PDA

View Full Version : Dinner Date

Yurza Magus
May 26th, 2004, 07:13:31 PM
Yurza sat in the Outpost, some dingy little bar that Linn had set up the meeting for Shade just two days earlier, only she wasn't coming. The Jedi Knight would instead be welcomed by Yurza and his mistress, Dalethria Mal Pannis. Oh how lovely this would be. The Apprentice picked up his drink and took a sip, the mixed fruit juice and alcohol content sending alarms to his taste buds. It was better than he had first thought, even he would admit that. He was however growing impatiant.

Had the girl betrayed him? No, either way Shade would still show even if for just a chance to talk to Yurza and try and turn him. He shook his head at the thought. How his brother still thought he could be turned was beyond him. He looked at a clock on the wall and took another sip of his drink. A light rain had begun outside and he was beginning to wish Linn had chosen a location outside. They had been there for an hour already and no sign of Shade. Add to the fact that he hated being inside when it rained, and you had the makings of a potentially dangerous person right now.

"Where is he?" He thought aloud. Waiting was never one of his strong points, but now it seemed as if he was getting his due work out with it. He let out a slow, deep breath. Shade would show eventually and he and Dale would have their fun. In the meantime he could think of all the delightful thing they could and probably would do with the Jedi Knight. What would be even better is what this whole situation would do to the young girl Linn. He knew that she had a soft spot for Shade and whatever that was would be destroyed here, because if she did indeed betray him, she would die. If she didn't betray him and truely did consider Shade a freind she would be hurt far beyond anything he could ever do because she would have to live with the guilt that she betray a freind. Either choice was perfectly acceptable to him. Yurza smiled at the thouht as he raised his glass for another drink, only to find it empty. "Oh frell, can anything go right today?"

Linn O'Conner
May 26th, 2004, 07:27:52 PM
Linn watched from the back of the bar, near the back door as Yurza and some woman sat there, waiting for Shade, she knew.
Things could not be worse. She knew Yurza was something his brother was not. She didn't know what she'd do once she saw Shade enter, but she had to be here to die with him if worse came to worse, because in the end it will have been her fault he died anyway.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
May 26th, 2004, 09:57:58 PM
She was going over a cargo manifest to passed the time, sipping at her chilled glass of namana juice periodically. Dalethria had agreed to this meeting since it was taking place on Coruscant. Old contacts were still around and she had made certain to meet them before coming here. There were computer parts and slicing equipment required for the Ch'hodos upgrade that she did not have on hand at home on Meras. Darxon, her head of household, was too busy with the trading back and forth that he didn't have enough time to meet with her contacts. Making a personal appearance again, plus a nice bonus of credits, had created an enthusiastic response. Probably within two weeks, the rest of the supplies would arrive at her home. If it happened in one week, another bonus would be applied to their accounts.

"Yurza," she spoke calmly, still tapping at the data-pad, "Even a Dark Sider has to know patience. He'll show."

Yurza Magus
May 26th, 2004, 10:05:08 PM
Yurza brushed a stray strand of blonde hair out of his eyes. "Yes, well patience has never been one of my strong virtues."

He took another sip of his drink and glanced around the bar again. Something caught his attention out of the corner of his eye, but he shook his head, it couldn't be her. She didn't strike him as that stupid. He dismissed the idea and turned his attention back to the door, letting his Force awareness expand outward, hoping to catch a shimmering of Shade as he approached.

Linn O'Conner
May 26th, 2004, 10:12:20 PM
Linn had almost been caught. But the blonde man had turned away and seemed to think nothing of it.

Linn drew farther back into the shadows, her hand winding tighter around her blaster. She pulled it out, holding it close to her chest.

She watched the back and front door, hoping to catch Shade before he got to Yurza.

Shade Magus
May 26th, 2004, 10:28:25 PM
Shade walked outside, the rain plting him lightly. How he enjoyed it. It wasn't as clean and refreshing as the rain from the jungle planets he was used to, but good none the less. He finally found the bar Linn had asked him to meet at and looked around. It wasn't really the type of place he pictured her at, but bounty hunters were everywhere.

He walked inside and looked around, but didn't catch sight of Linn. He took his outer robe off and gave it to the door man for drying. He did catch sight of Jedi Knight and Council Member Navaria Tarkin. He tried to wave at her, but she didn't pay him any attention. She seemed to caught up in her datapad and talking to whoever she was with. What is she doing here? Oh well, she could probably ask me the same thing, the Knight thought as he walked over to the bar and ordered a stim cafe. He turned back around and looked out, but he still couldn't see Linn. He was about to reach out his Force awareness, but remembered that she didn't think to highly of many Jedi in the first place, and wanted to stay on her good side, so he was content to wait until she arrived.

Linn O'Conner
May 26th, 2004, 10:32:10 PM
Linn had spotted him.

She crept out from where she was, around Yurza, somehow without his notice, and slid into a seat next to Shade.

"Keep your voice and head down. Yurza is over there. He is planning on killing you and I'm half the reason for it," Linn stole a glance over her shoulder. "Right now, I don't think he knows either of us are here, but I think it's best he doesn't find out."

Yurza Magus
May 26th, 2004, 10:35:55 PM
Yurza sensed Shade just before he walked in the bar. He couldn't see him because the door was to his back, but he knew it was him. Goodness it took him long enough. What can't he read frickin' signs? Yurza thought as he looked up at Dale. "He just walked in."

Dalethria Mal Pannis
May 27th, 2004, 01:09:28 PM
"Yeah, I know." She turned off the datapad and slid it into a pocket within her jacket. "He thinks I'm Navaria." Dalethria giggled, "I love it when they think that." Her eyes narrowed on the girl Shade was talking to, "And he isn't alone."

Yurza Magus
May 27th, 2004, 04:39:42 PM
Yurza's eyes narrowed. "Who is he with?" He ran through allthe possible people that could show with him. None he prefered seeing again.

Linn O'Conner
May 28th, 2004, 04:59:53 PM
Linn was beginning to get nevous. She could hear Yurza and the woman he was with talking.

"We should get out of here, Shade."

Shade Magus
Jun 3rd, 2004, 08:56:14 PM
"Yurza? I don't see him anywhere in here. Besides I don't think he would be foolish to come in here and do something with two Jedi here."

Linn O'Conner
Jun 4th, 2004, 09:13:51 PM
Linn could tell he thought that Yurza and his companion were Jedi, but Linn shook her head, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"No. He's just right there. With the girl. I'm afraid if we don't leave now, they're gonna turn around."

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 5th, 2004, 05:31:43 PM
"Methinks the girl with him is trying to get Shade to leave." She glanced over at her Apprentice, "I could be wrong but her body language suggests this. This is your little adventure. Shall we wait till they go outside?"

Yurza Magus
Jun 6th, 2004, 01:49:56 PM
"I've never been one for waiting, so why start now?" As he glanced at a window behind Dale and he could just barely make out the reflection of Shade and the girl he was talking to. What the frell?!!?

"That's the girl who called Shade here! What is she doing here?" He hissed under his breath.

Shade Magus
Jun 6th, 2004, 03:38:06 PM
Shade smiled and reached out with his force awareness. "You must be mistaken it could be...Yurza..." He said as he felt his brother's presence. But how, it made no sense that he could be here. Where was he?

Linn O'Conner
Jun 7th, 2004, 04:19:01 PM
Linn sighed. She looked around Shade and was met with peircing eyes that she knew well. She'd been seen. She grabbed Shade's wrist, looking at him.

"He's seen me," she muttered, pulling her brand new blaster from its holster. "I told you he was here. I'd be pulling out that light saber if I were you."

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 7th, 2004, 08:39:13 PM
She felt that the girl was getting ready to bolt. "Better do something quick. They're getting ready for you." Dalethria slid the datapad into her inside jacket pocket and got up. "I'll see you outside ... when you all end up there."

Shade Magus
Jun 8th, 2004, 03:53:42 PM
Shade scanned the area, but he couldn't see Yurza for anything. "No I think we should keep the weapons up for now and not cause a panic." He spied Navaria walking out the bar and stood up, still scanning the room.

"Come on, I just saw a freind walk out. Three of us are better than two of us. There's no telling what my brother has cooked up for us." He grabbed Linn's arm and walked towards the door, eyes still searching but finding nothing. Could he have really gotten this good at concealing himself? He walked out the door and spied Navaria just a few steps ahead of them. He reached out to grab her arm to stop her. "Hey Navaria, wait up for a sec."

Yurza Magus
Jun 8th, 2004, 04:24:22 PM
Yurza watched his brother and the traitor walk past him. It was true, he had become increasingly well at hiding. He waited until they were out the door before he stood up. He made sure his black cloak hung on his shoulders tighly and his cowl hid his face carefully. He walked towards the door and pushed a waiter out of his way as he neared the opening. He still couldn't understand why Linn had chosen this place. Its smell was awful and he was glad to be leaving.

He haulted just at the door and made sure Shade and the girl were far enough away. He took a step out and to his right so that he was standing just beside the door and would be ready when his brother found out he wasn't talking to, orgrabbing, who he thought it was. To think in the end, it will be Shade's own ignorance that will be his down fall. How irnoic considering no body used to be able to put anything past him, Yurza thought as he reached up and brushed a stray lock of blonde hair out of his face. He would not want to miss this show.

Linn O'Conner
Jun 9th, 2004, 03:12:46 PM
Linn was being pulled outside by Shade after someone he thought was a friend. From here, Linn could not tell if it was the woman Yurza was with or not.

She could feel the air electrify even as they walked, the hair on the back of her neck pricking, and she was acutely aware that Yurza was somewhere near, most likely following them.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 11th, 2004, 09:38:48 AM
She chewed on her lower lip, readying herself, and turned around feigning surprise. "Shade? Fancy running into you here." All Dalethria had to do was stall the two of them long enough for Yurza to make his move. Then she could join in on the fun at the appropriate moment.

Shade Magus
Jun 11th, 2004, 06:37:01 PM
"Navaria, nice seeing you, but I'm afraid the pleasentries must be cut short. You see, my brother is in the bar we just came out of and I think he has something awful planned, but I'm not sure yet, but it can't be good, and two Jedi are better than one."

Linn O'Conner
Jun 17th, 2004, 03:46:46 PM
Linn's stomach was sinking a little more with each second that went by. She had a very bad feeling about what was going on here, and though she knew Shade could take care of himself, she didn't know how well she'd stand up to a powerful dark Jedi.

Linn glanced over her shoulder, aware of being watched or at least being followed.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 22nd, 2004, 12:06:52 PM
Two Jedi... heh

The situation was far more amusing then she had hoped for. Yurza just had better not mess up this opportunity. A lot was riding on this encounter, more then her Apprentice had originally thought. "I did not realize your brother was here," she feigned concern. "Are you sure you don't know what he is planning? Probably involves you to some extent."

Yurza Magus
Jun 22nd, 2004, 12:33:31 PM
"Yeah I know, but I don't think he would have set something up just for me," Shade was saying when Linn got lifted off the ground and thrown aside.

"Actually, it is," he growled as he stepped forward and drew his hood back. "So glad you could back it brother dearest..."

Shade Magus
Jun 22nd, 2004, 01:04:41 PM
What the..., the Jedi thought as he turned to catch Linn from flying back. He caught her by the hand and pulled her behind him, pushing her towards Navaria.

His green-white lightsaber came to life with the all familiar snapp-hiss. "Yurza...what do you want?"

Linn O'Conner
Jun 22nd, 2004, 07:58:13 PM
Linn had a bad feeling about the woman standing next to her. As Linn stabled herself she glanced back winding her fingers around her blaster.

She watched as Yurza and Shade stared at each other as if eventually they would stare completely through one another. Linn watched tensely, waiting for them to move.

Yurza Magus
Jun 22nd, 2004, 10:55:01 PM
Yurza walked forward slowly, coming down the steps majesticly. "What do I want? Hmmm...let's see...a harem of beautiful women would be nice. Or maybe just a bank account with more credits than one could possibly earn in a lifetime. My homeworld back prehaps...no. I think I could settle for something far simpler."

He circled to the side of his brother and in one fluid motion, he brought his blue-white dual bladed lightsaber from under his cloak. Activating only one side he pulled it through the air towards Shade's neck, going for a clean slice. The Jedi Knight however was to quick for such an attack and easily blocked.

The two brothers stood there, weapons locked. "Your head will do quite fine."

Shade Magus
Jun 23rd, 2004, 12:37:05 PM
"Sorry, but I've become quite attached to it," the Jedi said as he pushed Yurza off. He spun around, leveling his lightsaber in front of him. He drew it up in a high defensive stance as he glanced around at the crowd gathering around them.

There is no way I am going to be able to protect all these people, am I'm not sure how good Navaria is in combat, Shade thought as his glance turned back to his brother. "Why id you choose this place?"

Yurza Magus
Jun 23rd, 2004, 12:43:34 PM
Both ends of his lightsaber were now activated as he pointed over to Linn. "Don't look at me, she set this thing up."

Shade's head turned to glance at Linn and that was when he attacked. The young warrior, twirled his lightsaber in the air as he spun, slashing for Shade's weapon hand, but his brother was to quick.

The Jedi pulled his lightsaber up and around to block and counterattack, but it was slow and both of them knew it. Yurza pushed off the attack easily and smiled. "Why you holding back little brother?"

Shade Magus
Jun 23rd, 2004, 12:53:11 PM
"I don't know I thought I'd give you a chance," he responded. In truth though, Shade didn't want to have an all out fight because of all the people around.

"You're lying."

Great...now he can read minds? Shade stepped forward slightly and thrust his saber out to Yurza's left arm. It would be easy enough to block and Shade hoped Yurza would react the way he was supposed to.

The other one, twirled his lightsaber around to deflect the attack and he smiled it was all going the way he had planned. He let his saber go up, and then he pulled it to the right. This way it would go right across Yurza's chest. It was flawless except for one small detail, Yurza wasn't there.

Shade glanced to his side in time to jerk back as his borther's blue blade slide neatly across his left arm.

Yurza Magus
Jun 24th, 2004, 12:54:43 PM
Yurza smiled as the blade cut into Shade's flesh. So he had drew first blood afterall. All the better. "As you can obviously tell I've gotten a lot better."

His smiled grew on the inside. Though he may have gotten better, he also knew Shade wouldn't fight to his full potential with all these people around. He would want to save his strength to protect them. Yurza had finally done it. He had backed his brother into a corner. Now he only had two choices left, forget about everyone else's safety and concern himself with only his or die.

Shade Magus
Jun 24th, 2004, 03:13:26 PM
Shade moved around, holding his arm, but not letting go of hi weapon. "Come on...let's take this somewhere else, so we can really fight. That is what you want isn't it? To see who is realy the strongest?"

Shade was playing on his last card. If Yurza didn't fall for this then there was no telling what he would have to do.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 25th, 2004, 09:31:37 AM
"Don't worry Linn. I won't let anything happen to Shade." Dalethria could sense the anticipation building within the girl. "Right now we have to bide our time. Too many innocents here. They could get hurt if we step in right now. Let's see what happens but be ready."

Linn O'Conner
Jun 25th, 2004, 10:36:07 PM
Linn nodded at the woman behind her, the pressure building in her chest. It had truly been her fault Shade was here in the first place. Her hand was still tightly around her blaster, and she did not plan on letting go anytime soon.

Yurza Magus
Jun 26th, 2004, 05:26:32 PM
"Leave? And give my this advantage? You know I'm smarter then that little brother." As he spoke an onlooker, rose off the ground, strangling.

"Now, you'd better do something before this innocent dies."

Shade Magus
Jun 28th, 2004, 02:10:56 PM
Shade reached out to loosen the grip Yurza had on the man, but telekinetics wasn't one of his strong points.

"Put him down!" Shade said as he walked forward, holding his lightsaber in a high stance.

Yurza Magus
Jun 28th, 2004, 07:02:49 PM
Yurza smiled as he swung his arm around at Shade and threw the poor man at the younger Jedi. "Catch!"

Shade did as expected, and deactivated his lightsaber so he would inadvertantly injure him. Dalethria's apprentice ran towards his brother with both ends of his lightsaber ignited and spun on his heel. the blue-white blade arcing through the air towards, Shade and the helpless victim.

Shade Magus
Jun 28th, 2004, 07:20:40 PM
Shade jumped back, to narrowly avoid the ill fated cut. however before he could pull the man back, he had lost his right arm. He reached out, pulling the Force in around him. He wasn't nearly as strong as Yurza when it came to telekinetics or mind tricks, but when it came to combat and Force enhacement skills, Shade was second to only a short few.He jerked the man back and slung him over to Dalethria and Linn.

"Keep him safe and see what you can do for him," Shade yelled as he edged towards Yurza, lightsaber at the ready. When he was only a meter away, he swung his weapon downwards towards his brother's saber hand.

Yurza Magus
Jun 28th, 2004, 08:04:41 PM
Yurza moved his weapon back an inch, and easily blocked the attack. "Come now Shade, you're getting angry. I thought Jedi weren't supposed to be mad. It coulded their judgement. Isn't that right? No dark side for you dear brother."

Yurza lifted his saber, while Shade was distracted over his own personal battle, and moved the blade down to the hilt and barely touched the Jedi's hand. His brother jerked his hand back and swung again, this time more anger seeped out of him.

Yes that's right Shade. Strike me down. One thing is for certain though. A dark Jedi will walk away from this. Be it you or me, he thought as he brought up his blade to block. When the weapons collided, Yurza used his free hand and Force pushed Shade back.

Yurza Magus
Jun 29th, 2004, 05:38:50 PM
Yurza brought his weapon around to block Shade's again. "You know the difference between me and you Shade?"

"What?" The Jedi asked as he inverted his lightsaber and brought it back around behind him for another attack.

"Unlike you...I want to win," Yurza said as he blocked the attack and swung in a high arc with his own attack.

Shade Magus
Jun 29th, 2004, 05:59:21 PM
"What makes you think I don't want to win?"

"Because you're finished."

Before he could even question his brother, Yurza deactivated the blade that was in contact with Shade's. He then leaned down to let Shade's lightsaber swing over his head and before his brother could turn around, Yurza activated his lightsaber against Shade's back. He could hear the snap-hiss muffled, as the blade went through his brother's stomach.

Shade looked down in disbelief. He could see the blue-white blade sticking out his stomach. He dropped his weapon and it deactivated as it his the ground. "Yurza...h...how could you..."

Yurza Magus
Jun 29th, 2004, 06:05:24 PM
He deactivated his lightsaber and caught his brother before he fell and pulled him close, embracing him in a brotherly hug. "I could do so, because I wanted to set you free brother. Now see who your freinds are."

He pushed him towards Linn and Dale. Shade was in such shock that he could do little more than take a few steps before falling to his knees. Navaria...Linn...help...help me..."

Linn O'Conner
Jun 30th, 2004, 04:11:33 PM
Linn threw her arms around Shade to stabilize him. She dropped into a sitting position laying Shade's head in her lap. She wanted to fight Yurza. In all honesty, she wanted to kill Yurza, but at the moment, her instinct to take care of Shade was overriding her instinct to fight.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 5th, 2004, 02:59:56 PM
She watch Linn drop to Shade's side and Dalethria went for her sabre.

"Don't worry Shade." The violet blade ignited as she kicked Linn in the face with her boot, forcing the girl away, "I'll take care of you." The blade plunged through the Jedi's back, exiting out cleanly through the middle of his chest. As quickly as it happened, the blade disappeared from sight as the Sith disengaged her weapon, who was looking at Yurza with a sly grin.

Yurza Magus
Jul 5th, 2004, 06:47:11 PM
Yurza smiled as his Master, pleased with the outcome of today's event. He walked slowly over to Shade, kicked him over onto his back, and knelt beside him. There was still one more trick he'd like to play.

"How does it feel brother? How does it feel to have been betrayed by freinds? Who will help you now? Who can you trust?" He whispered into his brother's ear. "You can always trust me. I will be waiting for you Shade...I will always be in the shadows looking at you and listening. When you want to come home and be freinds, all you need do is ask."

Shade Magus
Jul 5th, 2004, 06:53:09 PM
Shade's breath came shallow and hard now. He was going into shock. From his wounds, his blood flowed unchecked.

Yurza's right...Linn betrayed me...Navaria betrayed me...who next? I am going to die, he thought as his brother stood back up and walked over to Dalethria, smiling. He was delirous as images flashed before him. Images of freinds, lost lovers, the Jedi, a celebration, a child, Jacali, and lastly his parents. Is this the Force showing me these things? Or is it just me looosing my mind in my hour of darkness. What will happen now?

Linn O'Conner
Jul 8th, 2004, 08:14:21 PM
The kicke had thrown Linn off for half a heart beat. She was sick to her stomach and she didn't know why. She rolled onto her side, her blaster in her hand. She shot Yurza through the knee then leveled it at the woman and shot her through the hip. At the moment, that was the best she could do.

Yurza Magus
Jul 12th, 2004, 03:56:07 PM
Yurza's blue lightsaber blade swept out and deflected the two bolts effotlessly. He then turned to Dalethria smiling. "Well...it would appear that our work here is done. Unless that is you want something else?"

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 13th, 2004, 03:00:06 PM
She was quite capable of defending herself, but good to know that Dalethria could count on Yurza in a fight.

The blaster within Linn's hand flew from her grasp, "Yes. I think we are." The barrel of the blaster smacked against her palm and was crushed with ease. "Unless Shade's girlfriend wants to start something, there is no longer a need for us here."

Yurza Magus
Jul 13th, 2004, 07:07:54 PM
Yurza smiled and turned away from them. "Then I suggest we leave now. She can't do anything more. All this work has given me an apettite all of a sudden," he said as he walked back towards the bar.

"Care to join me Dalethria?" He asked as he looked over her shoulder. He waited for a nod before walking back into the bar, with Dalethria behind him.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 16th, 2004, 07:14:57 PM
"Nooooo!!" Jacali screamed as she shot straight up in her bed, safe at the living quarters of the Jedi Temple.

Her night clothes were soaked with sweat as she tossed the sheets back and got up. Her night leg brace clicked loudly as she searched for her comm in the dark.

Her heart was still pounding as she tried to forget the horrible image her mind portrayed to her.

Shade was near death!!

But, this couldn't be! Finally, she found her comm and punched in Shade's number. "Shade! Shade, where are you? This is Jacali! Please, Shade, answer me!" Her mind was near panic as was her voice as she took a deep breath to calm herself.

As she waited for him to answer, she quickly dressed...for some reason, she knew she was going to be leaving.

Jacali didn't get an answer as she sunk to the floor and closed her eyes and concentrated. Hear me, Shade. What's happened and where are you? It's Jacali. She hoped the connection they shared was strong enough for her message to get through to him.

Shade Magus
Jul 17th, 2004, 01:13:22 PM
Shade's comm beeped, but he didn't answer it. He didn't even try, he was so tired. He just didn't care anymore. What did he have to gain from answering.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 17th, 2004, 09:17:56 PM
Tears wet her cheeks as she concentrated harder, she knew he was in trouble. This wasn't like him to just give up.

Shade, hear me. I love you! Please, Shade...don't leave me! Not now! I need you! Her mind was pleading for an answer, she had to find him!

Shade Magus
Jul 18th, 2004, 08:13:48 PM
Beep. Beep. Beep.

The noise was so far away he ould barely hear it, much less answer it.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 22nd, 2004, 09:51:10 PM
Jacali was desperate, she cleared all away her feelings for this man and began thinking in a more clear state.

Without hesitation, she quickly took off out of her room and towards her speeder all while contacting Hayden with her news.

"I'm going to reprogram my comm to locate his, I've got the comm unit information, it's just going to take me a few moments to do. Meet me at my speeder, it's on level 4."

"Alrighty, Jacali, while you do that I'll have an ambulance and the Watch on standby for the location. We're gonna get to him, don't worry."

By the time, Jacali got to her speeder the information was coming through. She looked up to see Hayden running towards her with his med bag. "Hurry, Hayden! I found the comm location, it's not too far, seems to be near Ryler and Belmore street. Not a very good area."

Hayden jumped in as Jacail fired up her speeder and took off.

"The police and ambulance are on the way!" He told her as he held on for dear life as she swerved in and out of traffic.

Jacali's heart nearly stopped as she saw his body lying on the pavement, motionless.

"Nooo!" She yelled as her speeder came to an abrupt halt, nearly throwing Hayden out.

They had even beat the ambulance.

Jacali tensed as she jumped out of her speeder and ran over to him, carefully she cradled his head in her lap. "Shade, it's Jacali. You hang in there, okay? It's going to be alright, you're gonna be fine." He was pretty much unconscious and the wounds he'd taken were bad.

Hayden began working quickly as he heard siren approaching.

Shade Magus
Jul 22nd, 2004, 11:59:27 PM
Who am I? Where am I? Who is talking to me? Who are you?

I am you. I am everything. I am the Force.

But...that's..am I?

Dead? Hardly. You are on the verge of the living though. I am keeping you alive because it is not yet your time to go. You have much potential and I would like to see you reach that potential.

But what do I have to offer? I've failed. I couldn't defeat my brother and there is no way of knowing who he killed after I blacked out.

He killed no one. He didn't have to. But rest your thoughts for now. Return to the living and heal..

But what purpose...

Shhh...all will e revealed in time Jedi. For now though, go and be well..

"Ugh....but....," Shade's eyes fluttered open. "Jac...Jacali?"

He closed his eyes once more, drifting back into darkness.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Jul 23rd, 2004, 09:40:33 PM
Even Hayden grimaced as he saw the sabre wounds, they were probably one of the worst he'd seen.

"Easy, buddy." He spoke softly as he did what he could with little he had.

A sigh of relief washed over him as the ambulance pulled up and the medic unit hurried over and Hayden had more now to work with.

"Blood pressure's dropping, we need to stablize him..." Everything was going in a blur to try and save this Jedi.

Shade Magus
Jul 26th, 2004, 07:21:22 PM
"Ugh...Yurza...where...where is he?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 26th, 2004, 07:54:21 PM
Jacali's blood ran cold at the mention of Yurza's name. Is this what happened? Was Yurza behind this?!?

The Padawan had trouble keeping her thoughts from growing cold, but she pushed it all away as she held Shade's head steady.

"Easy, Shade. Yurza's not here, you're safe now." The Padawan had half a mind to go find Yurza and bring him down, but she could not. She wouldn't sink down to this and shook the thoughts from her mind.

"You just hang in there, Shade. It's going to be alright." Jacali began saying the Jedi code over and over again in her mind, while the medics worked feverishly on...the man she loved.

Shade Magus
Jul 26th, 2004, 08:07:01 PM
Shade could hear Jacali's words but couldn't see her through all the blood and lights from the medics. He grunted again as someone put a needle in him full of painkillers. "Jac...Ja..."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 28th, 2004, 10:43:33 PM
"I'm here, Shade. You're going to be alright, just relax." Jacali told him softly as she took a hold of one of his hands.

He was cold.

She kept her eyes on his face, she didn't want to look at what Hayden was dealing with.

"Everything's going to be alright."

Shade Magus
Jul 28th, 2004, 10:51:19 PM
Shade swallowed some of his spit and whatever else was mixed in with it. "Thank....thank you....for...being....here..."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 28th, 2004, 10:58:33 PM
Tears ran down her cheeks. "I wouldn't be anywhere else, Shade. You have me, my heart and my soul. So, don't you go anywhere."

Jacali silently pleaded for his soul to remain where it was. It just wasn't his time yet.

Shade Magus
Jul 28th, 2004, 11:02:59 PM
A weak smiled came across his face as he nodded. "Prom...ise"

He closed his eyes and let the darkness overcome him again, washing away the pain. For awhile atleast.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Jul 28th, 2004, 11:03:49 PM
"On my count. One, two, three...." Hayden spoke as he and the medics lifted the terribly injured Jedi onto an air gurney.

"Okay, let's get him to Coruscant Med." He said as they loaded him into the ambulance.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 29th, 2004, 08:02:51 AM
"I'll follow you." She said as she grabbed Hayden's arm.

"Don't let him die, Hayden. Please..." Jacali pleaded, with a deep look of concern in her eyes.

Shade Magus
Aug 1st, 2004, 02:59:36 PM
Sixteen hours later, Shade's eyes fluttered open as he jumped up, his Force awareness spreading out like wild fire.

"Where are they? Where am I?" He asked excitedly, his voice threatening to rise to a paniced alarm. I'm not where I'm supposed to be...but I don't remember getting here.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 1st, 2004, 10:05:04 PM
Jacali had fallen asleep in a chair beside his bed and jumped up.

"Shade, easy it's alright. Relax, please before you hurt yourself. You're in the med center across from the Temple."

Shade Magus
Aug 2nd, 2004, 12:46:52 PM
"What? How did I get here? Where...ugh," his hand went to his chest as he strained to look around. He slowly calmed down as his surroundings set in. "How long have I been here?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 4th, 2004, 09:35:18 PM
Jacali placed her hands gently on his shoulders. "Easy, Shade," she said in a very soothing voice. "You've been here for nearly a day, we didn't think you were going to make it when we first found you. You sure do know how to scare a woman."

She smiled gently at him.

Shade Magus
Aug 4th, 2004, 10:03:00 PM
Shade smiled weakly as he laid back. "I..I'm sorry...what happened though? he last thing I remember is Yurza and Navaria as there."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 10th, 2004, 08:54:07 PM
"Navaria was there? Why didn't she help you, she's a healer..." Something just wasn't panning out.

Yurza's name, she let go by this time. Shade was her on her mind completely.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Aug 10th, 2004, 09:27:23 PM
Before Shade had a chance to answer, Hayden walked in abruptly.

"Ahh, my patient finally awakens." He said brightly as he walked over to Shade and checked some of the machines hooked up to him. "Still have a temperature...how are you feeling?" He asked as he switched on his datapad.

Shade Magus
Aug 11th, 2004, 01:07:35 AM
Shade took a deep breath, still feeling the pain from his recent wounds, even being heavily doped on painkillers. Unfortunately though, these pains were nothing medicine could get rid of. "As good as new," he lied. "Any chance of getting out of here soon?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 13th, 2004, 10:17:08 PM
Jacali believed that her chin hit the floor.

Shade had been nearly taken out by his brother, brutally stabbed and now he wanted to be released from medical custody as soon as possible.

"Shade..." She began, but didn't finish. Jacali was sure he could hear the concern in her voice.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Aug 13th, 2004, 10:30:43 PM
Hayden looked at Jacali briefly and then back to Shade and rubbed his chin with his hand. "That's hard to determine at the moment, Master Magus. Not more than sixteen hours ago, you were brought in barely alive. For any normal patient, I'd have to say at least two weeks. But, you're a Jedi and I've seen just how quickly Jedi can heal, with the exception of some."

Hayden glanced over the chart. "You're very lucky to be alive and I'll know more in a few days. So, for now, Shade, I would suggest you get plenty of rest and take it easy."

Shade Magus
Aug 15th, 2004, 01:25:46 PM
Shade shuddered, and a grimace came across his face from some pain in his back. "Well, let's try not to make it to long. I kinda have a fear of hospitals, but if it is your medical opinion, then I will abide by it."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 27th, 2004, 08:43:32 PM
"No worries, my friend. I'll be here with you for as long as you'd like." Jacali offered with a friendly smile.

Shade Magus
Aug 28th, 2004, 12:17:47 AM
"Thanks," he said with a smile. He then turned to the doctor. "So how bad was I or am I really?"

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Aug 29th, 2004, 06:38:52 AM
Hayden rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Let's say a centimeter more and you wouldn't be here, Shade. You are a very lucky man to be alive and your lucky Jacali found you when she did, things we're looking to good sixteen hours ago, my friend."

Shade Magus
Aug 30th, 2004, 01:07:04 PM
Shade nodded. "I see...well I am glad that you found me and saved me. I am in debt to you."

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 1st, 2004, 08:24:58 PM
"Don't mention it," Jacali smiled as she leaned over and gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"I'd do it again, if need be."

Shade Magus
Sep 1st, 2004, 10:34:53 PM
"Well for mine and yours, I hope you don't," he said as she leaned back into her chair. He looked over at his vitals screen and sighed. He had the feeling he would be in here a very long time and there wasn't much he could do about it.