PDA

View Full Version : Auntie Jacali (Open)

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 9th, 2004, 07:28:52 PM
It had been a long and precarious night, twenty-seven hours to be exact since the first labor pain.

But, the package was finally delivered. A boy.

Jacali's older sister, Keira gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.

The Padawan smiled tiredly as she entered the B&G in the essence of dawn. She handed over her lightsabre and yawned.

She needed sleep, but she was just too excited to do that right now, Jacali wanted the whole world to know that the Danner name would truly live on now.

Jacob Everett Danner.

The name had brought tears to the Padawan's eyes. I could not have chosen a better name, Jacali. This child is as much yours as it is mine, my dear sweet sister.

Jacali smiled as she took a seat. Her sisters life had a chance now to start over, they all had been truly blessed.

A waiter droid rolled up. "Stim caff for now, thanks." She said as she sat back and relaxed. She closed her eyes just for a moment and it didn't take long before she was asleep.

Lady Mylia
Jun 10th, 2004, 10:21:07 PM
Mylia had followed Jacali to the B&G. She had been through a lot and she wanted to talk to her. She was several steps behind and got stopped and spoke with the gaurd for a moment. By the time she reached Jacali she was alseep. Mylia slid in the booth across from her and waited. When her drink arrived she took it so not to disturb Jacali. She needed her rest.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 10th, 2004, 10:26:23 PM
The weary Padawan felt a slight tinge in the Force and stirred. Upon opening her eyes, she saw Mylia sitting quitely across from her. "Mylia, I didn't hear you come over."

She yawned. "I hope, I didn't keep you too long. My sister finally had her baby and I just didn't want to go back to our quarters yet. Are you alright?" She asked with a hint of concern.

Lady Mylia
Jun 12th, 2004, 10:41:59 PM
"Yes, yes. I'm fine. I just came to check on the new Auntie. I know how tired you much be. How long was the delivery?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 12th, 2004, 10:59:02 PM
"Twenty-seven hours. I didn't think she was ever going to have it." She yawned again.

Lady Mylia
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:02:41 PM
"Man, oh man! You must be tired. Here, take some of your drink." She gently pushed it over to Jacali.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:20:19 PM
"Thanks," she answered and took a drink. "I held my new nephew for the first time and it was incredible. Jacob Everett Danner."

Shade Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:29:27 PM
Shade walked in to see Jacali and another lady, Mylia he believed was her name, sitting over at a table. He walked over and stood next to the table. "Good day you two. Jacali, are you ok?"

Lady Mylia
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:36:10 PM
"Aww, tha-" Mylia was cut short by someone coming up to question Jacali.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:36:19 PM
Jacali looked up with a tired smile. "Shade, what a pleasant surprise. I'm fine, just tired. Keira had her baby and I helped her bring her new baby son into the world. Please join us."

She looked at Mylia. "Mylia, I don't know if you remember or not, this is Master Shade Magus. We've become quite good friends over the past month or so."

Lady Mylia
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:40:33 PM
Mylia shook her head. "No, I don't. It's a pleasure to meet you, Master." She held out her hand to him.

Shade Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:40:49 PM
Shade held out his hand to the other young woman. "Pleased to meet...wait a minute! Did you just say you sister had her baby?! Wow! It's a boy you so? Is he ok? Is she ok?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:47:25 PM
Jacali smiled. "Yes, mother and son are doing wonderfully. She named him Jacob Everett Danner. I'm sure in a day or so, she'd love you to come see him. He's so adorable."

She looked at Mylia. "If you don't care, I think she'll be staying with us for a couple of weeks, and then she'll get her own place."

Lady Mylia
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:49:26 PM
"You know that's fine, Jacali. You don't even have to mention that." She smiled. "I'm sure happy that you are all doing okay."

Shade Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:53:12 PM
"Yes I agree I'm glad that everyone is doing ok. That is a very fine name as well. Very strong name."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:57:40 PM
"I agree and I just glad that I was able to be part of it and know that he's going to be fine."

Shade Magus
Jun 13th, 2004, 01:09:56 PM
"Yes so am I. I can't wait to see them."

Alex
Jun 13th, 2004, 10:33:30 PM
Alex stretched and yawned as he ambled through the Bar & Grill doors. He looked curiously at one of the guards trying to stare him out at the doors. He shrugged, and walked past. Where on Coruscant would I get a weapon? Its not like I'm from...the...underground... His thoughts trailed off.

He leant himself against the bar, and ordered a glass of Kapamongo Juice, freshly squeezed. He took a sip of the odd green-blue liquid, and smiled.

He scanned the bar, looking for a place to sit. He spotted Jacali, and Mylia. They looked extremely pleased about something...though Jacali looked as tired as Alex felt. He shrugged, and walked slowly over. "Hey," he called.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 14th, 2004, 04:35:33 AM
Jacali looked up with the others and smiled. "Alex, what a nice surprise, come sit with us. Shade, this is Alex. Alex, this is Jedi Knight Shade Magus."

Alex
Jun 14th, 2004, 10:59:08 AM
Alex bowed slightly to Shade, and offered out a hand. "It is a honour to meet a Jedi Knight, as always."

With a smile, Alex slid into a chair at the table. "So...what is it around here that's putting smiles on people's faces?"

Shade Magus
Jun 15th, 2004, 01:16:15 AM
Shade nodded and greeted the new young man.

Lady Mylia
Jun 15th, 2004, 09:48:58 PM
"So, Jacali. Give us the details. How much did he weigh? How long was he? What color eyes? I wanna know all that stuff." She said bringing everyone back to the original topic.

Alex
Jun 16th, 2004, 03:46:27 AM
Alex stared blankly. His mind processed the words, and came up with two logical conclusions. Either someone had a new boyfriend or...

Alex smiled. "Your sister had the baby." He smiled a little more. "Congratulations!"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 21st, 2004, 03:56:29 AM
Jacali broke into a new grin. "Thanks. He was nineteen inches long, weighed six pounds three ounces and has green eyes and red hair. He's completely amazing."

Shade Magus
Jun 22nd, 2004, 01:34:35 PM
"Ahh..so when can we see him?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 22nd, 2004, 07:24:25 PM
"I'll probably go back there this evening after I get some sleep. You're all more than welcome to join me."

Lady Mylia
Jun 23rd, 2004, 01:10:47 PM
Mylia hugged Jacali from across the table. "That's so exciting! I can't wait to see him. I bet your sister is so happy."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2004, 02:36:05 PM
"Yeah, she's extremely happy. I've never seen her so happy."

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2004, 02:36:38 PM
"That's good. I'm happy for you all."

Shade Magus
Jun 24th, 2004, 02:39:54 PM
Shade smiled at the pair. It was good to see others happy. He stopped and turned away for a second as he felt his face get red. He turned back, smiling again. "I can't wait to see them."

Alex
Jun 25th, 2004, 03:23:01 AM
Babies. Mini people. Small. Young. Different...

Alex frowned. "I, um..." he said quietly, his voice not entirely willing to convey what he was about to say. "I've never seen a baby before." He blushed. "I was the youngest person where I grew up..." he managed an embarassed grin. "I didn't think of looking in the mirror at the time."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 26th, 2004, 10:17:29 PM
Jacali couldn't help, but to giggle for as tired as she was. "Don't worry, I'll show you what a baby is."