PDA

View Full Version : Business Talk? (Sollak)

Vhiran Crescent
May 23rd, 2004, 10:03:16 AM
Vhiran looked at his battle worn face in the mirror for the first time in months. He could hardly bare to look at himself. A hutt's prison was not the most memorable place to be. Wiping the water off of his face with a sigh, he stepped out of the Renegade Angel's small washroom and back onto the main deck. It was nice to be back to her. He missed the feel of her controls and the sturdyness of her deck. But it would all be returning to normal now; it was just a short little set back.
Vhiran took a seat in one of the chairs in the main hall and slouched deeply, relaxing for the first time in months. He had bandages on his right arm, right leg, and around his ribcage - he had had a close call with a certain friendly rancor.

"Ahhhh..." Vhiran sighed as he propped his feet up on the table; nothing felt better. He started to drift off to sleep.

imported_Darriann Sollak
May 23rd, 2004, 11:50:13 AM
Sollak walked into the room. It had been a while since he saw Vhiran last. Losing contact with him though was quite ordinary. Being freelancers and such. After grabbing a two drinks from the small bar he took a seat across Vhiran and shoved the table slightly.

"Wake up! You had all the time in the galaxy to sleep while you were in that cage." Darriann said laughing, "You said you had something you wanted to talk to me about."

Ace McCloud
May 23rd, 2004, 02:08:31 PM
Vhiran jolted awake, he was a very light sleeper now. He cringed as he sat up in his chair.

"Meh," he grumbled. "Well. Right before I was captured, I got a tip from some guy about a big business offer - something about The Meat KIng - I dunno. The guys name was Carl. He said that we would really be interested, its some real downlow work with good pay. I don't know exactly what it is, I think he said something about smuggling - which of course is our niche." There really wasn't alot of information. "Yea, I know. Not much but whatever. I think I need to contact Carl and let him know I'm back."

EDIT: Yea, this is Vhiran. Whatever.

imported_Darriann Sollak
May 26th, 2004, 07:20:16 PM
"Well get to it. Any jobs good right now." Darriann said, "Credits are a bit slim."

Darriann got up to throw out his glass. He wanted to check somethings before they left to wherever they were going. Mainly to see if he could fix the droids.

"Well I'm gonna fix up the rust buckets you call workers. Tell me when you're finished."

Vhiran Crescent
May 28th, 2004, 02:20:28 PM
Vhiran nodded. He stood up with a groan and headed over to the comm station across the room. His movements were slow and soar. He moved like an old man with a grunt on each step.

He leaned heavily on the comm table and entered Carl's holo number and pressed call. He waited as it rang.

Carl Simons
May 28th, 2004, 04:30:30 PM
Carl had been sitting in his office above a plush restaurant when his beeper sounded off. The restaurant was owned and operated by Lemmens 'The Meat King' but Carl being The Meat Kings 'left' hand was in charge of the five or so restaurants the Lemmens empire owned around Coruscant, one of them, their five star restaurant was where Carl had his office and above that, a rather large apartment.

Taking the newly lit smoke from his mouth and blowing the smoke into the dimly lit office he picked up the comm and placed it to his ear.

' What?

Vhiran Crescent
May 28th, 2004, 11:02:50 PM
Vhiran recognized the voice over the comm.

"Carl Simons. Vhiran Crescent; Sollak Smuggling. You called me up a few months ago with a job offer. Do you remember?"

Carl Simons
May 29th, 2004, 04:14:23 AM
'I did?' Carl said frowning ' Alots happned in a few months son, your gonn'a have to wet my taist buds...'

Vhiran Crescent
May 29th, 2004, 12:16:38 PM
Vhiran figured this would have happened. Not everyone had a memory like he did. He was patient.

"About two months ago you gave me a call about a job regarding The Meat King. My name is Vhiran Crescent and I work with my partner Darriann Sollak - you may have heard of us. We run smuggling missions and other dirty mercenary jobs. We have a YT-2000 named Renegade Angel. You mentioned something about transporting goods but didn't go into detail. You asked me to call you later if I was interested."

Carl Simons
May 30th, 2004, 04:03:20 AM
' Oh, of course...' He put on a quick fake smile before letting it drop just as quickly ' The two dipdrens that want a job correct?'

Vhiran Crescent
May 30th, 2004, 12:36:55 PM
Vhiran nodded to himself. "Correct."

Carl Simons
May 31st, 2004, 09:43:00 AM
' Comm communications frell me off, can you get to Coruscant in the next few hours?' Rather than a request it was a sort of altermatum, get her or frell off. ' I'd much rather meet you at the '13' Bar in my office'

Vhiran Crescent
Jun 1st, 2004, 11:04:32 AM
Vhiran nodded. He didn't mind meeting him on his terms. They were near Coruscant anyhow.

"Yea. Give me three hours." Vhiran clicked off the comm. "Sollak!" He shouted through the ship, "we gotta get to Coruscant."