PDA

View Full Version : Permision

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
May 28th, 2004, 11:39:58 PM
I'm not as active as most people of the order do the fact I'm not that great at playing main stream Jedi. So I sorta want to ask a favor of the admins and mods of GJO.

First is I would like to be able to post as my characte Nexus Barton in the GJO grounds. He is a rogue priest Jedi andrank is approximetly Knight level. He doesn't like what the GJo stands for and he is a little nuts to boot. He thinks he is given the right to kill by his guy in the name of good and so on. He believes he has been sent to the order to deleiver a message. Now I would like acces to the grounds with him for the soul purpose of him to expand spreading his word of what he bleives is the wrong doings of order. I have talked to Nav about this and she is the one who suggested I just ask if I can. I promise he will not purposely ruin anyones thread he will primarily do his own threads and who ever wants to join them can. I would have asked for access to the temple with him to but Nav said it wouldn't be possible so the grounds is all i'm asking for.

Second thing is a character name syphrom Ice

I would like him to have access to the grounds too. He is padawan in rank his master is well Um sorsha. Odd yes but he is Blade ices (my evil character) alternate from another universe who has been pulled into this one. in his world a few things are different for instance sorsha is good Nav is evil and Dalethria is his lover. He will be eventually showing his face at the order if he survives Meras. I would also like acces with him to the grounds for a few closed threads.

Its all up to you and if you say no I'll understand. ain't saying I'll be happy but I'll understand. lol

Figrin D'an
May 29th, 2004, 12:59:44 AM
Originally posted by Jackson Mcgraves
First is I would like to be able to post as my characte Nexus Barton in the GJO grounds. He is a rogue priest Jedi andrank is approximetly Knight level. He doesn't like what the GJo stands for and he is a little nuts to boot. He thinks he is given the right to kill by his guy in the name of good and so on. He believes he has been sent to the order to deleiver a message. Now I would like acces to the grounds with him for the soul purpose of him to expand spreading his word of what he bleives is the wrong doings of order. I have talked to Nav about this and she is the one who suggested I just ask if I can. I promise he will not purposely ruin anyones thread he will primarily do his own threads and who ever wants to join them can. I would have asked for access to the temple with him to but Nav said it wouldn't be possible so the grounds is all i'm asking for.

Permission granted. You may proceed on this. Just keep us posted on what your threads involving him will entail. And, keep in mind that his presence on the GJO grounds needs to make sense (ie. someone gives him permission to be at GJO, for whatever the reason may be), and that given his views and desire to preach against the principles of the Order, he will likely eventually wear out his welcome, and be asked to leave (or be removed by force if necessary). My intent isn't to restrict what you can do with the character, just to give you a realistic IC reaction to what you have proposed. I think it could be rather interesting to RP, and could lead to some philsophical debate between your character and various Jedi. It's just that, from an IC point of view, the Jedi will probably eventually regard him as a potential dangerous influence, especially on the younger padawans, and kick him out.

Second thing is a character name syphrom Ice

I would like him to have access to the grounds too. He is padawan in rank his master is well Um sorsha. Odd yes but he is Blade ices (my evil character) alternate from another universe who has been pulled into this one. in his world a few things are different for instance sorsha is good Nav is evil and Dalethria is his lover. He will be eventually showing his face at the order if he survives Meras. I would also like acces with him to the grounds for a few closed threads.

Alternate universe, huh? Okay. Is this character planning on joining GJO, or is he just trying to find a safe haven until he can figure out how to get back to his own universe? I don't see a problem with doing threads in the Grounds forum, I would just like to know more about what you intend to do with him.

Jun 1st, 2004, 04:07:40 PM
Okay its like this syph by the time he makes it to the Order will be just realizing he is in a different Universe. Weather he will join or go back to his own universe is still undecided at this point.

When he does show up here most people will think him to be Blade Ice (a Bad guy). His involvement so far what I have planned is something with Nav and Dasq. It will be him learn to deal with the differences between his world and this one. I will explain more about him when I am on my own computer.

Figrin D'an
Jun 3rd, 2004, 12:25:59 AM
Alrighty then. Seems reasonable enough.

Jun 9th, 2004, 08:46:40 PM
Originally posted by Blade Ice
The story of Syphrom Ice

The Premises:

Syphrom is from another Dimention or Timeline. Much like in this time line he joined the TSE like Blade did. Although shortly after it was over ran and taken control of by TSO. The stronger of the Two sith groups. The take over was ordered by one Dasquin Blagaric sith Master and warlord of the sith order. Syph was taken as anprentice to Dasquin Balagric.

Dasq was blood thirsty and started a war with the Jedi when Syph was still and Aprentice just about to be knight depending on his loyalty during the war. TSO was destroyed in the war and Syph became a prisoner to the Jedi. he refused several years to be turned to the light. Finally he gave up and became Padwan Learner to Sorsha Jedi Master and council member. Sorsha was forced to hold syphrom back for the fact that he use to be a sith. He never reached anything Beyound Padawan.

One day while going over some text in old abandoned Mansion in it cellar he came across an artifact. For some reason syph new exactly what it said but what it said made no sense. Vicet the god of Chaos sets upon this Universe a weapon that will allow her to reign supreme once more. Thats what the relic read but in syph world Vicet was the god of order.

He gripped unto the weapon and could feel its power but soon he found himself in place exactly the same but with les dust and more life to the mansion. The cellar had a more eery feel to it. He found his surrounds strange as if he where in a whole new place.

Thats where his story begins in the cellar with people thinking he is Blade Ice.

Few other things that are plained.

What was once lost - syph finds himself on the planet of the TSO he is wondering the halls when comfronted by sith wondering how he had got past there defenses and why exactly he was here. Thinking he is of course Blade Ice not knowing he is Syph.

Originally posted by Blade Ice
Alright time to put a little more into syphs story to up the drama and suspence and all that Jazz.

Additional notes:

There where two identical twin sisters. One that the hate grew very wildly in and one the the light showed brightly. These are the tarkin twins. Navaria the goddess of the dark and Dalethria godess of the light. At least this is how Syph viewed them both where his lovers at different points in time.

Nav was his lover and fellow member in TSO and had had plans to be married but the war broke out and TSO was destroyed and so was she. Syph was caputred by the Jedi and inprisoned for several years. while being inprisoned he met a young Dalethria who looked exactly like Nav his former love.

He found out through her that Nav was her twin. Dalethria is the one who eventually convinced syph to turn to the light. Over time there love grew strong and they fell for each other. Yet the council had to interfere and told Dalethria that she was not allowed to be with syph do to his past as a sith.

She was then sent to the Jedi order on Yavin to be trained away from syph. It was here last letter she ever sent him that led him the the abbandoned mansion on an Unknown planet. The letter said it use to be here family home. She believed her sister Nav was still alive and living there and she wanted Syph to go check it out for her.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 9th, 2004, 09:24:38 PM
for the record.. I endorse nor helped him in any of his backstory :p I just get to deal with the aftermath :lol

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 10th, 2004, 02:23:56 AM
I endorse it! Warlord Dasquian and Jedi Master Sorsha :lol

Figrin D'an
Jun 10th, 2004, 10:39:13 AM
I don't even think I want to know about evil Figrin... :mneh

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 10th, 2004, 10:48:32 AM
Oh but you do. Evil Figrin is obviously the baddest mutha pimp the galaxy has ever seen.

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 15th, 2004, 10:03:18 AM
So in this other dimention is everything about their personality reversed? If so would that make Dark Lord Rivin, a loud, flamboyent, Jedi, with a dislike of Men, and a love for pink spandex?

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 15th, 2004, 10:04:10 AM
Dark Lord Rivin, a loud, flamboyent, Jedi, with a dislike of Men, and a love for pink spandex?

:o if that's the opposite of real Rivin then..

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 15th, 2004, 11:31:55 AM
No Rivin is not a Homo. He Just hates most females due to the abuse from his mother and sister for most of his childhood. He thinks that Women are foul creatures, that want nothing more that to make all men suffer to the extreems. Those with more Power than him, he respects them, but lothes them and the fact that he can not destroy them.