PDA

View Full Version : My Arrival!

Lady Cath
May 28th, 2004, 04:28:38 PM
**I walk into the jedi recruiment center.Shakeing my bum from the left and to the right. As I move in my black leather cat suit.I find many men glareing at me.I always loved the attention from men, its why I dress why I dress**

"Hello boys"

**I say in a soft, gentle and kinky way**

**Im trying to find a jedi of high power.I would like to join the jedi as I feel my body would be my strongest weapon.I always make men do what I what them to do and since I left my family 2 years ago. I feel I am weilding the force.**

"Hello are there any jedi masters out there preferably men!."

Figrin D'an
May 28th, 2004, 05:48:41 PM
To quote from a previous thread:

Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
No, you can't join the Jedi because you can't capitlize or use punctuation.

Quite simply, we don't have time to teach you English and how to RP.

If you and/or your incompetent lot continue persist at trying to post with this trash, this board's administration will ban you and your ilk on sight from here.

Pay particular attention to the last part of this. Read the FAQ, lurk, and learn how to post coherently and realistically, or be banned.

Sejah Haversh
May 28th, 2004, 06:20:32 PM
OOC: Please, this is a PG-13 MAXIMUM board. Put your boobs back in your clothes, please.

Charley
May 28th, 2004, 06:21:18 PM
A few other things:

1. Check the Character Database, as the character in your avatar is already used by someone else.

2. Keep them titties wrapped up. Think of the children.

Lady Cath
May 29th, 2004, 03:07:59 AM
OOC-Whats wrong with my puncutuation and rp?.

Sejah Haversh
May 29th, 2004, 03:56:18 AM
Improper spacing, lack of apostrophes, improper spelling, misuse of commas instead of semicolons, lack of periods at the end of all sentences, use of a number instead of typing out a number's word format when it is a number smaller than one hundred, and quite frankly there just isn't any way that the Jedi would logically take in such a character.

Sure, they might like a pretty girl as much as the next guy, but one who comes on so strong is very unlikely to learn piety and humility, or learn to use their mind over their loins in making decisions.

Morgan Evanar
May 29th, 2004, 03:33:46 PM
I always make men do what I what them to do and since I left my family 2 years ago Whoa. That won't fly round here.