PDA

View Full Version : Sneaking (Open to one person, read note)

Kane DarkHeart
May 30th, 2004, 10:49:47 PM
OOC: Whoever joins in this thread most atleast know Zereth

IC:

A lone Dark Figure crept over the wall that would have cept a normal person from entering the Sith Palace. The figure was not normal, it was small and gangly, it crept on all fours like an animal, it also had to trouble climbing up the wall or down it

The sun was setting behind the creature as it moved toward the Sith Palace. It crept from shadow to shadow making it impossible for someone to see it unless they were looking for it

The creature was know as Kane but on occasians he added DarkHeart for a little added flare. Kane had a mission and it was to find t he one called Zereth Lancer. His master's orders still rung in his head

"I finaly fould him Kane. Zereth was foolish enough to get himself into a hospital and after that news bulliten said what he looked like I knew it had to be him. You must go Kane, and sneak into the Sith Palace and bring him to me."

Kane moved on not knowing exactly what his target looked like but his master had told him what he might look like. He crept through a door into the area of the Palace that contained the small rooms that the sith used

He stood up on his feet and moved forward toward, keeping to the shadows as he went, He heard a noise behind him as he neared a corner. He looked over his shoulder to make sure no one was following behind him

He turned the corner as he looked and bumped into someone, He screached as he fell onto his back, Covering his face with him arms incase whoever he had bumped into attacked him.

Southstar
Jun 3rd, 2004, 11:25:10 AM
Southstar had been walking back from the Training Grounds where he had a combat session with the training programs. He stretched his shoulders back and rolled his neck as he walked. Rounding a corner he bumped into a little creature, barely recognizable as something close to human.

"What the-" He said immediatly upon impact. He looked down at the creature covering itself on the ground. He reached out and grabbed its arm pulling it away from its face. Not getting a clear view he grabbed the other arm. He studied the quivering face. trying to place a name with the it. Nothing was coming to mind.

"Now, you can't be an intruder, sent to cause destruction, can you?" He said and pulled the creatureby the arms so that its feet no longer touched the ground. "You look to sickly to cause any problems for anyone. I don't suppose you're an old apprentice who got lost in the halls of the palace, eh?" He asked. "What's your name?"

Kane DarkHeart
Jun 3rd, 2004, 10:00:19 PM
Kane let out a shrill cry as the human picked him up off the ground "Please, Don't hurt me" He said closing his eyes "I don't want to make trouble. I am looking for someone."

Southstar
Jun 4th, 2004, 02:11:25 PM
"You could have rung the doorbell you know." Southstar said and smiled a little. "Now, who could you possibly be looking for?"

Kane DarkHeart
Jun 4th, 2004, 03:36:35 PM
Kane didn't want to tell the man but seeing how he could have been killed already he decided to tell "I am looking for the one called Lancer" He said opening his eyes to look at the man's face.

Southstar
Jun 7th, 2004, 12:01:28 PM
"Lancer..." Southstar mused quietly. Of the many apprentices in the Order, there was one by that name; Southstar had only met him a few times.

"Now what could you possibly want from him, little thing?"

Kane DarkHeart
Jun 7th, 2004, 01:43:06 PM
"I have things to discuss with him" Kane said slowly "Might you be as nice as to take me to him?"

Southstar
Jun 9th, 2004, 02:42:53 PM
Might as well. If this thing causes any trouble I can handle it. Southstar thought to himself.

He dropped the creature and pointed down the hallway. "You want to go down this hallway, turn when I tell you to." Southstar followed behind the thing as it scampered down the hallway. He wasn't going to lead Kane, just in case he tried something. "Turn left." He ordered and in a short amount of time they were in the residential hall.

Instead of going to the room and giving Kane the priviledge of knowing where Zereth slept, Southstar reached out telepathically calling for him to inform him he had a guest.

Zereth Lancer
Jun 11th, 2004, 05:30:05 PM
Zereth had been laying on his sleeping mat, recovering from the wounds he had received in his fight against Je'gan when he he heard Southstar's voice in his head, telling him he had a guest

He got to his feet and pulled on his sith robes and sticking a knife into his belt just incase. He opened his door and steped out, He turned toward His fellow sith and started toward him

It wasnt until he reached Southstar that he noticed the small form of Kane standing next to him "Who and what are you?" Zereth asked to bizzare creature that stood before him.

Kane DarkHeart
Jun 11th, 2004, 05:36:07 PM
Kane looked Zereth over, He matches the discription master gave me Kane thought to himself, "I am called Kane" He said not wanting to answer the second question

He moved away from Southstar a bit "My master has sent me here to bring you to a location so that he can speak with you."

Zereth Lancer
Jun 11th, 2004, 05:41:42 PM
Zereth watched the creature carefuly "And where might this location be?" He asked but Kane did not answer, He pulled out the knife and pointed it toward Kane's throat "where is it?"

Kane closed his eyes and said "Its a secret, Master told me only to bring you there"

Zereth put the knife away and stared at Kane I have no idea what this thing wants with me but it could be inportant that I go with it, but it is still too dangerous to risk walking into a trap

"Do you think He's telling the truth Southstar?" He asked looking to the side at the sith.

Southstar
Jun 13th, 2004, 11:19:52 AM
"Not sure. If he wanted to speak with you he could have just rung the doorbell and asked." But of course that would attract too much attention, something was being hidden. "But I think it would be safe to go." If the little creature tried anything, it probably wouldn't live more than a few seconds. "And I'll be going as well."

Zereth Lancer
Jun 13th, 2004, 10:04:55 PM
"And I'll be going as well."

As much as he Hated the thought of having someone go along with him made him somewhat angry, He knew that he was in no condition to go by himself

He let out a sigh "Very well" He looked at the creature "Where are we going then?"

Kane DarkHeart
Jun 13th, 2004, 10:07:43 PM
Kane perked up on hearing this "We will be going to Corascant" He said with a small grin "We must be off soon, we don't want to make the master wait too long."

Southstar
Jun 14th, 2004, 11:51:52 AM
"And we're taking a Sith Order ship as well." Southstar said as Kane began to lead the way, but stopped. Southstar wasn't about to allow the little creature control over them. "This way." He said and began walking swiftly down the corridors followed closely by Zereth and Kane.

The pilots snapped a salute to the Sith Knight as he walked through the doors that lead into the dock. To the left were a variaty of space crafts, all marked and registered with the Sith Order. The Right contained less of a selection, but the ships here were unmarked and registered to random, fictional people. "This ship here, is what we'll be taking." He said and stood in front of relatively beat up ship, it was inconspicous and would blend nicely in with the rest of Coruscant's traffic. He ran his fingers across the identification pad and boarded. he lead the group to the cockpit and sat down in the pilot's chair.

He turned to Kane and pointed him to the co-pilots chair. "No offense, Lancer." He said and assumed the apprentice would understand. "Kane, you direct, I'll fly." And watch him for me, Lancer. Make sure he isn't trying to pull something. He said telepathically.

Zereth Lancer
Jun 14th, 2004, 02:38:48 PM
Zereth nodded his head and sat down in the closest seat to the front and buckled himself in. Soon they where in space and heading toward the core of the galaxy

After a few hours of space flight the core planet of Corascant was in the view port. once they where through the atmosphere, Kane directed Southstar to fly toward the slummy area of the planet

As they flew over the slums Kane pointed at a small docking area "We can land there and the location is not far."

Continued Here (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=36147)