PDA

View Full Version : Now and onwards!

Lady Cath
May 30th, 2004, 02:42:26 AM
**It had been three years. Since I served under a master, I thought it time to change that streak. I decided to join Cizeraxk pride, for some reason I was attracted to them. After my long journey to get here I was tired and hungary, but I was not to be put of my goal. So before I went and sorted my needs out. I attempt to look for someone for high power.**

"Hello can someone help me?."

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
May 30th, 2004, 04:30:05 AM
The Cjizerrrack Prrrjide jisss a ssspecjiesss, not a grrroup of merrrcenarrrjiesss to be jojined. Howeverrr, jif jyou would ljike to ssstajy forrr djinnerrr, jI'm sssurrre mjy mate and jI would love to have jyou... overr forrr djinnerrr.

Lady Cath
May 30th, 2004, 08:06:47 AM
"I bet you would :) "

**Lighting up a death stick.**

Crystal
May 30th, 2004, 01:28:35 PM
OOC - You're trying to join like three groups at once. I'm pretty sure you've been told this, but you really need to read other people's posts and the FAQ to get an idea of how things work here.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
May 30th, 2004, 05:22:36 PM
*waves away smoke* We don't allow sssmokjing at the djinnerrr pjit. But pleassse, jojin me. *leads Lady Cath to dining area*

Lady Cath
May 31st, 2004, 02:27:39 AM
**I put my death sitck out and follow Saarrreeaa Meorrrei to the dineing area.**

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
May 31st, 2004, 07:23:57 PM
*She purrs softly, tugging Cath to the center of the circular room. There were some manacles attatched to a short pillar.* Here, allow me. *Saa, much stronger than Cath because of her alien physique, 'helps' the hyuu-man into the manacles and tightens them* Now, we're ready for dinner. >D

Lady Cath
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:19:17 AM
"HEY what you doing to me?."

**Stuggling to be free!**

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jun 1st, 2004, 09:12:44 AM
jYou wanted to come forrr djinnerrr, djid jyou not? Well, hyu-mann's arrre an jinferrrjiorrr ssspecjiesss. jYou arrre forrrrda, or 'food.' Therrreforrre, jyou arrre gojing to be djinnerrr.

*smiles the toothy smile of a hungry carnivore*

Lady Cath
Jun 2nd, 2004, 08:28:17 AM
"Why kill me. Look at us wed make a good couple.";)

**I Blow a kiss.**