PDA

View Full Version : At the Copa...Copaca...er, Medbay... (Rikki, Kack, Hayden and Open!)

Falcon Gyndar
Jun 11th, 2004, 01:59:17 AM
Poked and prodded, prodded, prodded -- It seems endless when you're the victim -- to go to the medbay, regardless of the healing already previously recieved, Falcon Gyndar, a stubborn Jedi Knight as of late, slipped in through then entrance, squinting at the bright flourescent lighting of the medbay's main hallway.

He had his reasons to be here, and nobody needed to know them. It's not like he was a dangerous man.

First order of business..Locate Hayden.

So slowly, with a amazing lack of haste, the knight strolled down the hallway, stopping at the main desk, greeting the personnel manning the station, and inquiring as to his good friend's whereabouts.

"Ah, Mr. Gyndar. Back again, I see? It's been pretty quiet today.
He's in his office, I think..I assume you know where that is?"

Falcon half-smiled, nodded, and grimaced inwardly. "Yes..Thank you." And he turned away, continuing down the corridor, and hanging a right, smacking right into somebody...two sombodies, actually.

"Oof! Oh..I'm.."

But before he could finish that, he was cut off. "Master Gyndar! Where have you been?? I was worried...."

The voice was earnest, cheerful, with a hint of genuine concern...female. It could only be one person. His own padawan, Rikki Van-Warren, accompanied by Kack Mebuff.

Rikki Van-Warren
Jun 26th, 2004, 08:48:54 PM
Rikki ran right into him. She could hardly believe it! "Master Gyndar! Where've you been? I was worried and wondering if you were ever coming back." She got a good look at him just then.

He didn't look very good. "Master, what happened?" Her voice full of concern.

Falcon Gyndar
Jun 27th, 2004, 08:41:37 PM
"I...went out to finish some business..."

He smiled to his student. "I suppose I simply made an error as to when my appointment was."

This was the truth, just completely around the bush. "I was just heading to see Dr. Radnor. You look far better than when I saw you last, Miss Van-Warren. I trust you've been very well taken care of..." This last bit he said as he turned his eyes momentarily to Kack, then back to Rikki, all the while a small, not entirely together smile showed on his ruff, unshaven face.

Rikki Van-Warren
Jul 1st, 2004, 03:46:04 AM
"Yes, Master I've been doing very well. Things are a lot better now." She answered with a nod and squeezed Kack's hand.

Falcon Gyndar
Jul 2nd, 2004, 10:43:51 PM
For the first time in several months, Falcon sincerely smiled.

"That's great."

The jedi knight had been supporting his weight on mostly one leg, and so he shifted, grimaced a little, then went back to that leg, continuing to smile. "I think after I see our friend the doctor..." He said, watching Rikki. "...that we should get to some much unattended to training."

Rikki Van-Warren
Jul 4th, 2004, 07:25:08 AM
"Sounds like a plan, Master." Rikki answered. She noticed his grimace, "Would you like someone to lean on, Master?" She asked carefully.

Falcon Gyndar
Jul 4th, 2004, 10:39:38 PM
Falcon just shook his head and waved his hand back and forth..

"No, no.... That's quite alright...really. I've managed so far. But I thank you, Miss Van-Warren."

Gyndar began to make his way again toward Hayden's office, limping all the way.

"Though I wouldn't mind if the both of you accompanied me. I have been away some time, and your company would be appreciated."

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Jul 9th, 2004, 10:01:23 PM
"Master Gyndar?" Came a very familiar voice as he exited his office. "I thought, I heard your voice, it's been..."

Hayden looked at him closer and noted he was in pain. "Too long, so it seems. I see, that this isn't a social visit. Please, come into my office."

Falcon Gyndar
Jul 9th, 2004, 11:37:29 PM
Falcon just nodded, and followed Hayden as the doctor went back into his office.

"You two can come if you like. Like I said, I won't mind the company. "

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Jul 23rd, 2004, 09:36:36 PM
Hayden nodded in compliance. "Sure, come on in." He said as he led Falcon to another room off his office.

An examination room to be exact. "Go ahead, Master Gyndar have a seat on the table." Hayden pulled out a step as Kack and Rikki followed, but moments later, Kack had to excuse himself.

A scanner was attached to the ceiling above as the young doctor walked over to a control panel. "Falcon, I need to know where the main area of your discomfort is in." He asked as he turned and looked at him.

Rikki Van-Warren
Jul 23rd, 2004, 09:46:43 PM
Rikki was there to aid her master, in anyway possible. She was very interested in knowing if he was going to be alright.

But, she was also sad to see Kack have to take off in such a hurry.

Falcon Gyndar
Jul 27th, 2004, 02:09:47 PM
Falcon took a seat, and scratched his head at the question, thinking.

"I have recieved healing to some effect by...well, my daughter's instructor." He had barely kept himself stable enough to get together with those closest to him, and then Telcontar's insistance to help him....

He dropped both hands in his lap. "But all that was healed was the more life-threatening injuries.. Internal, and some mending of bones. I admit to stubbornness, Hayden."

The knight's encounter with an enemy of his family, adopted and direct, had the effect of turning him inside out. Though physical recovery would be easy, reacquisition of his mental control and calm would be a long road.

"My right leg felt shattered until some healing was done. It's still a source of much discomfort. Although personally I think a full look-over of my entire self would be a high option."

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Aug 29th, 2004, 06:41:52 AM
Hayden smiled at Falcon and shook his head. "Even Jedi need the help of doctors, Falcon. Let's do a full body scan on you and see what needs to be done, it'll only take a moment. Lie on your back, while I get it ready."

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 12th, 2004, 03:20:16 PM
Falcon allowed a small smile, and shifted, laying on the table. He glanced to Rikki.

"Relax, Miss Van-Warren."

He knew that would be easier said than done for her, a gentle heart.

Rikki Van-Warren
Sep 13th, 2004, 04:50:55 AM
Rikki nodded silently, but she could not relax. Her Master looked like he'd just came back from a war and he had been hurt.

For the past few weeks, she'd been in Hayden's charge at the med center.

"Master...where've you been?"

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 15th, 2004, 04:39:40 PM
Falcon turned his head and stared at the ceiling.

"Nowhere you have been, and somewhere I hope you never have to go."

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Sep 27th, 2004, 07:51:30 PM
"Well, wherever that was, I hope you don't need to go back. Are you experiencing any chest pain when you breath?"

Hayden saw a definite cracked rib or two, but Falcon was probably pretty good at sheilding his pain.

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 27th, 2004, 08:09:02 PM
He'd spent so much time dulling the pain with his abilities, that what should have being peircing was faint.

"Yes. Though it seems so faint. Probably the effects of prolonged dulling."

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Sep 29th, 2004, 08:21:13 PM
"Well, you've cracked a couple of ribs which I can put some bone knitters on and the healing time will be minimal."