PDA

View Full Version : Lost time...(Faith)

River Kincaid
Jun 1st, 2004, 07:28:50 PM
It had been a couple of months since he'd seen her. To long, much to long. By now, she was just about ready to have the twins and he longed to see her beautiful face.

Faith Lerf.

Soon to be Faith Kincaid. If River had anything to do with it.

Angelina had granted him a divorce and since had turned to drugs and alcohol. She was a fool! But, River had gained his daughter again, so that was a very good thing.

River commed Faith earlier and asked her to met him at the B&G for dinner, he had a surprise for her. So, now he waited for his lovely rose.

Faith Lerf
Jun 3rd, 2004, 10:18:33 PM
Faith walked, no, wabbled towards the B&G. These days she had not gotten out much. She did not have the energy. The twins had been draining her and they were not even born yet! But when Faith got River's invite, she knew she could not turn it down.

Faith tried to make herself look at beautiful as possible for her love. She gathered all the energy she could and got herself ready and went to the B&G.

She wabbled into the grill and nodded to the gaurds. She carried no weapons these days. No where to put her dagger really, and it would not be very useful. She would be able to get to it fast enough even if she needed it. She gaurd smiled to her and she went in.

As she entered the door she could feel River's presence. A smile crossed her face and she felt her way to him. The force guided her. When they met eyes, she beamed and her eyes twinkled. She tried to get to him as quickly as possible (which wasn't very quick, as it was.) She held her arms out and embrassed him. "River! River! I love you. I'm so happy to see you."

Being away from him for so long was so hard, but she knew that that is how it was. That's how it would always be, with his knew life.

River Kincaid
Jun 6th, 2004, 06:01:07 PM
A bright and loving smile came to River's face as his eyes came upon Faith. He stood and took her into his arms. "Look at you, you are beautiful, my Faith. I love you, too." He gently enbraced her, so not to harm her belly.

Faith Lerf
Jun 6th, 2004, 06:13:09 PM
She smiled at him. "River, Oh, River." [i]She took River's hand and placed it on her stomach.[/b] "Feel them, River. Our children. They are getting restless, I can feel it. They want to enter this world." She looked up at him. "I'm due in several weeks."

River Kincaid
Jun 7th, 2004, 02:09:41 PM
River was amazed, he could very well feel the movement both in and out of the Force. He looked at Faith with an abundance of love.

"This is truly amazing, my love. In the course of a few weeks our children will make their way into this world. I am truly blessed."

Faith Lerf
Jun 9th, 2004, 03:05:37 PM
Faith smiled. "We are truly blessed. So, not to ruin the moment, but I am really hungry. I'm eating for three, you know."

River Kincaid
Jun 9th, 2004, 08:13:58 PM
"Of course, come sit down." He pulled out a chair for her. "Whatever you wish to have, have it." He told her as he took a seat beside her.

Faith Lerf
Jun 10th, 2004, 10:12:13 PM
"Hmm, I do not know what I want. I guess I'll start off with some Juma Juice and a bantha burger."

River Kincaid
Jul 29th, 2004, 08:13:22 AM
"Then a juma juice and bantha burger it is, luv." He told her as he kissed the top of her head and then sat down across from her.

The server came over and the two ordered. Afterwards, River took ahold of Faith's hand and kissed it. "You don't know how much I've missed you. How've you been?"