PDA

View Full Version : Fury thread - OOC

James Prent
May 25th, 2004, 11:10:39 AM
This thread is located in the Grounds forum. I would appreciate it if the people who said they'd post to it would either: 1. Make a post in the next week, or 2. post here saying you're dropping out of the thread so we can progress without any further waiting for you.

Thanks, I'm not trying to be too impatient, but I'd like to know this thread that's important to me wouldn't be forgotten.

Pierce Tondry
May 25th, 2004, 11:36:50 AM
I posted, and I am king when it comes to not being able to post, so the rest of you have no excuse.

Figrin D'an
May 25th, 2004, 04:05:14 PM
I think part of the reason for the lack of posting is lack of clarity on what is exactly is taking place. You're probably gonna have to get decisive and tell people where to go and exactly what their role will entail.

I'll post to it this evening.

James Prent
May 25th, 2004, 07:10:40 PM
Okay, well, the Jedi I'm waiting on are Natia and AB. They're expected to be the chaser's of Razielle. How they do it isn't such a big deal, as long as it doesn't (1) draw the thread out too long, or (2) boggle the mind as to how/why/what they're doing.

Razielle set off an explosion, I'm leaving it up to the Jedi (admins, mods, whoever) as to what damage is done and if anyone was hurt, maimed, killed (NPC's of course). James Prent is going to dash off to Jax's room, too late of course, and comm Pierce to let him know something happened.

Figrin you have pretty much free reign to chase, help wounded, follow James, or do a handstand in the hallway. Or, dance a jig. OR, cry many salty tears. :p Or even salt free ones. ;)

I hope that clears things up. If not, those who have questions should know they can always PM my LD account. I can't clear things up if people don't let me know they're having trouble figuring out what they're supposed to be doing.

And Figgy, thanks mucho for the post. :)

Figrin D'an
May 25th, 2004, 07:35:24 PM
okay, so things will look like this:

- James and Fig arrive at scene of explosion, Natia and AB arrive about the same time.

- Razielle takes off, Natia and AB pursue.

- James takes off to Jax's room (Fig may or may not go with her)

- Silus and Han are spotted, and thinking that Han is Jax, there is pursuit of those two (who will be doing this? James and Fig?)

- LD makes her clean getaway with Jax, free of pursuers.

- Eventually, the Jedi figure out that Silus doesn't have Jax, and everything is pieced together.

- Misc postmortum, set up for next RP and such.

Is that basically the plan? Anything I got wrong?

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 26th, 2004, 10:15:54 AM
Sorry, I've completely forgotten about that thread. I'l go post to it right away.

James Prent
May 27th, 2004, 07:58:48 PM
Looks right, Fig. As to who does the pursuing, James will be in Jax's room on the wrong side when Silus shows up to pick up Raizelle.

She will comm Figrin who can stay with AB and Natia, and he'll see the boy with Silus, and start the pursuit. ?

Sound okay?

And then James will contact Pierce.