PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Bestine - Afterwards

Telan Desaria
May 27th, 2004, 04:29:08 PM
Though the thread is not yet done, all that remains is some tying up of loose ends. The planet rests firmly in Imperial control. Congratulations to all involved.

I will now perform the most fun and rewarding duty a Grand Admiral get to perform.

For Successful Planning of the Conquest of Bestine, Generalfeldmarschal Archduke Jarek T'chort is awarded Rubies to his Imperial Cross with Pforr Leaves and Crossed Sabres.

- ((And his OOC rping of Admiral Hagen)))

For Dedication and Valor in Combat, Line Captain Teleran Belades is hereby awarded the War Merit Cross, 1st Class.

For Coolness of Head and Tenacity under Fire, said officer is promoted Commodore and given full command of the 4th Response Squadron. This is effective immediately upon IC completion of the Battle.

For Excellence in the Field and Conspicuous Valor, Colonel Tear is awarded the Imperial Cross. All members of his Subversion Detachment are hereby awarded the Iron Cross, 1st Class.

For Bravery under Fire while an Officer in a Position of Command of a Fighter Corps unit, Major Travis North is awarded the Shield of Carida. Effective immediately upon IC completion of the thread, he is promoted Colonel and given command of the 2nd Wing of the Imperial Guard. Transfer therein of his current command is at his sole discretion.

For Dedication in the Field, Dannik Drayton is awarded the Meritorious Service Clasp.

All participants in the Offensive are Awarded the Core Campaign Citation.

Attached is the Imperial Cross. Ours, however, has the Crest of the Empire in place of the swastika and no date.

Telan Desaria
May 27th, 2004, 04:32:01 PM
The War Merit Cross, 1st Class.

The 1st Class is a Cross of Silver.

2nd Class is Gold.

3rd Class is Bronze.

Ours has the Crest of the Empire in the place of the swastika.

Tiberius Anar
May 28th, 2004, 06:26:22 AM
If you wish I can make up these with Imperial Crest and appropriate ribbons.

With your permission I will prepare for the political side- armistice being called, treaty "talks" and signing. Followed by the parade we discussed.

Danik Drayton
May 28th, 2004, 11:53:58 AM
I would like to apologise for my absence. I am now back up to a point where I know what is going on and I have started posting again.

Jarek T'chort
May 28th, 2004, 12:34:22 PM
My thanks, Grand Admiral.

Good to have you back Danik.

Travis North
May 28th, 2004, 01:16:31 PM
*Salutes*

Thank you sir.