PDA

View Full Version : A new guy (open)

Jacen
May 29th, 2004, 05:39:35 PM
Jacen walked down the hallway, looking at the doors. He was told that he could look for a room if he wanted and that was what he was doing, but he couldn't find any empty rooms, nor could he find a list of any empty rooms. Prehaps if he kept looking, someone would stumble along and be able to help him or he would eventually find a room.

Rognan Dar
Jun 5th, 2004, 05:05:37 PM
"Looking for something?"

The voice came from Jacen's left as he was just about to pass the hallway. Rognan was walking forward, not at the end, and yet he could sense the boy was not sure about where he was. He could even see it. It was clear in the way he moved. Must be new.

Jacen
Jun 6th, 2004, 01:52:45 PM
"Umm...yes sir. Actually I just got here, and I'm looking for a room, but I can't seem to find any open at the moment. Someone else asked me to be there roomate and at the time I didn't want to intrude on them, but it seems that I may have to take them up on the offer."

Alex
Jun 6th, 2004, 04:20:42 PM
One of the doors a little way down the corridor hissed open, and Alex stepped out. He looked around a little vaguely, trying to find his bearings. "Dining hall..." he muttered to himself softly.

His eyes settled on Jacen. He put on his usual lopsided grin, and wandered over. "Hi," he said, before turning to Rognan, bowing slightly, and repeating his "Hi."

Rognan Dar
Jun 6th, 2004, 10:17:05 PM
"Well, there is quite a few..."

He cut his words short as another man came up greeted them. Rognan returned the bow before continue on his sentence.

"...quite a few rooms that are empty. You just got to know where to look. Most people dont go to the upper floors. I guess they think it is harder to get around because of it, which I agree. You can have one up there, unless you would like to go on the grand hunt to find one on a lower level."

Rognan finished his thoughts, but his eye's drifted over to the other new face. It also apeared that he was looking for something. Another new guy, eh? Guess I might as well help.

"Excuss me. Are you searching for something?"

Jacen
Jun 7th, 2004, 12:03:19 AM
Jacen bowed. "Thank you for the advice good sir."

Alex
Jun 7th, 2004, 12:44:53 AM
"Hmm?" Alex' mind had been drifting again. It landed with a bump. "Oh, yes. I mean, no. I mean..." He stopped, and collected his thoughts. "I'm just trying to find my bearings."

He frowned. "If you can't find anywhere...there's a spare bed back in there," he said, pointing over his shoulder to the room he had just been in. "Its not much, but..." He shrugged.

Jacen
Jun 7th, 2004, 01:04:08 AM
Jacen bowed slightly to the other. "Thank you."

Alex
Jun 7th, 2004, 10:35:54 AM
Alex grinned. "No problem. Now..." he scanned the corridors around them, eyes narrowing as he sought out his prey. "The lifts are, that way..." He bowed to Rognan. "If you'll excuse me..." Then he turned, and left.

He got about five meters away, before he turned around, and ambled back, muttering something about "the other left" as he passed. "See you later!" he called over his shoulder, turning and walking backwards for a second, with a vague wave in Jacen's direction. That was right before he tripped on thin air, and stumbled. Trying not to blush, he turned down a side-corridor, and headed for the nearest lift. "Food is on the second floor," he mumbled to himself, a vague tune filling his head. Then, the lift doors slid closed behind him, and he was gone.