PDA

View Full Version : Hey! I'm a new character

Darin Hereclaw
May 31st, 2004, 07:36:09 PM
Hey everyone! Joined up just recently, and really glad to be here! Hope to get to know everyone! See ya!

Darin Hereclaw

Morgan Evanar
May 31st, 2004, 08:48:44 PM
I'm apparently not correct.

Rhea Kaylen
May 31st, 2004, 09:17:57 PM
Sorry, Morgan, but I know Darin Hereclaw in RL, and he's never been here before. If he has the same name as another RPer, he didn't know it and didn't mean to steal a name.

Welcome to the madhouse, Darin!

Morgan Evanar
May 31st, 2004, 09:22:03 PM
Oh, hey then. Sorry if I'm coming off as gruff. We've lately had a lot of not new people in a similar vein.

Please read the the FAQ, and feel free to ask questions.

Jezreal Darkshard
May 31st, 2004, 10:04:45 PM
Welcome to Swfans Darin. I hope you have lots of fun RPing here :)

Keito
May 31st, 2004, 10:10:06 PM
Hi, Darin. I'm also new here - welcome to the boards! (and man, it's easy to get sucked in.)

Navaria Tarkin
May 31st, 2004, 10:15:29 PM
:wave

Hello to you and Keito ... as Morgan said :p feel free to ask anything. And he was right about some bad apples popping up. So sorry about that Darin :)

Rhea Kaylen
May 31st, 2004, 10:17:57 PM
Originally posted by Keito
Hi, Darin. I'm also new here - welcome to the boards! (and man, it's easy to get sucked in.)

Isn't it, though? Addicting, like crack...must...have...fix...

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 1st, 2004, 02:56:33 AM
Yes, we build up your dependency on the board slowly but surely, until you can no longer live without us >D .... I mean, welcome!

Yulis Romanov
Jun 1st, 2004, 08:12:03 AM
Hey, welcome to the forums. Hope to see you around.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 1st, 2004, 08:20:28 AM
Hello new character type person. What do you prefer, cooking or music?

Linn O'Conner
Jun 1st, 2004, 07:08:30 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
Yes, we build up your dependency on the board slowly but surely, until you can no longer live without us >D ....

Sad, but very, very true...I never thought I'd become addicted to this place like I have *sigh*...O_o

Anyway, WELCOME DARIN!!!:D Have more fun than you can stand and if you need anything, just ask!;)

Alex
Jun 1st, 2004, 07:22:01 PM
Originally posted by Linn O'Conner
Sad, but very, very true...I never thought I'd become addicted to this place like I have *sigh*...O_o

Anyway, WELCOME DARIN!!!:D Have more fun than you can stand and if you need anything, just ask!;)

Definately. I've just spent the past 2 hours staring at the board, hoping someone would post...

A piece of friendly advice. If someone (especially Nr Telcontar up there) mentions a Force frying pan...do what we do: run. :D

*puts on his crash helmet and body armour, and hopes for the best*

As you can probably guess, if you need anything, ask...most people would be more than happy to help.

Linn O'Conner
Jun 1st, 2004, 07:26:57 PM
Originally posted by Alex
Definately. I've just spent the past 2 hours staring at the board, hoping someone would post...

Yikes!:lol I'm guilty of the exact same thing...I'm addicted to Who's Online...It's really bad...:p

Rhea Kaylen
Jun 1st, 2004, 11:10:23 PM
Originally posted by Marcus Telcontar
Hello new character type person. What do you prefer, cooking or music?

Don't answer that, man. Trust me, it's a trick question...

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 1st, 2004, 11:50:37 PM
A piece of friendly advice. If someone (especially Nr Telcontar up there) mentions a Force frying pan...do what we do: run.

Originally posted by Rhea Kaylen
Don't answer that, man. Trust me, it's a trick question...

Two options you now have - suicide or face what I come up with in revenge for spoiling my amusement.

I advise suicide.

Rhea Kaylen
Jun 1st, 2004, 11:53:58 PM
Suicide is against my religion.

*Establishes anti-Force frying pan Force-shield, and brandishes Ultra Earplugs*

Any other choices?

Charley
Jun 1st, 2004, 11:57:45 PM
Originally posted by Marcus Telcontar
Two options you now have - suicide or face what I come up with in revenge for spoiling my amusement.

I advise suicide.

Interestingly, .40 caliber full metal jacket will penetrate steel surfaces up to and possibly beyond 7 millimeters in thickness, which is considerably thicker than the base of many cooking implements, including cast iron kitchenware. :cool

Furthermore, the same round can create an exit wound in a snapping turtle of four inches in diameter. Three shots...well that's modern art.

Rhea Kaylen
Jun 1st, 2004, 11:59:40 PM
Right, then, Charley--can I borrow yours?

Charley
Jun 2nd, 2004, 12:10:10 AM
Originally posted by Rhea Kaylen
Right, then, Charley--can I borrow yours?

Nope :cool

Rhea Kaylen
Jun 2nd, 2004, 12:15:35 AM
EDIT

Morgan Evanar
Jun 2nd, 2004, 07:52:31 AM
Keep this on topic, please.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 2nd, 2004, 08:50:30 AM
welcome welcome.

and...welcome. :)

Tiberius Anar
Jun 2nd, 2004, 12:23:58 PM
Greetings Darin! Hope you have fun here, and please ignore these maniacs.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 2nd, 2004, 01:03:41 PM
Wait, don't ignore me, I'm a moderator! :eek

:p