PDA

View Full Version : What am i here for

ree-for
May 29th, 2004, 02:55:37 PM
"I step of the transport that i arrived in and begin to walk up to the recruitment centers steps and gaze up at them. After, when i have forcused my mid and built my confidence up i begin to walk up the long stairs, looking around as i go. When i finally get to the top and the big doors that seperate me from the recruitment center i wounder what will happen when in side. I stand for a few seconds then enter the gate way to the jedi. with little past t relate to, i can only forcus on the future. Thinking of the one question that i ask i wait for a jedi to approch me or another recruit."

Milivikal k'Vik
May 29th, 2004, 09:20:46 PM
http://panic.hopto.org/y/albums/userpics/macros/conan.jpg

ree-for
May 31st, 2004, 04:48:37 AM
"i wait around but no jedi approch me, and until they do i will not leave"

Raider VII
May 31st, 2004, 05:01:12 AM
Total silence has fallen here. I stand and look around myself, regarding the steps of the galaxy-famed temple with a discrete smile upon my face. Of course, the darkness hides it.

A short distance away, another man sits, bored, playing with a little wooden dice. He's been here a while. I will not be. I can feel it... a change in the wind. I will be recruited, and I will make this place as sacred and revered as it was so many centuries ago.

ree-for
May 31st, 2004, 05:05:23 AM
I see the man watching me and i stand up to go and see him, i get to him and say "hi, have you come to be a jedi too?" then i stand next to him and wait for a reply

Raider VII
May 31st, 2004, 05:11:01 AM
"Not a Jedi, no. A legend. A bristle of hair; a shiver of flesh." I seem to look through the other man, but I am truly focussed upon him. I can feel his pulsating power, hidden behind a mask of amiability. "I will tear down the filthy towers of the Sith legions... I will make them see the folly of their ways."

And so, with that, I break the mental bonds that have formed between us: I sit at the lowest step, and think.

ree-for
May 31st, 2004, 05:15:52 AM
OOC- this guy's good

I.C- "Ok" i say with great reluctance, then try and calm the man down be asking him "did the sith hurt you, or something?" but the fear i must have cave off saying that must in its self be great, for i expected the man to shout at me and try to kill me, yet i felt a peace as well in asking this question.

Raider VII
May 31st, 2004, 05:20:28 AM
"Hurt?" I leap from the step, eyes blazing. "There is no meaning in the word! How can one - damned - syllable explain what they did to me? ...But I don't seek vengeance." I sit once more. "Quite the opposite. I seek repent. I killed the Sith apprentice who slaughtered my family... and now, I promise this. I will kill none. But I will destroy the Sith lordship."

ree-for
May 31st, 2004, 05:30:03 AM
Shocked i sit down, but the attack was not unexpected, just abit more anger than what was expected. "sorry.....im ree-for, a GE human with a quest to learn the ways of the foce." i pull out a book and show it to the man, the book Is one of my family records but it only shows the farmers and soilders, not one jedi.