PDA

View Full Version : Question

Lady Mylia
May 27th, 2004, 11:55:47 PM
As a Jedi, what are the living requirements? Do you have to live in the grounds to continue studying under the Jedi? If anyone can answer me or point me in the direction for finding the answer myself that would be great! Thanks!
~Amanda

Dasquian Belargic
May 28th, 2004, 02:40:33 AM
As far as I know, you aren't required to live in the LQ- but it is handy to do so. After all, if you are training on Coruscant, you should really be living there- and even then, unless you want to spend hours comuting every morning (IC obviously) you would have to live pretty close to the Temple (given that Coruscant isn't the galaxies smallest planet).

Figrin D'an
May 28th, 2004, 08:22:28 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
As far as I know, you aren't required to live in the LQ- but it is handy to do so. After all, if you are training on Coruscant, you should really be living there- and even then, unless you want to spend hours comuting every morning (IC obviously) you would have to live pretty close to the Temple (given that Coruscant isn't the galaxies smallest planet).

The elf is correct.

Generally, if a Jedi isn't out on long-term assignment, he/she either lives in the Temple on Coruscant, or at the training academy on Yavin IV.

But, you can arrange things how you wish, within reason.

James Prent
May 29th, 2004, 12:34:21 AM
So padawans don't have to stay by where their masters are?

I mean, if your a padawan with a master, shouldn't you just be wherever your master is? Whether that is in the LQ or not would be up to the master.

Lady Mylia
May 29th, 2004, 02:47:57 PM
It would not be a far move by any means... just a little bit away... only about a "20 min commute"... how does one go about doing that... any special permission needed?