PDA

View Full Version : It's Been Awhile (Jacali and open)

Lady Mylia
May 25th, 2004, 11:38:43 PM
Mylia stepped into the Bar and Grill. Man, had it been awhile. Seemed like ages, when it was only several weeks.

She left her hood over her head, covering her eyes. She walked past the gaurds, and they stopped her, like she thought they would. She handed them her few weapons, a dagger and a blaster. She had recently just started carrying them. Now that she felt more comfortable using them. Ridge had helped her a great deal with her weapon's training while she had been away.

Mylia walked in and looked around, many familar faces, she smiled to herself. It's good to be home. Her robe flowed down to the ground and she kept it over her face, she did not anyone to recognize her quite yet. She thought it would be fun to see if anyone noticed her.

She took a seat at the bar and ordered a jume juice. Even though she was gone, it seemed nothing had changed at the Jedi Order. Well, nothing that she could tell anyways.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 26th, 2004, 07:47:40 AM
Life was good. Jacali was teaching the younglings, tomorrow she was off with Master Shade Magus to get her first ship and her older sister, Kiera was safe in her quarters soon to have her baby. But, soon that might even change with the arrival of the little one.

The only thing missing was her best friend to share all this with. Mylia. It had been sometime, since she'd last seen her with her mother being ill and all. They had spoken some on the comm, but it seemed Jacali was always busy lately.

Jacali had begun helping Keira look for aid when the child arrived, she knew that the Jedi wouldn't allow her to continue with the living arrangements they were in at the moment. The fact was, Keira had no money and Jacali couldn't support them all even living on the Temple grounds, let alone off Temple grounds.

So, that was only one small problem they were working with at the moment and the Padawan knew everything would work itself out, it always did.

With a smile on her face, she entered the B&G. Handing over her lightsabre, she joked with one of the guards that was her friend and then went on in.

The brace on her leg still remained, even through more months of gruelling exercise, but it didn't matter, Jacali was more than used to it and as was everyone else.

The Padawan stopped suddenly as she felt the familiar presence in here. She was back!

Jacali looked around and didn't see the familiar blonde hair, she laughed slightly. Mylia was hiding.

The Padawan used the Force to locate her best friend, it wasn't very hard as she stepped up and sat down beside the hooded Jedi.

"Juma juice, good choice. It was my best friends favorite drink, I only wish I could talk to her again and let her know how much she's been missed." Jacali kept her eyes straight and tried to keep from smiling as she ordered herself a juma juice.

"It sure would be nice to see her again..."

Lady Mylia
May 26th, 2004, 08:48:22 AM
Mylia know that Jacali knew. But playing along was always fun. "I know what you mean. It would be nice to see a best friend." She laughed and pulled off her hood and gave Jacali the biggest hug. "Oh, Jacali. I've missed you! How are ya? How are your classes going? How's your sister? How are the kids?" Mylia laughed and shut up. "Sorry if I bombarded you with questions. There is just so much I want to know."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 26th, 2004, 08:04:13 PM
Jacali was beaming as she gave her best friend a hug. "I'm doing great! My sister is due anytime and the classes are good, the kids here are great. But, when did you get here? It's not been the same with you gone."

Lady Mylia
May 26th, 2004, 09:54:37 PM
Mylia laughed. "That's good." She removed her hood and her robe. "Why don't we move to a table or booth. Something more comfortable." She said as she got up.

"I've only been home for about an hour. I went to the room and unpacked and came straight here. Hoping to find ya."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 30th, 2004, 08:15:57 AM
Jacali smiled widely as she picked up her drink. "I just got out of class and needed some refreshment, never had I thought here you'd be. There is so much to tell you since I've been gone." She told her as they found a booth.

"Your mothers doing better?"

Lady Mylia
May 30th, 2004, 03:08:48 PM
Mylia took a seat and shrugged. "For now she's doing better. She ran herself into the ground with stress and high activity. Her body is getting older and her spirit is still staying young. She's not accepting that." She sighed. "But, not much we can do. What's new with you? I want to hear everything."

imported_Jacali Danner
May 30th, 2004, 09:37:34 PM
"Well, first off I'm getting my own ship, thanks to Jedi Knight Shade Magus. I finished up my Nexxus speeder project a couple of weeks ago. Oh, before I get too much further...Quay left the Order. I hear she's doing well and she's pregnant."

Lady Mylia
May 31st, 2004, 01:21:10 PM
[i]Mylia mouth dropped wide open. Everything Jacali said before her last statement was a blur.</i. "W-what?! Quay left? Why?"

imported_Jacali Danner
May 31st, 2004, 06:14:53 PM
Jacali nodded. "We were all quite shocked to find that she just left. She contacted a bunch of us and we tried to talk to her, but you know how she is. She had already made up her mind. I think it had something to do with the pregnancy. But, I'm not sure, I've not seen her since she left. I think, Kack's talked to her but he's not really said anything for sure and I don't talk to him that much."

Lady Mylia
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:14:04 PM
"Pregnant? Gone?" No real sentences could form, Mylia was still too much in shock. It took her a moment to snap out of it. "Man, I wish I would have been here. I want to talk to her. Do you know how to contact her?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 1st, 2004, 03:43:23 PM
"I've got the comm number for her dad's, but it's in the room. I'll get it for you when we get back. I really need to give her a call too. So, come on, what's new with you?"

Lady Mylia
Jun 4th, 2004, 05:43:52 PM
"Not to much. Oh, Ridge and I were talking. We want you to be part of our wedding. Maid of Honor?" She looked at Jacali hopefully.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 4th, 2004, 07:01:18 PM
Jacali's jaw dropped. "You're kidding me, you want me to be your maid of honor?? Of course! I'd be honored!!" She gave her best friend a hug as tears streamed down her cheeks. "No one has ever asked me to do that."

Lady Mylia
Jun 5th, 2004, 10:23:20 AM
Mylia beamed and hugged Jacali back. "No, I'm the one that is honored. Thank you, Jacali. I am so happy you'll be standing up there with me."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 6th, 2004, 08:53:38 AM
Jacali smiled as she let go of her best friend and wiped her eyes. "This is such excellent news, Mylia. I would want to be nowhere else. So, have you decided when?"

Lady Mylia
Jun 6th, 2004, 02:34:12 PM
"Hmmm, about six months from now." She beamed. "I can't wait. I'm going to have so much planning to do.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 6th, 2004, 06:15:57 PM
"I'll help with as much as I can, though I've never helped with one of these before. Oh, a bridal shower, I get to do that and a bachalorett party! oh, this will be fun!!"

Lady Mylia
Jun 6th, 2004, 07:22:31 PM
Mylia laughed. "Yes, that's all on you sweetie. Oh, I can't wait to see what you plan for me." She smiled.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 6th, 2004, 07:29:13 PM
"Oh, I'll make them both special. I can't wait and just tell me whatever else you need, I'll help as much as I can!" Jacali was so excited she was about ready to burst.

Lady Mylia
Jun 12th, 2004, 10:44:47 PM
"Thanks, Jacali. That means a lot to me. I'm so glad you are going to be here for me."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:00:07 PM
"I would be nowhere else. Have you decided on colors or anything?"

Lady Mylia
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:03:59 PM
Mylia shook her head. "Not yet. He's leaving a lot of it up to me. But I want us to decide, together."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:26:55 PM
"Well, that's just a man for ya...but then again, he did put together that Rose ball so, he can't be that bad. I'm sure he'll get more into it as time goes. I know, I will."

"Ya know, you could have it in that place where the Rose ball was can you imagine all those roses in your wedding?"

Lady Mylia
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:37:20 PM
"That'd be gorgeous! But, I've always wanted my wedding some place tropical."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:43:28 PM
"Well, I'm sure if you wanted roses somewhere tropical, he'd get them. You are so lucky, Mylia." Jacali smiled, but at the same time felt a bit of sadness for her own love life...was going nowhere.

Lady Mylia
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:47:51 PM
Mylia could feel the sadness her friend was feeling. "It's okay, Jacali. I'm sure you'll find your man out there. Just be patient. I know Master Dasquian has taught you some of that." She smiled and placed her hand on her friend's shoulder.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:54:06 PM
Jacali nodded. "Yeah, I know. It's just some days, I really would like someone be with and who wants to be with me. Kelt took off, Jackson took off and feel like it's this brace that is scaring them. Even if they don't think so."

She sighed. "But, lately...I've begun to lean towards someone else, but...I don't think he feels the same way."

Lady Mylia
Jun 15th, 2004, 09:50:06 PM
Mylia raised an eyebrow. "Who? I want the dirt." She smiled. This was something she missed, gossiping with her best friend.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 21st, 2004, 03:53:19 AM
"Jedi Knight Shade Magus, but I've never told him." She shrugged. "I really don't think he feels the same as I do. But, we had some really great times."

Lady Mylia
Jun 23rd, 2004, 01:12:36 PM
"That's always good. You never know how he feels though until you ask. Have you thought of bringing it up?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2004, 02:15:05 PM
"No, when I did that with Kelt it backfired in my face and he took off. I can't do that again." She shook her head.

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2004, 02:18:01 PM
Mylia smiled sadly for her friend. "Don't worry, girl. Everything will work out. You know it will. You will find your perfect person or they will find you."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2004, 02:22:24 PM
"I know, it just seems all my friends are getting on with their lives, you're getting married. Quay's having a baby and I'm still just plain ole Jacali...not going anywhere."

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2004, 02:23:31 PM
"You are going somewhere. You're becoming a great Jedi. That's something."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2004, 02:26:49 PM
"Yeah, someday. I am a good teacher, I suppose and I love those kids."

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2004, 02:38:11 PM
"See. You do have stuff going for you. Your teaching. You're not being left behind. You're right up there with us."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2004, 02:44:06 PM
Jacali's smile brightened a bit. "I suppose so, I do take pride in teaching those kids. But, I'll miss you so much when you get married. Man, we've been through so much together, we're like the dynamic duo."

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2004, 02:46:51 PM
"And that will never change. I'll still be around. I still need training and such. I'll be about a 20 minute ride away. And Ridge won't be taking all my time, he works so much. We'll barely get to see each other. I will be around."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2004, 02:51:52 PM
"I hope so." Jacali half-smiled. "So, how is he doing anyway?"

Lady Mylia
Jul 25th, 2004, 11:21:21 AM
Mylia beamed thinking about him. "He's doing really good. His business is going great and we are just doing so well."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 29th, 2004, 08:20:28 AM
"That's great. You're so lucky, Mylia."