PDA

View Full Version : Pardon me...

Kieran Devaneaux
May 25th, 2004, 03:22:46 PM
But am I being ignored or something? Not to sound whiny or anything, but I am starting to wonder. I posted last week and I have either been unnoticed or set to the side...if there's something I'm doing wrong, please, let me know!

-Josh aka Kieran

Marcus Telcontar
May 25th, 2004, 03:31:30 PM
Originally posted by Kieran Devaneaux
But am I being ignored or something? Not to sound whiny or anything, but I am starting to wonder. I posted last week and I have either been unnoticed or set to the side...if there's something I'm doing wrong, please, let me know!

-Josh aka Kieran

Posting this is often a big-misstep - Posts like this get the roll eyes treatment. I think the FAQ might have a few lines on it.

what to be not ignored? Show yourself as being an okay person by joining in with the general community. It's the only way.

The fact is, we're not here for anyone else other than ourselves.

But, if you are prepared to be part of the community, have patience (that's a biiiiiiiiiiig point) and show you are worthwhile, then people will join in. It takes time and I do not consider 20 posts to be anywhere near enough time. Try a few months. I'm sure others who have now been here for ages would attest it's the way.

Kyle Raiden
May 25th, 2004, 03:55:57 PM
have patience (that's a biiiiiiiiiiig point)

So that's what I did wrong...

Can you PM me a link to your post? I might be able to post or something. Can't promise anything, though.

Sanis Prent
May 25th, 2004, 04:07:33 PM
I simply don't have a character that would be in a position to RP there.

Kieran Devaneaux
May 25th, 2004, 04:09:48 PM
Originally posted by Kyle Raiden
So that's what I did wrong...

Can you PM me a link to your post? I might be able to post or something. Can't promise anything, though.

It's the one called "A Drifter's Thoughts" in the RP forums.

Marcus: I thought as much, but I thought I'd ask. :D

-Josh aka Kieran

Kyle Raiden
May 25th, 2004, 04:14:25 PM
You thought about actually going to the Jedi Temple? If you wander around there for long enough, I'm sure one of the Jedi will spot you.

*shrug*

Dan the Man
May 25th, 2004, 04:15:31 PM
That, and the Jedi temple is on Coruscant :)

Kyle Raiden
May 25th, 2004, 04:16:57 PM
Thats the one I meant...that was freaky. I had a mental block on the word "Coruscant"...:\