PDA

View Full Version : A little lost (open)

Jacen
May 26th, 2004, 08:59:44 PM
Jacen walked into the B&G. He had been here before, and even though he hadn't acted like it, had enjoyed himself very much. Now that he was back, he was hoping that maybe he could make a few freinds this time around. He choose a both near the door so he could watch everyone come in and out of the establishment and learn the faces of the people he would work with and train with.

Sarr Koon
May 27th, 2004, 12:40:40 AM
The Kel Dor walked through the doors of the Bar and Grill and glanced around momentarily. The scent of liquor hung over the entire bar and with such keen senses innate to a Kel Dor it was even stronger. He was clad in the official Jedi garb with a cloak hanging loosely around his muscular frame. Having been to the B&G a few times he absent mindedly unhooked his lightsaber from his belt and checked it with a droid at the entrance.

The bar was full as it almost always was. However, the Kel Dor noticed someone sitting by himself in a booth near the door. Sarr wonderd if this person had encountered a Kel Dor before. If not, he was in for quite a shock. The appearance of a Kel Dor was anything but pleasant and the forked anti-oxygen mask that they had to wear when off their home planet didn't make it any better.

"Hello, care if I join you?{

Jacen
May 27th, 2004, 09:51:10 PM
Jacen looked up to the see the source of the voice. He was kinda shocked to see a Kel Dor here, but he quickly shook it off anf waved his hand in front of him. "Please be seated."

Sarr Koon
May 28th, 2004, 08:29:22 AM
The Kel Dor felt briefly the surprise of the human sitting in the booth. However, it was not entirely unexpected. Not many Kel Dor cared to venture off of their home planet. The reason being the obstructiveness of the anti oxygen mask they had to wear consistantly. Sarr took the opposite seat in the booth. Reaching his clawed hand across the table he introducted himself.

"I am Sarr Koon, Padawan of the Jedi Order. You are a new member of the Order?"

Jacen
May 28th, 2004, 11:50:20 AM
Jacen reached to shake the Padawan's hand. "Yes. In fact I just came from the Recruitment Center. My name is Jacen, pleased to meet you. How long have you been here?"

Sarr Koon
May 28th, 2004, 01:32:19 PM
The Kel Dor called over a serving droid and placed an order for a glass of water. Although he drank sometimes, it was not an activity in which he participated frequently. Doing so would hamper one's thought process to a degree that unsettled him.

"Approaching two years now that I think about it. Although, I had to take a rather extended leave of absence."

Jacen
May 29th, 2004, 05:32:30 PM
"Ohhh...are you a Jedi Knight? How is the training here? What is it like to live here? What is...ohh I'm sorry, I'm rambling. It's just that I have so many questions."

Sarr Koon
May 29th, 2004, 06:00:52 PM
"I am not a Jedi Knight yet. You are given training lessons in a class or either a Knight or Master that takes you on as a Padawan. But it is up to you to determine how long you want to practice and hone your skills. Living on the Grounds is a wonderful experience. All the people are wonderful."

Jacen
May 30th, 2004, 12:14:18 AM
"I'm glad to hear that. I am hoping to get a Master soon so that I can start my training."

Sarr Koon
May 30th, 2004, 01:34:12 PM
"Then you are but 1 out of 2 people here that needs a Master. I am in the process of finding a new Master as well."

Jacen
Jun 2nd, 2004, 06:29:37 PM
"Ohh...well good luck to you then."