PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Malcolm Trippen
May 23rd, 2004, 02:54:09 AM
Hi. I'd like to join the NR...preferably as a Starflighter pilot. I've been RPing pilots for a while, and its always been fun.

I'm a fan of most Starfighter classes, but mostly of X- and A-Wings. I'm also the guy that designed the U-Wing LAS (Land, Air and Space) Fighter, so piloting one of those might be quite cool...if the NR needs them, of course.

So...who do I need to talk to?

imported_Darriann Sollak
May 26th, 2004, 07:09:20 PM
You'll need to talk to Admiral Lion El' Jonson to join the New Republic Navy's Starfighter ranks.

Redic Scott
May 26th, 2004, 10:06:53 PM
Sure you can join. I'm sure Lion will put you through a sim and then give a rank after seeing your work. We don't have U-wings so you can pick from XJs, X-wings, B-wings, A-wings, or E-wings. We might be getting a squad of C-wings together, if you want to go into them, that would be fine too. you will be under my command.

Lion El' Jonson
May 27th, 2004, 08:39:23 PM
Yes, pretty much everything is as Redic said. I'll put you through a simulator evaluation in the starfighter of your choice. Right now, Wing Command Taichi "Tie" Yamagi and Redic Scott are the guys to talk to about starfighter squadrons.

Tai runs our elite B-Wing squadron, the Black Dragons, but if you want a different unit, just name the fighter type and I'll put together a squadron for you to be in. Eventually, after one or two battles, you'll take command of that squadron.

Welcome to the NR, Lieutenant Trippen. :D

Malcolm Trippen
May 28th, 2004, 12:18:31 AM
Yay!

Fighter-wise, I am head-over-heels in love with A-Wings. If you need an A-Wing pilot, I'm your man.

Oh, yeah. Under NR regulations...will I have to shave my beard off? *covers his beard protectively* :uhoh

Redic Scott
May 30th, 2004, 01:46:09 PM
lol, don't know about the beard, but we have an elite A2 fighter squad. You can join them. They fly with Admiral Reshmar, I'm sure he'll take you in.