PDA

View Full Version : Please help: I need to find the galaxy information

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 11th, 2004, 03:01:40 PM
More specifically, which groups run/own certain planets. I know we use to keep a list but, I can't seem to find it.

And you thought Obiwan losing a planet was bad :p :rollin

In all seriousness, I could use the help. It will help me in getting familiar with things again.

Thanks so much everyone :)

Figrin D'an
Jun 11th, 2004, 03:12:09 PM
We have a galactic map project that has been worked on for a few months now.

http://panicked.org/webmap1/

I think that's the newest version. It's not complete, but it's pretty close.

spada
Jun 11th, 2004, 04:59:43 PM
speaking of who, will it be updated soon?

Crystal
Jun 11th, 2004, 06:13:41 PM
Originally posted by Figrin D'an
We have a galactic map project that has been worked on for a few months now.

http://panicked.org/webmap1/

I think that's the newest version. It's not complete, but it's pretty close.

That's pretty neat. I didn't even know someone was even working on that. When it's complete, I hope you guys plan on putting it in the FAQ.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 11th, 2004, 10:08:42 PM
Thanks so much Figrin. That helps a great deal :)

Bummer..I see us Jedi still only have Yavin and Coruscant.:\

Oh well...:rollin

Figrin D'an
Jun 11th, 2004, 10:25:47 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Master Leia Solo
Thanks so much Figrin. That helps a great deal :)

Bummer..I see us Jedi still only have Yavin and Coruscant.:\

Well, the New Republic has substantial holdings. They just aren't listed on the map yet, because basically everything not claimed by other groups is considered part of the Republic.

As for Yavin and Coruscant... Coruscant has a strong Jedi presence, obviously, being the home to the main Jedi temple. It's also the Republic capitol world, so it's not nessarily controlled by the Jedi. Yavin is under Jedi control, however. It's the second training academy location, essentially.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 11th, 2004, 10:30:48 PM
Thanks once again for refreshing my memory.

Which reminds me...a long ago conversation. Where GJO is! I remember us moving it and all...but heck I must be getting senile in my old age..but where again? Pretty sad..I can't remember!o_O

Figrin D'an
Jun 11th, 2004, 10:36:27 PM
The main GJO facilities are on Coruscant, bordering the main goverment district. The Bar & Grill is also on Coruscant, a few blocks from the temple.

Yavin IV, our one-time home, has been revived to serve as a training facility for those who wish to train away from Coruscant. Different atmosphere and surroundings, etc... the Yavin academy is being run by Morgan and Rie (AB).

Arcan IV, while not a Jedi-controlled world, is still somewhat under Jedi protection (moreso it's being guarded by NRSF).

That's basically it for Jedi locations right now.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 11th, 2004, 10:39:44 PM
Thanks for the clarification Nick *hug*

Figrin D'an
Jun 11th, 2004, 10:42:00 PM
BTW, you mentioned earlier you need to get AIM again...

http://gaim.sourceforge.net

try this... it's like AIM, except a billion times better.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 11th, 2004, 10:56:56 PM
I'll have to look into it. For now..I got my old AIM acct back and as you know its up and running :)

Roj'yor'nuruodo
Jun 15th, 2004, 12:13:09 AM
On the galaxy map in the link Mobus is listed as being in a different system as Klasse Ephemora. This is not the case. Mobus is actually the gas giant of the Klasse Ephemora system.