PDA

View Full Version : Discussion with Master Wondo (Invite only)

Dark Daylight
May 26th, 2004, 02:55:14 PM
** It was a cold day, on the horizon of Correlia, the streets were empty and no one was out. It was early but still no means for no sighting of anyone. He remained in the park never the less waiting for his friend to arrive. The bench he was upon was green in colour, blinding under the early morning sun. He stood up and paced backwards and forwards. The friend he was waiting for hadn't arrived and he began to get impatient. **

Master Wondo
May 27th, 2004, 11:10:31 AM
**I Step out of the mist, book in hand, smiling at Daylight.**

"I see your still as impatient as ever my young friend.I Hope you haven't been waiting too long. But I had to stop at this library, to pick up "rare plants of Naboo" its great you should read it some time."

**Smiling at Daylight.**

"But I suppose you don't read. Your weak of mind but strong in body thats what I like about you.Would you like to go for a meal? I have things that need adressing with you"

Dark Daylight
May 28th, 2004, 01:07:14 PM
" You call this impatient? This isn't impatience this is purely annoyed I have been waiting for 3 hours you're late! "

**Daylight clenches fist.

Weak of mind and strong of body, ha thats what he thinks. Shows who the weak of mind one really is, I have and still am being taught the ways of the mind, he will never understand. Thinks hes too clever for the rest of us. He'l be surprised when i'm throwing him left and right with the force.

After this brief soliloquy, Daylight looks at Wondo.**

"No, I am afraid I would not like to go to a cafe this bench has been welcoming and I think we should remain here, and keep the discussion at hand not coffee."

Master Wondo
May 28th, 2004, 04:13:17 PM
**Shakes head at Daylight**

"If the bench is where you would like to stay well stay.Daylight one thing. I always liked about you.Your emotions always get the better of you"

**Smileing at Daylight I sit on the bench**

Dark Daylight
May 29th, 2004, 05:45:27 AM
" Tish, I feel I am wasted upon your presence you seem to have no respect for me. What is it you want to talk about, give me one reason why I might consider staying."

*Daylight furiated by, Wondo's word clenches his fist's tighter.*