PDA

View Full Version : Clubbin' (Open)

Kassie Strorm
Jun 5th, 2004, 11:57:53 PM
Friday and Saturday Nights were loved by all... but particularly by Kassie Strorm. Not that they were anything different than the other days of the week... but they had a certain... vibe or something about them.

Tonight, Kassie decided to head to one of her favourite places on mid/lower level Coruscant. It was a hot clubbin' spot called the Dancing Lekku.

She went up to the front door and waited in line. Tonight she was wearing hip-riding tight pants, a belly-button showing tanktop, a light blue sweater that was currently unzipped. Her hair was up in a bun, with various clips keeping it neat, yet sexy looking. Her bright greeny-bluey eyes shone as she heard the music blare from inside.

As she came to the front of the line, the bouncer nodded to her. His dark complexion and bald head looked quiet good with his white tanktop, shorts and rippling muscles along his arms and legs. He wore a leather jacket over it, keeping his weapons hidden. " 'nother cool night Kassie?" He asked, his deep voice getting a lot of attention.

"Yep." Kassie grinned at him. "When do you get off?"

"Eleven, they replace me with another guy, so maybe we could have a chat over a drink or something later on."

Kassie shrugged. "Maybe. C'ya later Bane." She went into the club, immediately getting into the grove of the music and atmosphere around her.

She smiled, nodding to a few people she knew as she headed over to the bar. She ordered a Kashyyykian blue moon. A light Kashyyyk ale with some blue muja juice mixed with it.

She sipped it and looked around. A few guys looked glanced at her, and she managed a smile at the cute ones.

After she was finished her drink, she went out onto the dance floor to get into the vibe.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jun 6th, 2004, 01:14:58 AM
"Look, all jI'm sssajyjing jisss that jif jyou don't ... don't pajy up, the Sssectorrr Rrrangerrrsss wjill take jyourrr... ljicenssse awajy." Blue eyes drifted down and stared at the glass in hand that held about an ounce of a murky green liquid. "Whaddjidjya sajy that thjisss grrro'jirrram drrrjink wasss agajin?"

The bartender wiped out another glass, and sighed, turning away from the Cizerack female who'd decided to grace his bar with his presence. It wasn't his club of course, he was just an employee. The female hadn't started blathering on about the Sector Rangers until he'd cut her off. First it had been threats if he didn't pour her another drink, and then it had turned into somehow he was going to lose his license if he didn't pick up her considerable tab. No fear in that, the Rangers patrolled the hyperspace lanes, not Coruscant, and so had no control over the club's license whatsoever.

None of this seemed to matter to Saarrreeaa Meorrrei. The bartender turned his back on her, and a hyu-mann with short blond hair bopped up to the bar, her body moving to the music. Saa blinked, the female seemed to blur around the edges to the beat of the music. It really was quite fascinating.

Saa caught the tail end of the exchange between the girl and the bartender, and reached out to grab his arm when the girl left the bar. He was stopped in his tracks, her arm a great deal stronger than his was. "jI want one of thossse. A... Kassshjyjy- Kassshjy...jy... Frrrell jI can't prrronounce jit!"

The bartender narrowed his eyes, and spoke over the music. "Look, you've had too much already, I think you should lea-"

"NO!" Saa released him and pounded her fist into the bartop, rattling all the glassware and cracking the durawood finish. "No jI am not done drrrjinkjing." The bartender seemed to be waving at her, and she hesitated before tenetively waving back. jI am ssso confusssed. jIsss thjisss a wajy of hyu-mann fljirrrtjing?

Two large beings stepped up beside her, and Saa twisted her head around to look at them. As she did so her stool swiveled, and she turned to face them. They were large, well-proportioned males, in black leather. One had a scar, the other didn't seem hyu-mann but then, neither were Cizerack males, and as such couldn't possibly worship a female in the way they were meant to be. Saa winked at them. "Arrre jyou gojing to asssk me to dance?"

"No, we're asking you to leave." One took her arm, helping her off of her stool.

"Leave? Arrre we gojing to jyourrr place... orrr mjine?" Saa flirted as she lurched against one of them, her platinum locks getting tangled on the buttons of his leather jacket. "jI can take jyou both..." she appraised them drunkenly, and then amended, "But prrrobabljy not at once..."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 7th, 2004, 09:31:11 AM
Kassie hadn't heard the other girl ask her about her drink because of the pounding music in her ears. After she had danced a bit, eyeing cuties all the while... she came back to the bar. She saw Saa and frowned slightly at the two men. "Ok guys, she's a little disorientated. Just let her be for a bit..." She sat down next to her.

"Who're you?" They questioned, their brows furrowed.

"I'm a friend of Bane's."

Since they knew Bane, they shrugged and slowly moved off, keeping their gaces on Kassie and Saa.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jun 7th, 2004, 12:22:19 PM
The two men who'd taken her arms released her and it took a minute for Saa to realize that the blond hyu-mann had asked them to. The Cizerack female glared at the woman. "jIf jyou want sssome malesss ...get jyourrr own."

Then she hiccupped.

Kassie Strorm
Jun 7th, 2004, 01:01:58 PM
Kassie shrugged sheepishly and grinned, showing her neat white teeth. "I don't want to take away your males. They just looked like they were bothering you. I could probably get any cutey in here anyway." She glanced around, catching the gazes of a few cute guys.

She looked back at the Cizerack female. "So what were you drinking earlier anyway?" She asked curiously. Either this female had a low tolerance, or she had drank something strong. Very strong.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jun 7th, 2004, 01:10:32 PM
She turned back to the bar, and waved expansively at the wall that was decorated with bottles of every size, shape and color. "jI had sssome of that... " She sighed, and rested her head on her hand.

The bartender shook his head, and turned to Kassie. "She had three Randomized Correllian Eye-Blasters, and I don't know how many of the jello shots she got into. Thought it was food, and you know how Cizerack tend to eat." He frowned, "Look, I was trying to get her thrown out, I don't know what you were thinking, but the last thing we need is a beligerant drunken Cizerack in the place."

Saa hissed angrily at the rude male who was talking over her head, but got distracted by the way the dance lights were refracting off of the bottles of liquor on the wall.

Yurza Magus
Jun 7th, 2004, 03:55:06 PM
Yurza tracked the Cizerack until the young woman got the bouncers off of her. There was something oddly familiar about her, but he counldn't put his finger quite on it. He moved towards the bar and caught the drinks the cat woman had had and smiled to himself. Such a shame. I thought she would be able to hold more than that, he thought as he called the bartender over to order his own drink. "I'll take an eyeblaster, and don't waste any room in there. The more whiskey the better."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 7th, 2004, 09:46:23 PM
Kassie looked at the bartender and nodded. "I know, it'll be ok. Once she's calmed down, she should be ok."

She sighed and shook her head, laughing softly. "Just take it easy. Not even I can handle all that."

She saw a cute guy sit down near them and smiled slightly to herself. "Hey, I haven't seen you here before. You new on Coruscant?" She asked, putting a stray strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

Redic Scott
Jun 8th, 2004, 12:16:37 PM
Redic had just gotten some leave time after his parttaking in the last Naval Action against the Imperials. He was looking to relax a little and get some of that tension out of him. Taking part in a battle and loosing people he had known had made him think about getting out more. He needed to get some air and not be cramped up on his ship. Redic had just been promoted Captain and his XO had invited him to this hot club. Never having been to one, Redic agreed as an excuse to get out and have some fun before he was deployed again.

Their Naval ranks and IDs got them into the Club quickly and since they were still technically on duty, both wore their neat and clean Naval uniforms. According to Naval regulations, both were clean shaven and had their hair perfect. The moment they got to the club, Redic was impressed with it. The place was well kept and looked very stylish. As they both entered the club, the music reached their ears and redic smiled. He was glad it was good music and not some of the other trash he had heard.

As they walked gracefully through the club, people started to turn and look at them. It wasn't everyday that military personel in full dress uniform came into the club. Girls were smiling that them both, while guys were starting to look angry, as if Redic and his XO Tyler were stealing away their ladies. They both made their way to the bar, but along the way Tyler noticed a girl looking at him and smiled at Redic.

"See you later Captain." Tyler grinned and ran off.

Redic smiled and shook his head in amuzment. He went over to the bar and got some juice, instead of the heavy stuff. He had never enjoyed drinking alcohol and plus he was on duty. As he sat there he looked over and saw one of the cutest girls he'd even seen, Kassie. She was talking to some other guys so Redic frowned and continued to look around the place. His foot tapped on the floor in rythem with the music.

Yurza Magus
Jun 8th, 2004, 03:45:21 PM
Yurza was startled by the girl's voice. He hadn't been expecting her to come over and talk to him. "I manage to swing by here every once in awhile. Excuse me, but have we met before? There is something vaguely familiar about you, but I can't seem to place the face."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 9th, 2004, 09:28:38 AM
Kassie nodded. "Yeah, it's a cool place." She frowned slightly. "I don't believe so... I might have, but I think I would've remembered you... I'm usually good placing people I've met before."

She looked along the bar at Redic and managed a smile at him, as she caught his gaze for a moment.

Yurza Magus
Jun 9th, 2004, 02:40:54 PM
Yurza shook his head. He was certain he had seen her before. Oh well the memory would come back sooner or later. He glanced around and noticed all the guysstaring at the young lady. "You seem to be pretty popular. The name is Yurza by the way."

Redic Scott
Jun 9th, 2004, 04:16:20 PM
Redic saw Kassie smile and smiled back. He turned to the bar and asked the person to deliver a drink of Kassie's choice to her.

"Excuse me man, that gentleman said that the next drink you want is on him. He also asks if you would care to join him for dinner, althought he sees that you are busy and is sorry for destirbing you."

He had wanted to say that all himself, but felt like he would be interupting Kassie's conversation. Redic sat and waited for a reply. He really wanted to get to know that lady.

Kassie Strorm
Jun 9th, 2004, 09:21:29 PM
Kassie smiled and shrugged. "It's all in how you present yourself. If you show confidence and a friendliness towards everyone, they'll really grasp onto that and recognize that. I'm Kassie."

She looked from Yurza to one of the bartenders who delievered the notice and nodded. "Thank him from me. I would love to have dinner with him, but maybe a little later. I'm not hungry yet. Maybe after a bit of dancing I'll be hungry."

She looked down along the bar and smiled at Redic. She then mouthed a 'thankyou' at him.

She got up as another quick song began. She looked to Yurza and grinned. She then turned and moved onto the dance floor, moving her hips and upper body to the beat.

Yurza Magus
Jun 11th, 2004, 06:43:55 PM
For a reason he couldn't explain, Yurza stood up and followed the girls, his body starting to feel the beat to the music and move in time with it.

Redic Scott
Jun 11th, 2004, 09:35:00 PM
Redic smiled back at Kassie and thought about her comment for a bit. In his mind it seemed as though she was asking him to go and dance. But what if she wasn't? Redic thought about it and smiled to himself, it didn't really matter since he would be gone tomorrow, back on duty.

Redic got up and went along with the two. He started dancing to the music as best he could, getting come clues from the other dancers and making up some of his own moves. Since he wasn't really into clubs, he didn't know how to dance in this style. He gave it his all though and danced closer and closer to Kassie.

He could see that she really knew how to dance and he couldn't stop smiling at her. "Your a really good dancer." He said to her as he got close enough, "You also look very beautiful tonight if you don't mind me saying so."

Redic smiled and got closer and closer as the dancing went on.

"What's your name ma'am? I'm Redic, Redic Scott."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 11th, 2004, 10:08:15 PM
Kassie smiled, seeing Yurza. She smiled at him, then smiled over at Redic. As he danced closer, she could see he was new at this. But from looking around, she could tell that it wasn't an uncommon thing.

Kassie grinned as some of the strobe lights flashed over their heads, making their faces appear blue, pink, green, orange and an entire spectrum of colours. "Thanks. My name's Kassie."

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 06:12:03 PM
Yurza shook his head, trying to figure out what he was doing. This was not common behavior for him, but he seen that girl somewhere before and he was going to make sure he remembered. For some reason, however, the music and the girl's body movement was just so intoxicating that he couldn't stop staring at her, or this new person she seemed to have picked up.

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 07:51:33 PM
Kassie recognized this song and continued dancing to it, her hips swaying the beat exactly at the keypoints in the song. She looked over at Yurza and smiled.

"You've got stars shooting across your eyes." She commented lightly, continuing to dance. "You ok?"

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 07:58:40 PM
"I dont know...this isn't really like me, and I don't know why I am out here on the dance floor. I can't even dance, I mean look at me!"

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 08:30:22 PM
Kassie smiled and took his hand, bringing him to dance near her. "It's ok, you can only get better with practice." She smiled and laughed lightly. "It's fun."

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 08:33:59 PM
Yurza moved closer to the woman, and suddenly he could smell the perfume she was wearing even better than before. What are you doing Yurza? This isn't you, the Dark Jedi apprentice thought, but he couldn't help himself. He could feel the warmth of her body next to his and he was getting drunk, just off the Force signature. His body loosened up and began to sway more freely and actually in time with the music.

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 08:38:58 PM
Kassie smiled. In the back of her mind, she could feel her mind tingle with something. She had never felt anything like it. It felt so... strange. As if she was open to another sense. She ignored it for now though. She was having a fun time.

"So where are you from?" She asked.

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 08:40:58 PM
Yurza moved in a slow cirlce around the girl as he danced. "Me? I'm from a planet that I'd rather not name. For now though I live with my master on her planet."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 08:47:02 PM
"Master?" Kassie raised an eyebrow at him. "You mean you're an apprentice or something?"

She smiled slightly, continuing to dance.

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 08:49:55 PM
"Yes I am," he said before almost losing his balance and nearly falling over. Luckily, he was fast enough to put his hand down and turn the fall into a backflip. A second later he would have been th laughing stock of the entire club, but fortunate for them, he was quick.

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 08:59:44 PM
Kassie didn't know how she did it, but she could see his falling motion and then watched as it was turned into a backwards flip. Luckily there had been enough room and he had landed it just fine.

"Whoa! That was amazing... You should make that into a dance move." She smiled.

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 09:01:27 PM
"I couldn't dance properly, if I tried, so there is no way I am going to try and make that into a dance move." But even as he said it, Yurza was already thinking of the possibilities.

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 09:05:55 PM
"Practice makes perfect." Kassie shrugged. "Besides, just because you may not be good at dancing in the ways that others dance, doesn't mean you're not good at it. Make up your own." She grinned.

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 09:08:47 PM
"I have never tried, so I wouldn't know where to begin," Yurza said as he weaved his hands through the air, his feet shuffling on the floor.

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 09:11:57 PM
"When I try to make up new moves, I usually try to borrow a bit of one from others and then add my own idea to it to make it creative and interesting."

Kassie grinned and laughed lightly at him dance. "That's a good start."

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 09:16:38 PM
"Add ideas, huh?" Yurza looked around and saw others moving thier arms and hands in different directions and had an idea. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a green and red glowrod. He put one in each hand, and listening to the music, he began to twirl them faster and faster, until the were a blur in his hands. Looks like lightsaber training did more than just make one good at combat. He reached out with the Force and pulled two more out, this time blue and purple and they began tiwrling and spinning around his body in time with the music.

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 09:24:00 PM
Kassie raised an eyebrow at him. She curiously watched as he pulled out two glowrods, a red and a green one.

As he began twirling them around, faster than the average eye could see, she was taken aback. This guy was obviously good with tricks or something. She had never seen anything like it.

"Wow... Where'd you learn that?" She asked, clearly impressed.

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 09:26:48 PM
"My master taught me. I also use the same movement for lightsaber skills," the man said as he tossed up the green glowrod, spun around and caught it behid his back. "You know, this dancing thing really isn't that hard."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 09:32:17 PM
"Lightsaber?" Kassie arched an eyebrow once more. "You're a Jedi or something? Wow... that's cool."

She nodded. "Once you know the beat it isn't, you're right. Just practice and a bit of creativity."

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 09:35:56 PM
Yurza cocked his head to the side and nearly lost his concentration. "I am no Jedi, nor will I ever be!"

He looked at the girl for another moment before looking at the two free floating glowrods and saw they were spinnin uncontrollably. He slowed them down and then turned back to the girl. "I am sorry for my outbreak. It was uncalled for and rude, but I ask you never to confuse me with the Jedi again."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 09:42:15 PM
Kassie stopped dancing for a moment. "Oh.. I-I'm sorry..." She was at a loss for words. She hadn't meant offending him or anything.

She swallowed. "I-I'm sorry I offended you. It's just that here on Coruscant, there's mostly Jedi. I don't know of many other force users that reside on Coruscant." She sighed. "But personally, most of the Jedi are kinda stuck up and arrogant, going on about "keeping the galaxy safe". They never seem to calm down or have fun. Not like you're doing anyway."

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 09:46:05 PM
"Well that is the Jedi way. Again I apologize. You see technically I am a Jedi, but not the kind you think about. I am called a Dark Jedi. And you are right Jedi are the predominate Force users here. I'm just here on a little business and pleasure for right now. In a day or two I will be returning to my master's planet and back to my training," he said as he tried to continue to keep the glowrods in motion, but it was becoming more and more taxing.

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 09:51:28 PM
"Dark Jedi? Hmm... that sounds kinda sexy." Kassie grinned for a moment, then sighed."It seems most teachers usually try to take away leisure time and activities." She said, remembering her homeschooling and times at a boarding school with a personal tutor.

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 09:54:25 PM
"Depends on the teacher and subject. Take my master for example. Even though the work is hard, it is still fun and exciting. Sometimes she even gives me little missions like this to take care. And in between her teachings and my training, I can pretty much do whatever it is that I like."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 09:58:58 PM
"So what's your mission this time?" Kassie asked curiously. Then, realizing what she said, she shook her head. "I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that if it's private. I'll understand."

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 10:03:24 PM
"Well I can tell yo parts of it. Basically I'm here to pick up a few things, cause a little havoc, and as always I am looking for someone to turn. Sorry it is vague, bu I don't want any nosey people going and reporting me. It'll jus make getting off planet that much harder."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 10:12:15 PM
Kassie nodded. "Of course, I wouldn't want you to put yourself in danger just because of my curious nature."

Her mind twitched slightly, wondering why she felt so at ease with Yurza, despite the fact that he was a Dark Jedi. When she had been training as a young girl in the lessons of self defense, her trainer had informed her that she had acquired impressive reflexes. He wasn't sure where she had gotten them, but perhaps it had been from her parents.

Kassie hadn't thought that was possible though. Her mother had disappeared when Kassie was younger and her father was a business man in Upper Coruscant, dealing with the markets and Upper class people.

But whatever the case had been, she had never felt comfortable around Jedi whenever they came over to speak with her father. She was surprised that she felt more comfortable with ones that seemed more attuned to the dark, but for now, she pushed that thought away from her mind and focused back on Yurza as she continued dancing.

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 10:16:25 PM
"I wouldn't worry about that if I were you. I can handle just about anything this planet's law enforcement agencies could throw at me. I'm keeping quiet more for your safety. This way even if someone does snitch to say I am here and they connect you with me, you are not a liability. If you are not a liability then nothing will happen to you."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 10:20:14 PM
Kassie bit her lip slightly. "Well, I wouldn't want to get in the way, you're right. But it's so busy in here, even if someone who's after you comes in here, it's not as if they'd be able to point you out amongst all these people. Especially with the dark lighting." She gestured to the dark lights and strobe lights that shone everywhere every few seconds.

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 10:21:40 PM
Yurza lifted the glowrods he still had out for a moment. "Maybe he wouldn't be able to see me, but how many people in here do you think could do this? And like you said, Jedi don't come here often."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 10:25:06 PM
Kassie bit her lip. Yurza may have a point there... from what he said, she had never seen anyone do that before. It was pretty impressive. And she had noticed others watch him when he had first started too.

She shrugged. "Well... not a lot, but there may be a few others, circus preformers or something."

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 10:27:56 PM
Yurza made a face at the mention of the circus. "Ugh...the only thing I can honestly say unnerves me would have to be the circus."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 10:31:57 PM
Kassie laughed lightly at the expression apon his face at the mere mention of the circus. "Yes, I agree. Some of the tricks and magic they have is kinda strange."

She shook her head, smiling slightly.

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 10:36:27 PM
"I don't think strange even begins to descibe them."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 10:40:24 PM
Kassie shrugged. "There's a lot of strange things in the galaxy. Some that we can't even begin or want to describe."

She swallowed, her throat getting a bit dry. "I'm getting a little thirsty. I think I'll go get a water or something."

She stopped dancing and moved her way through the crowd easily and went over to the bar. She took an empty seat and asked for a cold bottled mineral water.

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 10:44:57 PM
Yurza snatched the two glowrods out of the air and pocketed all four of them. He followed Kassie to the bar. "Please allow me. Anything you want, on my tab."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 10:50:57 PM
"Thanks. That's nice of you." Kassie smiled at him as she waited for the water.

The bartender slid the bottle across the bar to her. "There you go little lady. One cold water."

Kassie thanked him and uncapped it. She sipped it slowly and looked over at Yurza. "So when do you have to go back to work?"

((brb, i'll be back. have to restart my comp.))

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 10:58:56 PM
"Technically, I am always at work, but I don't have to report back to my master until two days from now."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:07:45 PM
"Life offers so little time for leisure time." Kassie remarked lightly as she sipped her water again.

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:15:03 PM
"It depends on you liesure."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:18:30 PM
Kassie smiled, setting her bottle down on the bar. She glanced over at Yurza. "I suppose you're right."

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:23:05 PM
"Which bring us to the question of what are your leisures?"

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:29:19 PM
Kassie smiled. "Well I mostly like to hang out in places like this, meeting new people and talking with old friends. I'm alright at computer hacking, but I like socializing more."

She shrugged. "I'm a social butterfly, I have to admit." She sipped her water.

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:31:09 PM
"Sounds interesting. I never really was the social type, but others have been telling me to get out more, so that is why I am here tonight."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:37:25 PM
Kassie smiled. "Well I'm glad they, whoever "they" are told you to get out. It's good to get out and meet new people."

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:38:25 PM
"Yes I must admit it is more exciting than what I would normally be doing now."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:48:15 PM
"And what is that?" Kassie asked. "Or would that make me a possible liability?"

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:54:54 PM
"Oh no. My usual activities while I'm on Coruscant merely involve walking the streets and sometimes looking in a few choice shops."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:57:43 PM
"Ah... yes. Window shopping can be intersting sometimes."

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:58:54 PM
"Well I wouldn't exactly call it window shopping, as the stuff I look for can't exactly be displayed."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 13th, 2004, 12:01:16 AM
"The black market you mean?" Kassie raised an eyebrow.

(g2g)

Redic Scott
Jun 13th, 2004, 08:43:36 AM
Redic smiled at Kassie, "Nice to meet you Kassie."

He hoped to talk to her more, but she soon turned away and seemed a lot more interested in the other guy. Redic frowned a little and danced a little bit more near the two, but he could see that she didn't even look his way anymore and it seemed like she really didn't want anything to do with him.

Redic backed away from them and said, "See you later then." With that he quickly tooked a few steps back and turned around. He disappeared easily and was soon making his way to the bar. As he did, he smiled to be polite and danced with a few of the other girls in the club.

As he danced and got closer to the bar he kept thing what he was doing there. He would gone soon anyways and who knows when he would be back, if he ever came back. Even if he found a girl here, nothing would likely happen from it. He wasn't someone to do a one night stand, but what sane woman would wait 6 months of more for him to come back to her after a tour of duty. That same woman would have to live day in and day out, wondering if he was alive and if he would ever come home.

He got to the bar and sat down on one of the chairs. Ordering a cold water he just sat there facing away from the dancing crowd hoping this XO would get done soon so they could leave. He saw Kassie get back to the bar, but didn't really look over at her. She had seemed like a nice girl, but she hadn't really given him a chance. Redic shrugged and looked away.

Yurza Magus
Jun 13th, 2004, 01:17:03 PM
"Yes and no. Some of the stuff can be bought legally, but a majority...well let's just say you don't want to get caught with it."

Keira Sparrow
Jun 13th, 2004, 10:46:55 PM
Kassie nodded at Yurza. "I know what you mean. Some of the computer stuff and few other training items would make awkward situations if caught on hand."

She looked over at Redic. "Hey Redic." She flashed him a smile. "Have you tried the Kashyyykian blue moon here?"

Yurza Magus
Jun 14th, 2004, 01:23:19 AM
"I never really thought about computers as that type of products."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 14th, 2004, 09:22:02 AM
Kassie smirked slightly over at Yurza. "A lot of people wouldn't. But some components are. Especially if the Security forces are trying to cut down on people hacking their systems." She paused. "Not that I do that..."

Redic Scott
Jun 14th, 2004, 12:10:00 PM
Redic looked over when he heard her say hello. He wondered why she was talking to him again, maybe she just wanted to be nice. He formed a smile and waved a little, "Hi Kassie, having fun?"

He listened to the two talk and smiled to himself. He could have them both arrested, but he didn't feel like doing anything. They weren't causing any harm that he knew about, so it didn;t concern him. Plus he was learning that the girl had some secrets about her and that intrigued him.

Yurza Magus
Jun 15th, 2004, 01:24:26 AM
Yurza could feel the suble changes in the Force as she denied hacking computers. "Sure you don't."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 15th, 2004, 09:35:00 AM
Kassie made a face and managed a smirk afterwards. "Well I do, just not on security or important computers or networks."

Yurza Magus
Jun 15th, 2004, 01:08:55 PM
"Hey whatever works. Actually, you know you might be able to help me with something. That is if you wouldn't mind."

Redic Scott
Jun 15th, 2004, 01:54:31 PM
Redic sits there and sips his drink as the two talk. Looking at his Chrono he notices that he only had an hour before he has to go.

Kassie Strorm
Jun 15th, 2004, 05:53:52 PM
Kassie raised an eyebrow at Yurza. "And what would that something involve?"

She turned to a bartender, she asked for a small scrap of durasheet and a pen. She then penned in her neatest handwriting.

Redic,

Sorry I couldn't have time for dinner tonight. But maybe we could get together another time and talk over a drink or something.

~Kassie

She handed it to the bartender who then delievered it over to Redic. "There you go sir." Then he went back to serving the bar.

Yurza Magus
Jun 15th, 2004, 08:12:52 PM
"Well I am thinking about going on a little...shall we say hunting exploration and I need a list of some Jedi Padawans and their normal day to day activities."

Redic Scott
Jun 15th, 2004, 09:17:37 PM
Redic looked at the paper and sighed. He had one more day of leave left.

He wrote back to her,
Kassie, I only have a day more of leave, so if it can't be tomorrow, we might not see each other again. You may contact me though on my private comm link. The number is below.

Redic wrote the number down and sent the paper back to Kassie.

Kassie Strorm
Jun 15th, 2004, 09:41:51 PM
Kassie recieved the paper and penned down her neat reply just under what he had written.

Well, we can try and keep in touch. It was nice meeting you.

She sent it back to him and turned to the dance floor to watch some of the dancers.

Redic Scott
Jun 16th, 2004, 10:42:33 AM
Redic smiled and nodded at her. He stood up and saw his XO flirting around with a bunch of girls. Shaking his head Redic went over there and introduced himself. He told a little joke and then told them all that they had to leave.

His XO frowned but knew it was true. Saying goodbye, both of them left the club.

Yurza Magus
Jun 17th, 2004, 04:15:51 PM
Yurza watched Kassie write on a peice of paper and then turn around to watch the dancers. "So are you intersted in my offer? I can make it worth your wild"

Kassie Strorm
Jun 17th, 2004, 09:17:35 PM
Kassie watched Redic leave and nodded a goodbye to him just before he exited the club.

She turned back to Yurza. "It depends on the terms and of what you're offering," she told him.

Yurza Magus
Jun 18th, 2004, 12:32:00 AM
"Just get me a few names. A thousand credits for each name you can get. I'll provide you with protection and a place to work your magic and no one knows it is me you are getting the names for," Yurza said as he turned to the bar and ordered some Blue Moon Juice.

Keira Sparrow
Jun 18th, 2004, 03:01:34 PM
Kassie frowned slightly. "A thousand each...? Fsh, I not an amateur you know." She shook her head. "It's much harder than you think. You have to fake id's, get access to networks, bypass firewalls and other viruses and such. No, I'll take five thousand each."

She knew from some past experiences that possible employers sometimes got ticked off as she raised the price. But she couldn't help it. If they wanted the information, they would have to pay the price for the labor that was required to get it.

Yurza Magus
Jun 18th, 2004, 06:35:30 PM
Yurza sighed. That was pushing his budget. He just couldn't afford it. He had to buy some time for some money. "Two thousand now and if you get the job done another thousand then."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 18th, 2004, 10:31:10 PM
Kassie sighed. She gazed Yurza in the eye, seeing if he was telling the truth. She was usually pretty good at reading people since she was always socializing and she could tell that he was conveying the truth. "Alright, I'll do it."

Yurza Magus
Jun 19th, 2004, 02:09:31 PM
"Good." Yurza looked at his watch and then back up to Kassie. "Well I've only got a few hours left before my next meeting with a few clients. Would you care to join me for a bite to eat?"

Kassie Strorm
Jun 19th, 2004, 02:53:42 PM
Kassie smiled and shrugged. It wouldn't hurt I guess. She thought to herself. "Sure."

Yurza Magus
Jun 19th, 2004, 02:55:16 PM
"Excellent," Yurza said with a smile. "Any place particular or just a random diner?"

Kassie Strorm
Jun 20th, 2004, 01:13:37 AM
Kassie smiled back at him and shrugged. "It doesn't really matter to me."

Yurza Magus
Jun 20th, 2004, 08:20:34 PM
"Very well then, I have the perfect place in mind. If you would," Yurza said as he held out his arm like the gentleman he wasn't.

Kassie Strorm
Jun 20th, 2004, 09:02:49 PM
Kassie eyed Yurza carefully. Since she socialized around a lot of people daily, she had gotten the ability to read people very well. The way that Yurza carried this simple gesture out indicated that he wasn't usually used to doing this. She ignored that for now and smiled.

She got up from her chair and slipped her arm around his.

Yurza Magus
Jun 21st, 2004, 12:26:34 PM
Yurza flipped a few coins onto the bar to take care of his tab and the lady's and walked through the crowd.

"Any special appetite you have tonight?" He asked as they reached the front of the club.

Kassie Strorm
Jun 21st, 2004, 05:10:11 PM
"Nothing in particular..." Kassie said as she walked with Yurza to the front of the club. She nodded goodbye to a few of the employees she knew as she went.

"But what did you have in mind?"

Yurza Magus
Jun 21st, 2004, 08:28:26 PM
"Just a little place a few blocks away I know. Original place. They cook your food in front of you while you wait. Very interesting, thelove to preform tricks."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 21st, 2004, 08:40:51 PM
Kassie nodded. "I think I've been past there. I've never been inside, but it sounds interesting."

Yurza Magus
Jun 21st, 2004, 08:43:42 PM
"Oh it is lovely. Very fun and expensive, but definitely worth it."

Keira Sparrow
Jun 22nd, 2004, 10:52:48 PM
Kassie smiled. "Well if you find it good, then I suppose I'll find it good as well."

Yurza Magus
Jun 23rd, 2004, 12:19:07 PM
"Let's hope so."

Keira Sparrow
Jun 23rd, 2004, 09:52:54 PM
"I'm sure I will." Kassie said, trying to push the negative thoughts aside.

Yurza Magus
Jun 24th, 2004, 12:41:20 PM
When they reached the front, they walked outside into the night air and Yurza sighed. He hated being cooped up, but he was supposed to be more social on this mission. He let go of Kassie for a minute. "Hold on a second I'm going to get a air taxi, unless you'd rather walk."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 24th, 2004, 08:50:03 PM
"Well if it's pretty far, then an air taxi would be nice. But if it isn't too far, then we can walk." Kassie said, letting go of his arm.

Yurza Magus
Jun 25th, 2004, 05:14:10 PM
Yurza nodded and went over to call an air taxi. A few moments later he came back over to Kassie, holding his arm out again. "Your carriage awaits m'lady."

Kassie Strorm
Jun 26th, 2004, 03:08:22 PM
Kassie smiled as Yurza called the airtaxi to come and pick them up. She gently slipped her arm around his. "Thankyou."

Yurza Magus
Jun 28th, 2004, 01:46:41 PM
"No problem at all," he said as he held open the door for Kassie. Once he himself got into the taxi he gave directions to the driver.

"So how did you get into slicing anyways?"

Kassie Strorm
Jun 29th, 2004, 09:22:11 PM
Kassie gently hopped into the taxi and waited until Yurza slipped in to sit beside her.

She paused, "That was completely by accident to be honest." She laughed lightly. "I was nine and this guy came by to fix my dad's computer. He happened to leave one of his program disks behind and well..." She managed a smile. "I was curious... so I played with the software and figured out how to use it."

Yurza Magus
Jul 1st, 2004, 01:14:08 PM
"So it came naturally? Maybe one day you can teach me prehaps."

Kassie Strorm
Jul 2nd, 2004, 02:03:46 AM
Kassie shrugged. "It seemed to when I first got into it. But I suppose the younger ones soak up the knowledge like little sponges."

She managed a small smile. "Yeah, maybe..." She trailed off. "But then you wouldn't be paying me to help you and I wouldn't be making a little extra money."

Yurza Magus
Jul 2nd, 2004, 01:11:28 PM
"But I could pay for you to teach me. Besides, a wise person never teaches another everything."

Kassie Strorm
Jul 2nd, 2004, 08:35:44 PM
Kassie raised an eyebrow, biting her lip. She was unsure of what he had just said. She knew that the wise ones never taught others their skills if they wanted to make a living. But she didn't need to teach him everything, that was true.

She laughed lightly. "That is true. Well if you want to learn, I suppose I could teach you...."

Yurza Magus
Jul 4th, 2004, 07:47:47 PM
"Excellent," Yurza said as the taxi stopped in front of the reastraunt. It was a quaint little oreintal place from the looks of it, but it served some of the best food if one was willing to pay the price.

He stepped out and walked around the vehicle and opened Kassie's door. "After you please."

Kassie Strorm
Jul 5th, 2004, 01:19:23 AM
Kassie saw the place, and was immediately drawn to it. It seemed a quaint, interesting, and yet expensive place. She stepped out of the airtaxi lightly and smiled at Yurza. "Thankyou."

((assie? Thanks. ^^ :p lol ))

Yurza Magus
Jul 5th, 2004, 06:42:11 PM
He walked her to the door and asked for a table for two. When they walked in they had to remove their footwear, for tradition.

They were then seated at a small table rising only a few feet off the ground. They had to kneel on soft cushions to sit. "Ahhh...now this is more my style."

OOC: oops....sorry about that!

Kassie Strorm
Jul 5th, 2004, 10:04:19 PM
Kassie walked in with Yurza, surprised when she had to remove her footwear. She easily undid her shiny black boots without a fuss and followed Yurza over to a table for two.

She knelt down on the cushion near Yurza and managed a smile as she made herself comfortable. "Well I must say... this is interesting. My first time eating like this."

((lol, it's ok.))

Yurza Magus
Jul 6th, 2004, 07:02:34 PM
"Yes, many people seem to enjoy it, but don't take the time from their busy schedules to relax to enjoy the expeince to its fullest," Yurza said with a sigh. "That has always been the most unfortunate thing about this planet. It is always on the move that many just don't take the time out to relax."

Kassie Strorm
Jul 7th, 2004, 09:37:09 AM
Kassie nodded. "I know what you mean. People are always on the go, never letting themselves have a little time just to relax and enjoy themselves and the leisures that have been put infront of them."

Yurza Magus
Jul 9th, 2004, 12:50:12 PM
"What about you? I hope that's not the case."

Kassie Strorm
Jul 9th, 2004, 10:19:27 PM
Kassie managed a grin. "I'm not one of those people. I'm more of one who... sometimes has too much time but hardly any friends to spend it with. I mean, I do have friends, but they're always stressed out with their jobs to really hang out and have fun with."

Yurza Magus
Jul 9th, 2004, 10:23:12 PM
"Somehow that doesn't strike me as you. I just can't really imagine you having nothing to do," Yurza said as a chef came over to them, wanting to know if they were ready to order.

Kassie Strorm
Jul 11th, 2004, 10:50:14 PM
Kassie shrugged. With a rich beurocratic father, she could have whatever she wanted... but after a while, with no one else having the same things as she did... it... well it got really lonely sometimes.

Sure.. she had girls with the same kind of parents but... they didn't really know how to have fun. They were really snooty.

"Well, it happens sometimes." She managed a small smile as the chef came over to their table.

She nodded, asking for a mineral water and she pointed to something on the menu, not quite managing to wrap her tongue to form the word properly.

The chef nodded and looked over at Yurza.

Yurza Magus
Jul 12th, 2004, 01:52:05 AM
"Um....red wine, a glass of water, and the bantha sukai," he said giving the person the menue back.

Keira Sparrow
Jul 12th, 2004, 09:16:03 AM
Keira Sparrow opened the door quietly. She went over to the till and awaited her take out food to be delivered.

She was out of eyeshot from Kassie, since Kassie's back was facing her, but Yurza might have been able to spot her.

Yurza Magus
Jul 12th, 2004, 03:37:32 PM
As Yurza continued on his conversation he casually glanced up and noticed Keira. Hmm...she looks familiar, he thought as his eyes turned back to Kassie and he continued talking.

Then it hit him and he glanced slowly from Kassie to Keira. "Wait a second...that girl looks just like you..."

Kassie Strorm
Jul 12th, 2004, 08:26:36 PM
Kassie was listening to him speak when the topic of conversation suddenly changed. She frowned slightly to herself, and turned to gaze over her right shoulder.

Her eyes widened and she frowned once more. She had to be dreaming... That was her. She didn't just look like her... She was her. Exactly.

T-that is me... She thought to herself. But why... why... and how? She was herself, and yet... She frowned, trying to go back through her memories, wondering if someone may have cloned her DNA in the past. But she came up with nothing.

"She's... identical to me..." Kassie murmered quietly as she watched her for a moment. Of course the quiet manners weren't, and the clothes weren't... but physically, she was exactly the same. She bit her lip, continuing to think about how that would be possible.

Yurza Magus
Jul 13th, 2004, 01:25:55 AM
"Do you have a twin or something?" He asked curiously.

Kassie Strorm
Jul 13th, 2004, 09:10:57 AM
Kassie swallowed, looking a little worried, with her brows in a slight arc that angled downwards. "I-I don't know... I don't think so..." She murmred. "I-I grew up as an only child..."

Yurza Magus
Jul 13th, 2004, 06:50:05 PM
"Tha doesn't necessarily mean that you are an only child." Yurza pointed out.

Kassie Strorm
Jul 14th, 2004, 12:06:37 AM
Kassie nodded, continuing to frown slightly. "But surely... surely my father would have told me. I mean... I-I'm almost, well I'm like an adult now..."

Yurza Magus
Jul 14th, 2004, 07:01:17 PM
"Who knows?" Yurza said as he looked from one twin to the other.

Kassie Strorm
Jul 15th, 2004, 09:49:47 AM
Kassie nodded. All I know is that I'm going to have a long.. 'chat' with my father about this. She thought, gazing back at Yurza. "Do you have any siblings?" She asked curiously.

Yurza Magus
Jul 15th, 2004, 02:48:32 PM
Yurza grimaced.

"Yes...a brother...a Jedi," he said almost shamefully.

Keira Sparrow
Jul 16th, 2004, 08:01:06 PM
((Wrong account, I know))

Kassie bit her lip, putting on a concerned look of sympathy for Yurza. "Ooh... how'd that happen?"

Yurza Magus
Jul 18th, 2004, 12:45:26 AM
"My father was a Jedi, but there is a little confusion over his death and we both heard different stories. The one I heard lead me down this path, and his lead him down there. But wince then we have both gone through muc to cement our beliefs."

Keira Sparrow
Jul 18th, 2004, 10:23:04 PM
Kassie nodded. "I see." She paused for a moemnt. "I suppose a family reunion might be a little awkard then..." She bit her lip, a small grin quirking at the corners of her lips.

-------

Keira received her take out and happened to turn and glance over at Yurza and Kassie. She froze, seeing Yurza facing her. She recognized him immediately. He was the man who had chased after her and threatened her in that turbolift ride to Upper Coruscant...

When she saw Kassie, her eyes widened wondering what the hell was going on. If she was crazy or if what she saw was real..

Yurza Magus
Jul 18th, 2004, 10:32:24 PM
In that moment, Yurza knew where he recognized Kassie. He stood up slowly and pointed at Keira. "You! You're the one from the turbo lift!"

Keira Sparrow
Jul 18th, 2004, 10:39:56 PM
Kassie raised an eyebrow as Yurza got up and spoke outloud to Keira. "You know each other?" She asked a little cautiously.

Keira shook her head and as fast as she could, tried to make her way through the tourist group that had just arrived for dinner towards the door.

Yurza Magus
Jul 18th, 2004, 10:41:41 PM
Yurza held up his hand, and an invisible force grabbed Keira and slowly brought her over to him. "Oh yes..we know each other perfectly. She's the one that gave me a nice little run around Coruscant."

Keira Sparrow
Jul 18th, 2004, 10:50:41 PM
Keira felt something grip her tightly, just as her hand reached the doorhandle. She felt herself being steered, just floating an inch or so off the ground towards where Yurza and Kassie were.

She tried to move, but felt herself stuck to the spot. She looked up at Yurza with a defiant expression hiding the fear that she felt. "W-what do you want? And..." She looked at Kassie. "Who are you?"

Kassie lowered her eyebrow. "And was that another mission...?" She asked Yurza.

Yurza Magus
Jul 18th, 2004, 10:53:22 PM
"No exactly...I mistook her for someone else, but my Keira, it has been awhile. I thought you would contact me afte you the Jedi?" The word was almost spat out of his mouth.

Keira Sparrow
Jul 18th, 2004, 11:00:38 PM
"I-I..." Keira stammered, revealing her fear for a moment. She paused, thinking her thoughts out thoroughly. "I was thought the Jedi would have replied before I contacted you next... I-I guess not..." She shrugged sheepishly. She was mostly gazing at Kassie, who was strangely a mirror of herself. "W-who're you? Who made you?"

Kassie stood up to face her. "Excuse me? I am me, you are the clone. I was made by my biological mother and father. You were made by a test tube."

Keira frowned at her, forgetting about Yurza for a moment. "Thats really rude to accuse someone of you just met who happens to look exactly like yourself!" She felt a flare of anger and annoyance at what Kassie had said.

Yurza Magus
Jul 18th, 2004, 11:03:28 PM
Yurza stepped back for a second it looked like fireworks were about to blow from these two. Are they really twins? Or is one really a clone?

Keira Sparrow
Jul 18th, 2004, 11:10:15 PM
"I may look like you, but I am nothing like you." Kassie said firmly.

"You're right, you're not. You're the type that would walk into the Upper Coruscant place like the Gap and buy everything off the rack because you have credits rolling out of your eyeballs." Keira gestured wildly with her arms, especially emphasizing on strutting around in designer clothes and having credits roll out her eyeballs.

"Now who's the rude one?! You look like some weird, demented, poor computer geek who finds table scraps by digging them out of bantha poodoo."

Keira glared at Kassie, her anger flaring up inside her, only held back because she held the dignity to keep it in.

Yurza Magus
Jul 18th, 2004, 11:14:44 PM
"Ladies, ladies...there is no need to fight here." He said taking a small step forward

Keira Sparrow
Jul 18th, 2004, 11:18:46 PM
Keira glared at Yurza, while Kassie sighed, feeling twinges of annoyance tickle her insides. She looked away from Keira and over to Yurza. "Well how would you resolve it then?" She asked.

Yurza Magus
Jul 18th, 2004, 11:24:21 PM
"First off..." Yurza motioned to an empty chair by them. "We all sit and talk civilized. Now if neither of you are a clone that only leaves two possible solutions. One, you two just look incredibily alike and there is no relation, or two you are twins and both of you have been lied too."

Keira Sparrow
Jul 18th, 2004, 11:31:55 PM
"Well I'm definately not a clone." Kassie said firmly. "I know who my father is, so that means she's the clone."

Keira scowled over at Kassie, mouthing 'I'm not' in her direction. She sighed. "Only a DNA test would reveal that, since I don't think my guardian would know the answer to that..."

"Didn't you have a mother or father?" Kassie asked, frowning at Keira.

"I did, of course. But my mother died and I never knew my father." She answered.

"Some father you had." Kassie smirked slightly.

Keira frowned at Kassie.

Yurza Magus
Jul 18th, 2004, 11:38:29 PM
Yurza shook his head there was no way to end this by him. Even the Force had it's limits. He looked over at Kassie. "Where is your mother?"

Keira Sparrow
Jul 18th, 2004, 11:43:01 PM
Kassie shrugged. "I don't know... My father gets all upset whenever I try to mention her. The closest person I have to a mother was the lady who helped raise me from when I was little. Why do you ask?"

Yurza Magus
Jul 18th, 2004, 11:46:18 PM
"Well think about it. You both look alike and neither of you can explain your mothers' disappearances...those are just to big of coincidences for me."

Keira Sparrow
Jul 18th, 2004, 11:51:27 PM
"Coincidences which probably mean nothing." Kassie stated, eyeing Keira, her eyes full of caution and slight distate at the mere thought of being related.

Keira caught her glance. "Well only DNA testing and talking to your father would possibly get the truth out."

"Well you can go ahead, but you'll never get past the lobby of his condo. He's a politician."

Keira sighed. "Well then I'd need your help wouldn't I?"

"I don't feel like offering it at the moment. Not to some clone who just happened to walk into my life."

"I'm not your clone..." Keira said in a low tone, irritation evident in her words.

Yurza Magus
Jul 18th, 2004, 11:53:30 PM
"Kassie...do you know anyone who would want to clone you?"

Keira Sparrow
Jul 19th, 2004, 12:05:29 AM
Kassie bit her lip. "A few people tried kidnapping me when I was really little... but other than that... I don't think so."

"See, I'm not a clone." Keira said, in a more quiet tone.

"Doesn't prove anything..." Kassie muttered in a low tone to her look-a-like.

Yurza Magus
Jul 19th, 2004, 12:08:09 AM
"Well then fine. We'll just ask your father. It shouldn't be that hard to get in to see him."

Keira Sparrow
Jul 19th, 2004, 12:12:37 AM
"He hardly even comes home... and when he does, he always brings his work home with him, so I barely get any time to talk with him." Kassie sighed, thinking about this fact. She wished her father wasn't working all the time. Then they could have made some memorable moments to cherish. But it was too late for that.

She shrugged. "We could try."

Yurza Magus
Jul 19th, 2004, 12:19:12 AM
"Then it is settled. When do we leave?"

Keira Sparrow
Jul 19th, 2004, 12:37:39 AM
"Well... I'd like to find out soon, but..." Keira glanced at Yurza and Kassie. "You two looked a little preoccupied before I interrupted things, so whenever you're ready."

"Hmm, maybe we could get take out?" Kassie asked Yurza. "If we did we could head over there now. If you'd rather wait, then I don't mind staying."

Yurza Magus
Jul 20th, 2004, 02:15:25 PM
"Take out is fine. To tell the truth this event has become almost more entertainment than I had hoped for."

Kassie Strorm
Jul 20th, 2004, 09:05:31 PM
Kassie smiled at Yurza. "Well, it seems we have some common train of thought then."

Keira glanced at Kassie, and seeing her attempt at flirting with Yurza, she rolled her eyes and sighed, feeling slightly impatient. She just wanted to get this over with...

Kassie stood and for the first time, she noticed that she seemed around the same height as Keira. She bit her lip, feeling a little tinge of eeriness.

Yurza Magus
Jul 21st, 2004, 12:28:17 AM
Yurza stood up as well and went to the bar, leaving the two women two discuss among themselves for a few moments. He returned with two bags full of food and two cups.

"Ok..here is the food, an your drink," he aid handing over oneof the cups to Kassie.

Kassie Strorm
Jul 21st, 2004, 11:14:11 PM
"Thankyou." Kassie smiled, taking her drink and sipping it.

"I guess we should get going then." Keira said.

"Yes, yes, don't be so impatient." Kassie said. "Such a fun sucker." She gave Keira a funny smile.

Keira rolled her eyes, breathing out a deep breath, and a sigh to go with it.

Keira went first, then Kassie moved towards the door at a more leisurely pace.

As Keira opened the door for Kassie and Yurza she spoke, "Where is your condo anyway?"

"It's a little higher in Upper Coruscant. It's close to the Senate building." Kassie answered.

"That's not too far from here." Keira said thoughtfully, beginning to walk down the street.

Kassie stared incredulously after her. "What? What are you talking about?"

"It'd be a nice walk." Keira shrugged.

"Yeah... if you were some street beggar who couldn't afford..." Kassie suddenly shut her mouth realizing what she was saying. "Well wouldn't you feel better if we took a taxi?"

Keira shrugged. "It's your house. Maybe get Yurza to decide." She glanced over at the young Sith.

Yurza Magus
Jul 23rd, 2004, 12:49:24 AM
"Well...you two are more than entertaining, but I fear that my curiosity has gotten the better of me." He raised his hand and a nearby taxi door swung open. "After you two."

Kassie Strorm
Jul 23rd, 2004, 01:42:51 PM
Keira frowned at Yurza slightly.

Kassie smiled at Yurza and entered the taxi. She sat down in the far backseat and began giving directions to the taxi driver, who then nodded.

Keira reluctantly followed Kassie and sat down next to her in the middle seat.

The taxi driver named a figure and Kassie nodded. "That's not a problem."

Yurza Magus
Jul 24th, 2004, 09:01:21 AM
Yurza settled himself into the seat and smiled <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> the taxi took off. He knew he was annoying Keira but it didn't matter to him. After she ignored getting in touch with him, it wassn't the worst he could do. Plus he enjoyed causing the discomfort to a selet few.

Kassie Strorm
Jul 25th, 2004, 10:47:38 PM
Keira happened to glance over at Yurza as the taxi took off and saw him smile slightly. She bit her lip, wondering what the smile was for. But it wasn't her business. She was lucky to be alive and well after ignoring a Sith..

It took a few minutes of flying through the busy districts of Coruscant and after receiving a clearance, the taxi landed at the bottom of the tall condominium complex.

Kassie and Keira stepped out. "It's the second highest floor." Kassie informed them.

She commed her father's condo and the butler on the floor answered. "Ah, yes Miss Strorm." He cleared the turbolift to land on the floor and Kassie thanked him.

She entered the luxurious turbolift with Keira. And Keira couldn't help but notice that even the turbolift was of high class... The walls were trimmed with gold, and mirrors surrounded them. The floor was carpeted with some of the most expensive carpeting that could be found.

It reached the second highest floor and Keira noticed that the hallways were the same as the turbolift. The floor was carpeted with a dark red, of the same quality as the carpet in the turbolift.

She went over to their condo door and unlocked it with her retinal scan. "It's only the butler home so we won't have any trouble from my father."

Yurza Magus
Jul 27th, 2004, 05:26:55 PM
Yurza glanced around and tried not to look to impressed, but it had not to. Even for all his ransackings he very seldom came across anything like this.

"It's ok," he said as the door opened, allowing them in the condo.

Keira Sparrow
Jul 29th, 2004, 12:28:48 AM
As they entered, they saw the entrance hall, everything was trimmed with some gold, and the walls were a light blue, making everything look slightly majestic. The Entrance Hall had a large walk in, rotating closet and shoe rack and a comfortable leather couch for those who preferred sitting when putting on their shoes.

The butler immediately greeted them. "Hello, I am Rodolfo, the Strorm's butler. May I take your coats or get you any refreshments?"

Keira glanced at the butler, bit her lip hesitating. They she slipped off her foresty green jacket and handed it to him. "This is all. Thanks." She mumbled.

Kassie took her jacket off, revealing a petite looking top and handed it to him.

Yurza Magus
Jul 29th, 2004, 07:32:13 PM
Yurza undid a small clasp on his cloak and swirled it around to hand it to the servant. He walked farther into the Entrance hall stunned. So people really do live like this...impressive.

Kassie Strorm
Jul 31st, 2004, 01:57:55 AM
Rodolfo, with his arms laiden with coats went to the closet and began hanging them up neatly.

Keira wandered down the hallway, looking at various art and paintings on the walls and some sculptures on pedastals and other interesting things that were present, trying to liven up the place.

She saw Yurza's in awe look and nodded to herself. This was impressive. Although, she'd never outwardly admit it to Kassie.

Kassie smiled slightly at them. "While we wait for my father to come home you can grab a drink out of the fridge if you'd like. Or get Rodolfo to get it for you."

She turned to Yurza. "Do you want to start that computer hacking while we wait?"

Keira raised an eyebrow, surprised that Kassie said she knew anything about computer hacking. "You do slicing too?"

Kassie nodded. "It's one of my hobbies when I have nothing to do."

"R-really? Me too..." Keira muttered, shaking her head, wondering if it was a very strange coincidence or not...

Yurza Magus
Jul 31st, 2004, 07:36:34 PM
"Anything else you ladies share?" urza asked, with his cuirosity starting to get the better of him.

Kassie Strorm
Jul 31st, 2004, 11:50:35 PM
"Definately not my sense of fashion..." Kassie stated flatly.

Keira rolled her eyes, trying not to be offended. "Well for your information, I don't have a father who brings home a billion credit pay cheques every once in a while."

"Neither do I." Kassie said in a low heated tone.

"Yeah, right." Keira sighed. "Oh, I guess we share that weird argumentitive chemistry and our looks, but I think that's it."

Yurza Magus
Aug 2nd, 2004, 01:52:16 PM
Yurza couldn't help but grin. He could feel the tension in the room about to explode any moment. He was god having a connection through the Force. He turned to Kassie.

"So where's you father?"

Kassie Strorm
Aug 3rd, 2004, 02:56:20 AM
Broken away from the argument by Yurza's question Kassie checked her dainty wrist chrono meter. "He should be home any minute."

As soon as those words had left her mouth, the door to the Entance Hall opened and Senator Strorm entered.

"Hey... there's my little girl." He grinned at Kassie.

Then, seeing she had friends he looked to Keira and Yurza.

"Oh, this is Yurza, and this is Keira. They just came by here to um... settle out somethings." Kassie paused, looking at her father's expression. "Um... dad...?"

Senator Strorm was staring at Keira though, with a thoughtful and bewiledered expression apon his face. He looked from one girl to the other, and then back again.

Seeing this, Keira stepped forward. "Um... that's one of the reasons we came here. Me and Kassie wanted to ask you something."

"W-wait a minute... so you're like... twins or... clones?" The Senator asked, still bewildered.

Keira bit her lip. "You... don't know?"

Kassie shook her head. "I think he does... he's just not telling us. Dad, I'd like to know."

"First of all... I-I'm not your dad. I'm just your godfather."

Keira and Kassie stared, both wanting him to go on, their former arguments and differences forgotten.

Yurza Magus
Aug 4th, 2004, 06:33:51 PM
"Well...this sure has turned into one exciting night," Yurza said as he jumped on a couch to watch this new scene unfold before him.

Kassie Strorm
Aug 7th, 2004, 02:51:32 AM
Senator Strorm was about to start explaining, when he frowned, seeing Yurza watch him intently. "Where... Where did you meet him?" He turned to Kassie.

"Oh, he's a friend. I met him-"

"Let me guess. You met him clubbing?"

Kassie smiled. "Oh dad, you're catchin' on." She winked, causing her God father to frown.

"That's the thing Kassie. I-I'm not your father. Like I said, I'm your God father."

Kassie's smile disappared, to be replaced by a neutral, almost thoughtful expression.

"It's time I told you the truth, you're right. You have the right to know. Back when I was less experienced in politics, I-I met this girl. Her name was Kyla and I immediately fell in love with her. She was strong willed, beautiful and intelligent..." He sighed. "But she was also a Jedi. And she was a Padawan. She had been found at a later age... And a relationship would only complicate things. So I had to let her go..."

He swallowed. "Two years or so later, I find a bundle of clothing on my doorstep. Carrying you in it." Tears formed in the Senator's eyes. "I had never been so touched in my life. I knew that once I had let her go, I had let "The One" go. But you... you gave me hope. She left a note, telling me that I was the God Father and I-I've never heard from her since."

Kassie bit her lip. "Did she say anything about a clone or um... a twin?"

Senator Strorm sighed. "Not that I recall..."

Keira looked down, really wondering where she had come from. Was she a clone...?

Yurza Magus
Aug 7th, 2004, 01:31:50 PM
"Well...there just seems to be more holes in your story than anything," Yurza said as he leaned back on the couch. "Prehaps I could be of some use after all."

Kassie Strorm
Aug 10th, 2004, 01:26:51 AM
Kassie turned to Yurza quickly. "Really?"

Please help, just get this over with... Keira thought to herself. She still felt a little uneasy around Yurza. And Kassie made her feel uncomfortable materialistically so.

Yurza Magus
Aug 11th, 2004, 01:25:15 AM
"I might know a few Force tricks that could help, but they could also be dangerous, since they are used to probe the deepest parts of the mind."

Keira Sparrow
Aug 13th, 2004, 02:32:14 AM
Kassie's gaze became uncertain and she bit her lip nervously. "Well um... maybe we shouldn't do that then..."

Keira ignored her and stepped forward. "I'll volunteer." She said. She didn't know why she was being so open towards this guy, especially since he had once tried to kill her... But she had to know. She had to know.

Yurza Magus
Aug 15th, 2004, 01:29:22 PM
Yurza nodded satisfied. He got up from the couch and walked over to Keira, placing his splayed fingertips over her forehead. "Now just relax and let your mind drift. I'll do the rest."

Keira Sparrow
Aug 16th, 2004, 01:57:59 AM
As Yurza walked closer to her, Keira felt the instinctive urge to pull away. But she forced herself to stand still. As he splayed his fingers out against her forehead, her eyes followed.

Her heart beat quickened as she began to become nervous. She was trying to relax... but she was slightly afraid. Afraid of what he might do if he had the chance to kill her again...

She closed her eyes and she forced herself to relax. She gently breathed out, letting out her nervousness with each time she exhaled.

Once she was relaxed, she let her mind drift, thinking of various really unimportant things.

Yurza Magus
Aug 16th, 2004, 05:21:49 PM
Yurza reached into her mind as he had others. Her's was much simpler than the other's he had delved into. He searched around, reaching back into the deepest of her memories. "Now relax and try and concentrate on your birth."

Keira Sparrow
Aug 18th, 2004, 03:00:03 AM
Keira frowned a little from behind closed eyes. It was a strange, tingling sensation in her mind being probed...

She didn't know what she looked like as a baby, so instead of trying to figure out something that she didn't remember, she thought of seeing herself as a baby.

"Aren't you a cute little kid?" The voice was heard, and Keira recognized it immediately. It was Yarin, the Besalisk whos doorstep she had been placed apon.

With a click of his tongue, he smiled a wide smile and gently tickled the baby girl with his fingers. She cooed and laughed, moving her arms about in delight.

Keira frowned a little more, trying to concentrate harder...

Yurza Magus
Aug 18th, 2004, 03:05:58 AM
That was all he needed. Now Yurza could go back in her memory from that point without sifting through everything else. He made it back two weeks and suddenly he found himself in some kind of room, being passed aroud to different people. First there was what appeared to be a doctor, then a man, and finally some woman, who held him as one would a child. A fewminutes later a baby was laid down across from him.

What the....ohhh...of course! I am seeing this all through Kira's eyes...so they are twins after all he thought to himself as he slowly retracted his mind from hers so as not to cause any damage.

Keira Sparrow
Aug 18th, 2004, 03:09:33 PM
Keira watched the images shift and change as Yurza went further back in her past memories to some of her very first ones she had experienced as a newborn.

She frowned, not believing what she was seeing. There she was, being passed around to numerous people who cooed and cuddled her and then there she was again, laying peacefully in another crib. She wasn't a clone... She was a twin.

As the young Sith drew forth from her mind, she opened her eyes, trying to just comprehend what she had seen. She bit her lip, looking thoughtfully at the floor.

Kassie eyed Keira, "Well? What happened?"

Keira didn't reply. She was thinking too deeply.

Kassie turned her inquiring gaze, along with her "father" to Yurza.

Yurza Magus
Aug 19th, 2004, 12:35:16 AM
Yurza took a deep breath and wiped at the thin sheet orf prespiration that had formed on his forehead. He still wasn't good enough to do this without some strain.

He then looked up to find everyone but Keira's eyes on him. He spoke one word, softly and almost inaudibly. "Twins."

Keira Sparrow
Aug 19th, 2004, 01:44:12 AM
The Senator frowned slightly.

But Kassie's expression looked like it was between one of horror and laughing. "What? N-no. No, no, no, no... She is nothing like me. I mean look at her... She dresses like a peasant or pilgrim..."

She gazed at Keira.

"Well I'm sorry for not living in such a comfortable lifestyle as you." Keira shot back.

The Senator stepped between them. "Kassie, stop this. Now... your fashion sense has no thing to do with this. You..." He sighed. "You both look very much like your mother..."

"So um... what do we do now?" Kassie asked, a little awkwardly.

"Well I know where I'm going. And it's far enough away from here." She began walking towards the door.

"Keira wait!"

I can't believe I have such a snob for a sister! Keira thought as she grabbed her coat and hurried past Rodolfo on the way out. Maybe I am a clone. Maybe Yurza was wrong...

She wished that it would be true. She had nothing in common with Kassie who seemed so Upperclass and snobbish. But in the back of her mind, she knew the truth. They were twins.

She tried to push the thought back into her mind as she made her way to the turbolift.

Yurza Magus
Aug 19th, 2004, 01:49:30 AM
Yurza sat back on the couch. Still trying to coming down off the high that he always got on when he did this. "Let her go. I know where to find her should you have questions. She and you are probably having one major mind job done on you tonight. She needs to reorient herself, as you do to. If you have any questions I suggest you ask 'dad' here/ He seems to know more than either of you do, but then I guess I do to now."

Keira Sparrow
Aug 19th, 2004, 12:26:09 PM
Keira knew that she seemed a little childish, running away like this, but she had to. She needed time to gather her thoughts and try to rearrange everything.

She knew a place where she could forget it... The Jedi Temple.

She exited the condo complex and took an airtaxi to the glorius spires of the Jedi Temple.

-----

Kassie bit her tongue, trying to get her mind to start reorientating itself to fit around this new knowledge.

"How do you know where she'll be?" The Senator asked the young Sith.

Yurza Magus
Aug 19th, 2004, 04:03:01 PM
"Did you just miss the last fifteen minutes there? I was inside of her mind. I know every place she could go and be safe."

Keira Sparrow
Aug 20th, 2004, 02:14:24 AM
"I thought that you were looking for her past..." Kassie stated, frowning. "You didn't have the right to do that." She said firmly.

The Senator eyed his step-daughter, wondering why she suddenly felt the need to defend her twin who she so desperately wanted to be away from.

Yurza Magus
Aug 20th, 2004, 02:34:50 AM
"You think I wanted to look through all her thoughts? If I look into someone's mind then I will carry a part of that person forever. When she opened her mind to me, I had access to everything, but I didn't know what I was looking for so I had to open some thoughts to try and get a feel for what I was doing."

Keira Sparrow
Aug 21st, 2004, 11:01:26 PM
Kassie's face flushed, and she felt tinges of pink form as she felt embarassed at seeming so stupid. "Oh... Sorry..." She looked downwards and clasped her hands together.

After a moment, she looked up at Yurza. "So are we going to follow her?" She asked, the tinges of pink slowly fading.

Yurza Magus
Aug 23rd, 2004, 01:53:34 PM
"That is up to you? I have more important things to worry about. Such as how I am going to explain this to my master."

Keira Sparrow
Aug 23rd, 2004, 11:37:10 PM
Kassie nodded and sighed softly.

The Senator stepped forward and smiled appreciatively at the young Sith. "Thankyou. You've explained enough to keep Kassie's restless thoughts at peace."

Yurza Magus
Aug 24th, 2004, 05:33:42 PM
"I wouldn't count on it. In fact if she is anythng in the way of a normal person, I've only just planted the seed of curiousity. That however will be your problem. She can come to me all she wants for a lot of answers, but it will be you she asks and begs first.

Then again, I could be wrong and perhaps I did ease her thoughts. Though only time will truely tell."

Keira Sparrow
Aug 26th, 2004, 12:03:10 AM
Kassie nodded, sighing. Her Godfather glanced at her, anxious to see if she had any questions she might want to ask before Yurza left.

She shook her head slowly, showing she had no more questions. "How can I contact you?" She asked the Sith Apprentice. She would need his contacting number so she could contact him with questions as they rose in her mind.

Yurza Magus
Aug 27th, 2004, 02:14:24 AM
Yurza took a small slip of paper from his pocket it held his personal comm number on it. "You have any questions, I can be reached there."

Keira Sparrow
Aug 30th, 2004, 02:50:30 AM
"Thankyou Yurza." Kassie took the card. Gazing at it for a moment with bluey-green eyes, she looked up at him once more.

"If there's anything I can do to thank you, then please let me know." The senator said.

Kassie bit her inner lip. It was hard hearing her God father talk like this. She wasn't used to hearing this, especially towards people that he usually wouldn't get along with (namely the Sith or "opposition" as he called them and the rest of the beings that opposed him.

"If you ever want to go clubbing again, you'll know where to find me." She flashed him a smile.

Yurza Magus
Aug 30th, 2004, 01:56:27 PM
Yurza nodded to Kassie before turning to her now godfather. "I think I can manage for now, but I might have favor from you in the future."

Keira Sparrow
Aug 31st, 2004, 02:59:20 AM
The Senator nodded appreciatively towards Yurza, after glancing at Kassie. "Anything. You know where to find Kassie, and me, when I'm not working."

Yurza Magus
Aug 31st, 2004, 11:42:24 PM
"I do," he said as he turned to leave the apartment.