PDA

View Full Version : The Meat King?

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
May 30th, 2004, 04:39:17 AM
I don't know if I missed a bulletin or something, but what is going on? Since you ( the RPers of this organization ) are setting yourselves up to try to become something under the nose of Black Sun and the Coruscant Watch, and apparently Sasseeri's almost hired right hand man is going to be a nemesis of said "Meat King" organization, I would love to know what is going on so I can participate, as the person who basically, until the inclusion of Sin, RPs Black Sun and the Sector Rangers.

Thanks, feel free to PM me under any of my accounts, preferrably the Lilaena De'Ville one, or drop me a note in The Office on the Cizerack Pride board, or leave a general note here.

Carl Simons
May 30th, 2004, 05:23:13 AM
The main thread 'The Home of The Meat King' is a POST situation roleplay to this thread: Its more than just Speeders (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35827) where Carl and Sin meet eachother for the first time and become enemies, addmittidly IC Rorke wouldent know Sin would be apart of the Black Sun and ive tried avoiding the IC knowledge of their involvement with Sin, shall have him edit.

So in short the Roleplay 'The Home of The Meat King' is a RP set after the RP ' Its more than just speeders' where Sin and Carl meet eathother for the first time and so the Meat King thread is explaining in a post situation what they plan to do to SIN, not the Black Sun.

As a side note i was hopeing the two groups become a little bit irritible of eachother further down the line when they gain knowledge of eacother, i was thinking Gav had talked to you about this LD, i guess not. I shall PM you with more details.

And we invite Coruscant Watch and any Black Sun member to join in our threads if they so wish. Anything to get texture into the story :)

Thanks for brining this to me LD
Sieken

Lilaena De'Ville
May 30th, 2004, 05:31:39 AM
haha once Sasseeri finds out what you've got going on on Coruscant, you'll have to find another planet. >D

and no, gav has not communicated, still waiting on him to reply to an RP in which he joins the group. . . . .HINT HINT GAV ;)

Carl Simons
May 30th, 2004, 05:38:04 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
haha once Sasseeri finds out what you've got going on on Coruscant, you'll have to find another planet. >D

This was what i was looking forward to, little gang warefare never hurt anyone. :p

Lilaena De'Ville
May 30th, 2004, 05:43:34 AM
Oh you're expecting gang warfare.

:lol

hehehe I have something else up my devious sleeve. You'll enjoy it, I hope. ;)

Dasquian Belargic
May 30th, 2004, 05:49:08 AM
:mischief I can't wait

Lilaena De'Ville
May 30th, 2004, 05:52:33 AM
p.s. Jenny get in touch with me.

Droo
May 30th, 2004, 07:05:00 AM
I have a tonne of roleplays to reply to and I will get round to them as soon as possible and no, I hadn't spoken to LD about it but I will do just to clear things up.

Turcyn Rorke
May 30th, 2004, 12:04:18 PM
Originally posted by Carl Simons
addmittidly IC Rorke wouldent know Sin would be apart of the Black Sun and ive tried avoiding the IC knowledge of their involvement with Sin, shall have him edit.
Actually, I was just going by what Bishop said in the thread. When he was going over the mission his character said:

"As to the mission, one of our men has recently been injured by members of the crime organization Black Sun. We here at Lemmens Company adhere to certain values that demand repayment and compensation in such matters and you two are to be our delivery boys."

So I went off that information. I will edit my post accordingly, but just to let you know I was going by Bishop's post.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 30th, 2004, 05:20:51 PM
If Sin is going around mouthing off he's with Black Sun he'll find himself out of a job. :p

Droo
May 30th, 2004, 06:00:34 PM
He's not.

Severen Morkonis
May 30th, 2004, 09:47:02 PM
Sorry Rorke, point taken :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 31st, 2004, 12:50:20 AM
So glad we've cleared up this little...misunderstanding.

:) muahaha