Namor
Ghost Rider

UPCOMING
Spider-Man 3
Silver Surfer
Fury
Deathlok
Captain America

then there are 2 or 3 more behind a guy ina costume(:)), I THINK two of which are Hulk 2 and Daredevil 2. There is also said to be word of a Punisher 2 and Black Widow, but they could be further down the line.

http://www.stlpreludeclub.com/imea/NYC/marvelrc.jpg

Personally, I think this is all good stuff. Three movies a year isn't flooding the market, and there is nothing there that is similar to something else that year.

Droo
Jun 9th, 2004, 07:29:26 PM
There's a rumour that X-Men 3 and 4 might be getting filmed back to back.

Dan the Man
Jun 9th, 2004, 07:48:03 PM
Nothing I'm looking forward to besides X3 and maybe Ghost Rider.

JMK
Jun 9th, 2004, 10:14:11 PM
Punisher, Spider Man, X-Men, Ghost Rider, and Captain America I'm in for. The rest I'm taking a BIG wait and see approach.

Droo
Jun 10th, 2004, 09:54:11 AM
Spiderman 2 and Blade Trinity I'll go to see. But it's the X-Men films I am looking forward to most.

ReaperFett
Jun 10th, 2004, 10:58:19 AM
Originally posted by Dru
Spiderman 2 and Blade Trinity I'll go to see. But it's the X-Men films I am looking forward to most.

I'm a bit worried on X-Men, because they seem intent on adding more and more characters, and they probably wont cut any.

jjwr
Jun 10th, 2004, 11:44:07 AM
Lets see.......

Good
Spider-Man 2
X-Men 3
Spider-Man 3

Might be Good
Fantastic 4
Iron Man
Ghost Rider
Captain America

Probably good but not make much $$$
Punisher
Elektra
Fury

Why dear lord why?
Man-Thing
Namor
Deathlok

And I'm undecided on these two....
Blade Trinity
Silver Surfer

As for the next few X-Men Movies, I wouldn't worry about the cast too much, as it currently sits most of the core is there and I could see Storm being removed to provide for a bigger role for Iceman.

Only possible additions I can see, well not additions but expanded roles are Colossus & Shadowcat who have made cameo's already.

And don't forget, Jean is dead so some screen time will be freed up next movie :)

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 10th, 2004, 12:21:14 PM
The question is will they add Beast or Gambit, I think they won't I bet they give expanded roles to Iceman, Colossus and Shadowcat, to me that is the easy way to go. Storm could still be back I say its 50-50 for her.

Cyrel Annat
Jun 10th, 2004, 12:35:53 PM
Yes, and I'm increasingly amused when I think about what Halle Berry had said a while back about not wanting to portray Storm anymore. That she wanted to focus on better and more important roles. Yeah, Catwoman. Right. o_O

JMK
Jun 10th, 2004, 01:13:05 PM
Like the ones where she's the main star. More pub = more $$$ ;)

Dan the Man
Jun 10th, 2004, 02:13:32 PM
Good. Get her out of the franchise. I hate Halle Berry.

Come to think of it, I never liked Storm either.

Win-win scenario for me if she's cut from the sequels.

ESPECIALLY if it makes room for Beast (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE), as he's my favorite character of the franchise apart from Magneto.

ReaperFett
Jun 10th, 2004, 03:06:00 PM
I would put money on Beast appearing, being as he has been nearly in both the movies (properly).

This is what I wrote on other boards that the X-Movies should do:

Here is what I would do. First, I would film X3 AND X4 together, X4 coming a year later. While all the characters would appear, the idea is that one movie focuses on one group, the other for the others. Wolverine and Xavier are strong in both.

X3
- Phoenix

- Key X-Men are Wolverine, Scott and Xavier. Also on the team from past movies are Collossus and Kitty.

- Beast joins the team. I'd say like how Cassaday draws him, but not too bothered.

- Also, I would bring in either Emma Frost or Psylocke. Scott is great when uncomfortable, let's use this. I'd havce Beckinsale or Bellucci with an English accent for Betsy, unsure about Emma.

- Introduce Sentinels.

- Get Whedon to do some dialogue.

- A scene where Scott and Logan are alone fighting Sentinels.

X4
- Dark Brotherhood.

- X-Team of established characters consists of the rest basically. Wolverine, Xavier, Storm, Rogue, Bobby, Nightcrawler

- Much as I dislike him, bring Angel in. A whole new prospect.

- Only use Gambit IF WRITTEN PERFECTLY. On form Gambit is great, most the time he sucks due to bad writing.

- Established Brotherhood: Magneto, Mystique, Pyro, Toad, Sabretooth.

- Bring in Juggernaught.

- Kurt and Toad, fight. Enough said :)

- Sentinels also appear in this movie, although to a lesser extent.

So, the casts are smaller, all plots are looked at, no characters have to leave. New characters are brought in, fanboys get most of their dreams.

Dan the Man
Jun 10th, 2004, 03:08:53 PM
I hope X3 includes Sentinels. That was my favorite saga :D

Sejah Haversh
Jun 10th, 2004, 05:23:29 PM
Can I be the one to light Nicholas Cage's head on fire for his role in Ghost Rider?

Please?

jjwr
Jun 11th, 2004, 06:19:17 AM
I agree both should be filmed at the same time but X3 should be all about the Sentinels, more or less the same core group, bring in Colossus for some beef and let it roll.

It will end with the revelation of the Phoenix, and #4, which will probably be the finale in the series will be the whole Dark Phoenix saga, but it will have a happier ending with Jean being reclaimed and re-united with herself.

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 11th, 2004, 11:23:58 AM
we will have to see about the Senetiles they might be too hard to do, but who knows, I guess we will have to wait and see.

JMK
Jun 11th, 2004, 01:09:04 PM
Kurt and Toad, fight. Enough said
Agreed, that would be amazing. Although I'm not too sure if Toad survived Storm's lightning from X-1. Is there any confirmation that he did or are we just assuming he got zapped, flew 300 feet and splashed down without dying? ;)

ReaperFett
Jun 11th, 2004, 01:33:02 PM
Do you know what happens when a toad is struck by lightning? He gets zapped, flies 300 feet and splashes down without dying ;)

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 11th, 2004, 02:01:17 PM
LOL heck they could bring him back, it isn't anymore unbelieveable than Sabertooth falling 100 feet into a boat.