PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Kieran Devaneaux
Jun 1st, 2004, 10:09:54 PM
I am an aspiring Jedi who would like to serve in the Navy. I have worked as a mechanic mainly, though I have a little bit of leadership experience. Wherever you need me, I'll be fine...though I prefer that it not be in cramped spaces (I have claustrophobia).

-Kieran Devaneaux

Redic Scott
Jun 8th, 2004, 11:42:31 AM
hey, welcome to the NR, if you would like to be in the fleet, please tell us what you are most comforable with. We need ship commanders and fighter squad leader, unless you want to lead special forces teams. Just tell us which job suits you better and we'll make it happen.

Kieran Devaneaux
Jun 8th, 2004, 03:57:28 PM
What sort of ships do you require commanders for?

-K.

Redic Scott
Jun 8th, 2004, 06:16:26 PM
Pretty much anything in the NR inventory needs a commander. Look at the new ship designs, if you like one maybe we can get you one. We have just finished refiting a Defender class Star Destroyer with missile launchers and turned it into a Defender M-I or MKIII. If you would like to command it, I'm sure we could set up a task force for you. First though, we would ask you to go a sim mission so that we can see how good you are as ship command and we could offer tips to help you out.

Kieran Devaneaux
Jun 8th, 2004, 06:38:20 PM
Certainly. I'd like to see how I'd do with a Defender....