PDA

View Full Version : Home, sweet home... (open)

Lady Mylia
May 26th, 2004, 01:16:59 PM
The Jedi Grounds. Sweet relief. It was only minutes ago that she kissed her fiancee goodbye and entered the grounds. He could not enter with her due to his rank. She did not want to think about it. He was not a darksider anymore. He had to much love in him. She sighed. It was not the time to think about it.

Her mom was better now and that's all that mattered at the moment. She walked through the grounds, nodding at familar faces and offering a smile. Yes, it was good to be home amoungst other Jedi.

Her hood was pulled down and her bright eyes were shining. A true peace entered her as she walked to her room.

As she entered her room she smiled. Jacali was not home. That would give her some time to unpack. She set her bags down on her bed and began to open them.

Suddenly she heard a weird noise. She must not have shut her door all the way. She got up to go investigate.

Jame Kaman Dar
May 29th, 2004, 02:13:37 AM
"Ouch...Ow...Ooh...That's gonna come back to haunt me later..."

What a klutz. She wasn't normally like this, but the all-around soreness of her lithe body made it unavoidable. Jame was tense from head to each of her ten complaining toes and it was all thanks to ten burly men and a wild and welcoming captain who wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.

"Jeez-ooooos. Love the man dearly, but I swear that's the absolute last time I give in to 'one last mission'...aie..."

She trudged out of her room, holding her head, mumbling about something or other, and looking around.

"Huh. Jac'musta left while I was sleepin'....Oh..." There was Mylia. Jame smiled widely, or as much as she could considering...Seriously, every muscle was tense, it seemed.

"Hey there, Mylia. You're just about the second person i've seen since I got back. Sorry 'bout the noise, girl. I'm a clumsy dolt....Oh gods I'm so sore...."

Lady Mylia
May 29th, 2004, 02:50:57 PM
Mylia walked out and saw Jame. She was pleasantly surprised. "That's okay. Is there anything I can help you with?" She gave Jame a questioning look, wondering why she was in her room.

Needless to say, much has changed since Mylia had been gone and the current living arrangements were unknown to her.

Jame Kaman Dar
May 29th, 2004, 07:37:43 PM
"Ehh...Oh, I bet you're wondering what i'm doing here..."

Jame rubbed her cheek...

"You probably don't remember me moving into the other room...Must've bin just before you left, and funny enough, just before I got dragged out by the guys for 'one last mission'. I swear..That's the last time I agree to 'one last mission'. Rowdy pirates, I tell ya..."

Lady Mylia
May 30th, 2004, 06:41:57 AM
Mylia looked at Jame. "If you moved in, it was after I was gone. Last time I was home, we had a different roommate." She shrugged. "Oh well, that's awesome though. This'll be fun. You, Jacali and I, causing trouble together." She smiled. "Pirates can be rough, I'm sure."

Jame Kaman Dar
May 30th, 2004, 10:23:41 PM
Jame laughed a little.

"Well, imagine ten guys, not including Cap'n, and they're all 2 1/2 times bigger and many times stronger than ya, and most of 'em are kind-hearted. They're not the rapin' n' pillagin' type. The pirating is..different. But still..pirates are pirates, and it's why I don't do it anymore..well, one of many reasons."

She paused, grimacing a little, then half-smiling. "So where've you been, if you don't mind me askin'?

Lady Mylia
May 31st, 2004, 01:19:24 PM
"I was looking after my mother. She was ill. Thank goodness though, it was only stress. All she needs is to rest up and not do some much. Being a senator is draining and she's not the same woman she used to be. Her body's slowing down, but her spirit still wants to keep going."

Jame Kaman Dar
Jun 3rd, 2004, 11:28:56 PM
A gentle smile, and Jame ran a hand through her frizzling hair.

"Ugh. I hate tangles. Yeah, I never really knew my mother. All I know is what my brother tells me. Apparently I look a lot like her. Well...Yes..."

Jame Kaman watched Mylia a second. "You're either hungry or tired and I can't figure which... I'm both. I'm good with emotions, but I don't speak stomach."

She laughed.

Lady Mylia
Jun 4th, 2004, 05:45:20 PM
Mylia laughed. "More tired. A little hungry, but not to bad." She smiled. She was going to enjoy having Jame live with them.

Jame Kaman Dar
Jun 22nd, 2004, 02:26:36 AM
Jame stretched her legs out, then her arms, then slumped a second, then stood up and smiled. "Me too. I've just had a hell of a time sleeping since I got back..."

Lady Mylia
Jun 23rd, 2004, 01:05:37 PM
"I can understand that. In the last few weeks sleep has been a very valuable thing for me, because it's been so scarce." She yawned slightly. She was feeling more tired than usual. The flight was long, maybe she was suffering from jet lag. She started to feel slightly dizzy. It slowly took a seat on the couch. She looked up at Jame. "I'm starting to feel a lil..." Before she could finish her sentence she slumped back, her eyes rolling back into her head as she slid off the couch.

Jame Kaman Dar
Jun 24th, 2004, 12:34:43 AM
Jame's eyes widened, and a creeped look flashed across her face as she suddenly slipped over and fell to her knees and caught Mylia before she hit the ground.

"Ahh... My..." Good..Reflexes are still good...

Jame stared. This is the kinda stuff I just might be dealing with when I train as a healer.... Luckily enough, she could be calm with this stuff. Another attribute towards her hopeful position in the realm of the Jedi.

"Mylia..." Jame placed a hand on her forehead, not removing her eyes off of her roommate for one moment....She listened for her breath. " ....hey girl...Don't flake out on me..."

Lady Mylia
Jul 2nd, 2004, 10:10:37 AM
Mylia felt the room spinning around her. Or maybe she was the one spinning. She was out for what seemed like forever, but in reality it was only a minute or so.

She blinked her eyes several times, the light was harsh. She looked up and saw Jame. She was in Jame's arms. What happened?

"What happened?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes.

Jame Kaman Dar
Jul 2nd, 2004, 11:03:02 AM
Jame smiled softly.

"You flaked, girl. Blinked out. If I didn't have these reflexes youd've made smacking contact with the floor. It would've hurt."

She adjusted to lift Mylia, and put her back on the couch. "Here, let's put you up here. It's better than the floor."

So Jame placed her on the couch, and considering she had noticed her roommate's reaction to the light levels, she went and toned them down considerably, and looked back at Mylia. "Anything I can get you?"

Lady Mylia
Jul 25th, 2004, 11:19:35 AM
She rubbed her head as she was put back on the couch. "Well, thanks." She blinked a couple more times as Jame adjusted the lights. "Man, I don't know what happened. I just, blacked out. I think I'm okay now. Thanks, though."

Jame Kaman Dar
Jul 30th, 2004, 12:43:28 PM
Jame gave her a small smile.

"You worry me, girl."