PDA

View Full Version : A Lifetime has Passed...(Dasquian, open soon to friends of Quay)

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 7th, 2004, 06:36:41 PM
Two weeks ago, Quay'Na had been here talking to her good friend, Kack Mebuff, today she was back.

Back to mend some torn fences that she had come to. Promises she had broken over the past two and a half months. Promises to friends that she would keep in touch and she had not. But, things had become complicated, since she'd joined her new Master.

The Padawan was five and a half months pregnant, something that she wasn't able to hide any longer and she didn't want to.

Even though the ongoing darkness plagued her of who the father was and how this pregnancy had come to be, it was her son that brought the light into her soul. It was he and the Light of the Force that kept those haunting thoughts of killing the father for revenge at bay. But, deep down she knew even that wouldn't last. The Padawan would claim revenge and it would be soon, there was no stopping it.

Quay shook the thoughts from her mind as the rain poured down on her on this nasty night. She had told Marcus where she was going before she left, she smiled as she told him that Brent would live another night, it wasn't his time this dark and rainy eve. Quay had other people in mind she wanted to see tonight, her friends of the Order, it was time to see them.

With a sigh, she walked in and handed the guards her two lightsabre's. Not many people were in tonight, but Quay had commed her friends and let them know where she was going to be at Yog's tonight and hoped they all would join her.

One person in general, one whom she still held great respect for...one who had been like a father to her. Dasquian Belargic.

She would never forget the look on his face the day she told him she was leaving, it had hurt her but she knew her life was no longer part of the Jedi, not of the Order at least.

But, she held no regrets of her decision, Marcus had always been there for her and she respected him highly as any mentor she'd ever had. He understood her, understood that she had feelings and emotions that Jedi just weren't allowed to have. Anger had been part of those emotions, but had grown to understand it and not just to let it go.

Quay'Na smiled as she felt her son kick. It was almost as if he could already understand her thoughts, as if he knew what she was thinking. Easy, lil one. Your mama, is fine.

Tonight, her friends would discover her son and she was ready for them too.

The Padawan found a large table near the back and took off her wet rain cloak and gave it a good shake. Beneath it, she wore dark emerald robes. Ones that were light and comfortable as comfortable as one could get when one was five and a half months along.

She took a seat and ordered a large milk and awaited for her friends to show.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 8th, 2004, 05:51:41 AM
Dasquian had been surprised when he had received a communication from Quay’Na. He had not expected to speak with the wayward Padawan again for some time – and suspected that when he did, it would be in a time of unrest or danger for her. Yet when he arrived at the Bar and Grill to find her, he felt nothing that would suggest this was the case. Smiling somewhat as he approached, he saw that Quay was in apparently good health. He nodded in greeting and sat down. “Good evening…”

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 8th, 2004, 10:56:12 AM
Quay'Na smiled as she saw him enter. She gave him a nod as he took a seat. "Greetings, Master Dasquian. I had hoped my timing had come on a better night than this."

Quay'Na's milk arrived and she took a sip. "It's been a while, Dasquian. How are things with you and Valanya?" How Quay'Na missed that child, she would never forget the day she left her.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 9th, 2004, 05:44:09 AM
“Much the same as ever,” he replied, still smiling slightly, though the expression was fading somewhat.

“More importantly, how are you Quay?”

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 9th, 2004, 11:38:44 AM
"I am well." She replied looking upon him. "Or perhaps I should say, we are well."

Quay'Na released the shield she held around son, allowing his light to penetrate through her.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 13th, 2004, 07:47:33 AM
“That I am glad to hear,” he said, reaching out with the Force – tentatively feeling Quay’s aura and presence. “We worried for you and your safety upon your departure… where have you been, Quay?” he questioned.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 14th, 2004, 04:58:18 AM
"Well, when I first left I went off world and was gone for a couple of months, that was when I discovered the pregnancy and it took me a while to get used to that. But, I'm alright with it and I've returned and still working at Wildlife part-time and at a little diner on the West side called Dexter's here and there. I'm still very close to my family and visit them often." She took another sip of her milk.

"It's hard to believe how much time has passed since I left." She looked at him. "I know you still don't believe it, but this was the best thing for me, Dasquian. I was being suffocated in the Order, I couldn't breath, I needed to be out here."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 20th, 2004, 04:00:03 AM
“I won’t try to convince you otherwise, Quay. I trust that wherever life takes you, it does so because the Force wishes it to,” he replied, with a small smile. “But I do hope that one day, you will return. You are greatly missed here.”

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 23rd, 2004, 06:48:36 AM
"Perhaps one day, I shall return. But, I can't make any promises, I like my life as it is right now." She glanced down at her spoon for a second.

"I don't know, Dasquian. I was back at the Order for over a year and in that time, I had three masters after Master Ira. I never knew what happened with Sage, he just left. Morgan didn't like me, I believe and Helen, she was pretty busy with her Senate stuff. But, she always seemed to have time for me. I miss her a lot."