PDA

View Full Version : One cold day!

Master Wondo
May 28th, 2004, 10:56:24 AM
OOC-This is to get to know members of the Sith Order.

IC-**One cold morning. I woke up.I started to stroll back and fourth.It was very cold. I felt as if I was going to die.Being short of cash as I usual am.I wasnt wearing many clothes.One robe I bought on a market stall on Taris.Being new around here I thought it wise to make as many allies as I can.Trying to shout as loud as I can,in these sort of conditions**

"Is anyone out there?"

Dark Daylight
May 28th, 2004, 11:53:45 AM
Daylight comes forth and greets Wondo with a hand shake.

"Good day, how are you?"

Daylight looks at the man up and down seeing he is short of clothing and looks very old.

"Is there anything you need?"

Master Wondo
May 28th, 2004, 12:55:13 PM
**Smileing at this man in front of me**

"Im fine thank you.How are you?. If you want to help me, some more clothes wouldnt go a miss."

Dark Daylight
May 28th, 2004, 12:57:35 PM
"I'm sorry for I am not a man of burden I do not carry un-needed objects around with me. But i'm sure there will be someone come along who can assist you."

*I feel need for the elder stopod infront of me but I know I cannot help with what he requires.*

"May I ask of your name?"

Master Wondo
May 28th, 2004, 01:04:12 PM
**Looking disapointed at Daylight**

"My name is Micheal Wondo and im 72years old.Who might you be?."

Dark Daylight
May 28th, 2004, 01:09:48 PM
" Well the name is Daylight, people call me Dark Daylight because of my choice of path but I prefer either, Day, Daylight or Dark. "

** Holds hand out to shake.**

Master Wondo
May 28th, 2004, 04:10:11 PM
"Well Daylight maybe we can be mates?."

**Shakes Hands with Daylight.**

Dark Daylight
May 29th, 2004, 05:30:29 AM
"Yes I think that could be arranged."

** Daylight sits on the floor legs crossed. **

"Why have you come here then, you are clearly not a sith."

Master Wondo
May 29th, 2004, 05:43:13 AM
"Sadly you are right. Sith I am not, I came here to become a sith,but sadly they are not accepting. But I feel I have to much to offer to give up now. So im hanging around here watching and waiting my time will come some day."

**Smileing at Daylight with an half empty smile. The last few days had been the hardest of my life. I havent slept or ate for days, but seeing this Sith in front of me made me forget about my troubles, I couldnt help but think ill be like him some day.**

Cyran
May 29th, 2004, 05:48:43 AM
**As these two men talking i enter but not saying any thing i stand in the corner and listen in** :smokin

Dark Daylight
May 29th, 2004, 05:50:01 AM
** Daylight feeling relief after, thinking he might have come for a fight. **

" So, how long have you been waiting? I came here and was accepted, but I see they are reconsidering who to accept, they only want good potential sith, not scrappy ones, unlike the old days."

Master Wondo
May 30th, 2004, 02:53:11 AM
**Looking around I hear heavy breathing, it isnt me or Daylight. Out of the corner of my eye, I see this scrappy looking man listening in on our conversation. I then light up a death stick.**

"Daylight where being watched."

**I say in a low picthed tone.**

Cyran
May 30th, 2004, 03:59:14 AM
**knowing that i've been decovered i still stand and listen hoping that they will carry on reguardless of weather im here or not.**

Master Wondo
Jun 2nd, 2004, 08:42:12 AM
"Show your self. We know your present."

**Still smoking the death stick.**

Cyran
Jun 3rd, 2004, 04:05:45 AM
**I step from the shadows and in to the light**

"Im cyran"

Master Wondo
Jul 2nd, 2004, 03:35:09 AM
**Looking at Cyran up and down.**

"What brings you here, me and Daylight are busy. If you dont want anything please leave."