against the rules, so that is why I was hiding."

Kyle Krogen
Jun 17th, 2004, 09:50:13 PM
"I dont think it should be a problem" Kyle said with a smile "You don't have to sneak around."

Jacen
Jun 18th, 2004, 12:16:07 AM
Jacen smiled, obviously relieved. "Ohh..well then.."

Jacen hopped up to his feet and stepped out of the bushes, brushing himself off. He held out his hand. "It was getting kind of uncomfortable in there anyways. My name is Jacen. Pleased to meet you."

Kyle Krogen
Jun 18th, 2004, 01:17:09 PM
Kyle took his hand and shook it "Names Kyle Krogen" He said with a smile "Nice to meet you Jacen."

Jacen
Jun 18th, 2004, 06:30:30 PM
Jacen shook the boy's hand. "SO how long have you been here?"

Kyle Krogen
Jun 19th, 2004, 03:56:04 PM
"I've been here about a year and a half."

Jacen
Jun 19th, 2004, 04:01:43 PM
"Cool! What is it like? I really want to do my best and be a good Jedi. Though I'm not sure how good I'll be at off world stuff."

Kyle Krogen
Jun 19th, 2004, 05:03:06 PM
"Being a Jedi is a wonderful experience, You make lots of freinds, Learn how to use the force" Kyle said thinking back to his first days at the GJO "As for Off World, all you need is to keep your head, remember your training and you sohuld be fine."

Jacen
Jun 19th, 2004, 05:06:54 PM
"Ohh...hey, I was wondering if you could help me out with something. I've been trying to practice my Force ablities, but I seem to be having a little trouble."

Kyle Krogen
Jun 19th, 2004, 06:04:46 PM
"Well I'm no expert but I'll try to help in anyway that I can. what force abilites do you need help with?"

Jacen
Jun 19th, 2004, 06:09:02 PM
"Well, right now I'm just trying to sense things like that squirrel," Jacen said as he jerked his thumb to the tree behind him. "You see, I used to be really good at telling if I were being lied to and telling if people were scared or something and now I can't just do it. It only happens when it wants to now."

Kyle Krogen
Jun 19th, 2004, 06:30:27 PM
Kyle listened carefuly to Jacen's problem "That is very odd. Perhaps you just need to practice it more, and if you want I can teach a few things that can help your force sencing."

Jacen
Jun 19th, 2004, 06:34:12 PM
Jacen nodded his head quickly. "Oh yes, please."

Kyle Krogen
Jun 19th, 2004, 07:22:43 PM
Kyle walked over to a newrby bench andsat down "Please have a seat" he said motioning to the bench. once Jacen sat down Kyle coninued "Now close your eyes and let the force flow through you."

Jacen
Jun 20th, 2004, 08:02:21 PM
"That's just the problem. I am having trouble opening myself up to it."

Kyle Krogen
Jun 20th, 2004, 11:05:47 PM
"Hmm....." Kyle scratched neck as he thought over this new problem "I have never heard of a problem like this before..." He thought harder "I've read that the darkside can be sommoned by thinking heavily on dark thought and memories so.....You could try consentrating on nice thoughts and happy memories..."

Jacen
Jun 21st, 2004, 12:46:06 PM
"Yeah that is usually how it happens. I mean I can connect with it sometimes, but then at other times it is even harder. I guess it is worth a shot though," Jacen said as he closed his eyes. HE ran through his memory for something happy and he came across a thought just four years earlier.

Betsy and Robert, the old couple who had raised him, had decided that today Jacen was old enough to try and make a living on his own so he could buy his own toys. Robert had the idea of letting Jacen waiter in the couples cafe. What a day that was indeed. Twelve broken plates and two spill cafe stims later, Jacen was a wreck. None of the customer were hard on him because they all liked Jace and at the end everyone had a good old laugh...

There! Jacen reached out and felt the Force flowing through him.

Kyle Krogen
Jun 21st, 2004, 10:13:47 PM
"Now reach out with the force anc let it be your eyes."

Jacen
Jun 22nd, 2004, 12:36:01 PM
Jacen tried to do what Kyle was telling him, but he could only reach out so far. He felt the other Padawan and the plants around them and even some small life forms, but stopped just short of the squirrel in the tree.

"I think this is as far as I can go."

Kyle Krogen
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:48:55 PM
"Keep consntrating" Kyle said as he stood up and walked over to the squirrel. He used the force to pick it up and he returned to the bench with the animal flouting nearby

"Now consentrate on the squirrel, Focus on nothing but it."

Jacen
Jun 25th, 2004, 04:57:02 PM
Jacen turned his eyes to the little furry animal and caoncentrated. He began to feel a flicker of something and soon he could feel the animal's fear. Fear? Ohh...its afraid because it is floating in the air. Gee I guess I would be too.

Jacen tried sending some confidence to the squirrel, hoping to calm it down before it had a heart attack.

Kyle Krogen
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:56:08 PM
"Now I'm going to let the squirrel go and I want you to keep consentrating on it and only it" Kyle said as the animal started to float lower and was soon on the ground

As soon as its feet tough the ground it took off and climbed the closest tree, which wasnt that far away from where Kyle and Jacen sat "Can you still see it Jacen?"

Jacen
Jun 26th, 2004, 05:30:20 PM
Jacen reached out a little more. "Y...Yes I believe I still can. Wow, this is amazing!"

Kyle Krogen
Jun 26th, 2004, 10:45:22 PM
Kyle smiled "If you keep practicing this way you should be able to control your force powers better."

Jacen
Jun 27th, 2004, 03:21:20 PM
"Wow...thanks a lot. I don't think I would have been able to do that alone."

Kyle Krogen
Jun 28th, 2004, 11:46:44 PM
"You welcome" Kyle said happily "It was my pleasure to help you."

Jacen
Jun 29th, 2004, 04:57:40 PM
"Is there anything else you could show me, or do you think it would be better if I waited till I got a Master?"

Kyle Krogen
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:16:44 PM
"Well....I'm not that good with other things" Kyle said looking at the ground "My knowledge of force technices is rathere small, but I make up with my combat and lightsabre skills"

He looked sideways at Jacen "How good are you at fighting Jacen?"

Jacen
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:20:57 PM
"I'm good at hand to had, but I don't have a lightsaber."

Kyle Krogen
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:27:10 PM
"Well there are many practice sabres here in the academy, if you practice with one now you should be pretty good once you get a real one."

Jacen
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:43:55 PM
"I would like to try, but I'm afraid of cutting off an arm."

Kyle Krogen
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:55:02 PM
"The practice sabres arnt strong enough to cut through your arm, but I think they also have wooden practice sabres" Kyle said "Its like a real sabre only wooden so you can't cut yourself."

Jacen
Jun 29th, 2004, 11:00:55 PM
"Wow, where are those at?"

Roj'yor'nuruodo
Jul 5th, 2004, 05:15:39 AM
Jyorn was doing his morning meditation in the gardens. He was using the force to follow a young jedi flitting around from bush to bush, trying not to be seen.

The jedi was met by another. Jyorn crept over to near them and listened to their conversation. When they started mentioning duelling with practise sabers Jyorn approached.

"Can I join in?" he said, "I can't fight either."

Kyle Krogen
Jul 5th, 2004, 09:47:44 PM
"I think their kept in the supply room" Kyle said before looking over at Roj "Sure" He slide over so that Roj could sit "Names Kyle Krogen, and this is Jacen."

Roj'yor'nuruodo
Jul 6th, 2004, 01:55:15 AM
"Roj'yor'nuruodo, but my friends call me Jyorn. I have a lightsabre but I think I had better use a training one."

Jacen
Jul 8th, 2004, 01:38:27 AM
"Please to meet you Jyron," Jacen said as he started to walk away and then looked back to Kyle. "Um...where is the supply room?"

Kyle Krogen
Jul 8th, 2004, 10:21:54 PM
Kyle stood up and started for the closest door into the academy building "Want to come along Jyorn?"

Roj'yor'nuruodo
Jul 9th, 2004, 05:14:24 AM
"Sure."

Jyorn fell into step beside Kyle and Jacen.

Kyle Krogen
Jul 18th, 2004, 04:45:47 PM
Kyle continued on into the academy, It took a few minutes to reach the supply closet. Once they reached it Kyle opened it and inside was several things but what they wanted where the practice sabres

There where a few diffrerent types of Practice sabres, one was made of wood shaped like a sabre and weighed the same, another was a like a sabre only with low power so that it couldn't cut through things and there even a few real sabres for the more advance who didnt have a their own yet

"So do you want a wooden or low power sabre?" He asked Jacen.

Jacen
Jul 18th, 2004, 05:02:07 PM
"Umm....I think the low power would be better, because I can actually get used to using a lightsaber."

Roj'yor'nuruodo
Jul 18th, 2004, 06:57:45 PM
Jyorn selected a low power sabre also, as he didnt want to use his just yet.

Kyle Krogen
Jul 18th, 2004, 11:38:23 PM
Kyle grabed two a low power practice sabre aswell and closed the closet door, He handed one of the sabres to Jacen before he turned and headed toward another part of the Academy "Come on guys, lets head over to room to pratice" He said and headed for a PRIVATE ROOM (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36411)