PDA

View Full Version : A tit, a tat..A drink, just a chat...(open)

Selinica Miriya
May 21st, 2004, 01:20:09 PM
"Bloody little....f....."

Steamed, as usually was the case with her lately (she had her reasons..Which, by the way, were very good and legitimate), Miriya stalked into Poseidon's Gate, looking for a drink, and perhaps a familiar face or two. The Sith Huntress strode over to the bar, and flopped down onto one of the stools there, and ordered what would be no big surprise, a Corellian Whiskey.

She hoped to perhaps connect with Hera or Remkah, because she knew the two were around these parts, but anyone who wouldn't get frighted and vanish at her bloodlusting hunter-talk would do.

I suppose...Talking with Stalis would be excellent, because then I could kill two birds with one stone by removing his lusty head from his disgusting body....

A dark grin slipped on her clear and beautiful face. The thought of eventually killing that man brought her a little calm.

DarthHERA
May 23rd, 2004, 01:15:12 AM
"Your thoughts betray you" Hera said succinctly as she sat down, "Contemplating carnage are you?"

Selinica Miriya
May 24th, 2004, 12:05:07 AM
A cold glass slid her way. One Corellian Whiskey, as ordered. The golden haired huntress took a slow, lingering sip as Hera sat down, then smirked at what she said.

"Ya know... That should come as no surprise that I would be contemplating such a thing. You know that."

Miriya took half a mouthful of whiskey into her mouth, and hmmmmed.

"The first head I set my blade to, and I still haven't caught the slime. It's been fourteen years, Hera, and not one drop of his stinking deceptive blood has touched even the steam of my sword... Much less my 'saber."

She gripped the glass tightly, very tightly, and it squeaked. Her voice had the hint of a predatory growl on it.

"For a hunter, that's frustrating. "

DarthHERA
May 29th, 2004, 02:58:28 AM
Hera watched Miriya shrewdly as she replied.

"For a hunter, that is a failure"

Selinica Miriya
May 30th, 2004, 10:53:55 PM
Miriya stared at Hera out the corner of her eyes. Those glassy globes of hers narrowed, and a dark looked crossed her face, and she growled - Deep and Predator-like.

"Be glad that I have no qualms with you, and that my blades are in sore need of sharpening."

The huntress downed a huge gulp of whiskey, and hung her head a moment.

"Sorry..."

She finished the glass. "Another, please."

Miriya took a deep breath. "I have not failed. The hunt is still in progress, and has not come anywhere near close to being ended. It will end soon..I can feel it. There will be death, his...and others."

At that, she smiled.

DarthHERA
Jun 6th, 2004, 02:53:34 PM
"Then find this man and kill him. While he lives, he still casts his shadow on your mind and soul. He still holds power over you"

Hera paused a moment until Miriya turned from her glass to look at her.

"And if you threaten me ever again, no apology will stop me from cutting you in half and leaving your body for the dogs to fight over"

Selinica Miriya
Jun 6th, 2004, 11:31:39 PM
"Oh yes. That letch's head is as good as mine."

The huntress Miriya smirked, and placed the whiskey glass on the countertop, turning her head slightly to Hera, a dark look in her eyes. This was friendly for her.

"I would expect no less from you, Hera. You should be surprised I even apologized in that instance. So..."

Taking up the glass again, she drinks from it with almost the likeness of a smoker taking a drag.

"...how have you been?"

DarthHERA
Jun 7th, 2004, 02:26:09 PM
She shrugged.

How had she been? In truth, Hera had had a couple of very rough months.

First she had been lured, then ambushed, by the mystic Jedi Master Akrabbim and the insufferable Sanis Prent. Bound and taken into custody.

Then she had been captured in the act of stealing weapons data from a secret Imperial Installation by Jarek T'chort and his rotwieller General, Tear. Again, bound and taken into custody.

Both had been humiliating experiences, and the worst of it was that Hera had nothing but that humiliation to show for her pains. Damn them all. Interfering s.o.b's.

It was no wonder Miriya found Hera in a sour mood. Or more sour than usual.

The fact that Hera was still alive and free at ShadowFaene barely registered with the Faene Mistress. No loss was easy to shake, and two in such quick succession of each other had left her with a lingering outrage.

Not that these acts would go unanswered. Hera would taste her own revenge against Prent. An ambush of his own - and his jedi girlfriend - as part of an even bigger plot by the Cizerack Vigo Reeourra was about to bring her much satisfaction.

And there would be other satisfactions to be had against Akrabbim, T'chort, Tear. She would see to it.

Reigning in her thoughts, Hera focused back on Miriya.

"Fine" she said shortly, "Ive been just fine"

Selinica Miriya
Jun 8th, 2004, 11:27:11 AM
Yeah, right. None of us girls have ever been 'fine' and you know it.

But she kept her thoughts to herself this time. Some things are best left unbrodcasted.

"That's good to hear. I hope you get your taste of blood for that."

Miriya smiled, running her finger around the rim of the whiskey glass. "Haven't you ever wondered why all I ever drink is this Corellian Whiskey?" This was some question, but mostly thinking out loud.

DarthHERA
Jun 11th, 2004, 01:05:11 AM
Hera couldn't really say that she had, and the comment puzzled her.

"Should I?"

Selinica Miriya
Jun 11th, 2004, 01:28:22 AM
"I don't know...should you?"

She smirked and took another slow sip. "Sometimes I forget why I do myself, and drink it just because it's so easy to say 'one Corellian Whiskey...' " Miriya laughed... "...please? You know, there's actually a reason or two why I don't drink anything else, well, almost anything else. But you don't have to fry your brains about it if you don't want to. Don't recall ever getting loaded off of it, either."

Miriya was starting to sound nostalgic. "Ahh. Dammit. I hate when I get wistful. "

DarthHERA
Jun 12th, 2004, 01:54:34 AM
Looking askance at Miriya, Hera wondered if she'd missed something.

"Im a rum gal myself, and rarely deviate from it. Though, I have to say, my apprentice Dan has introduced my to some rather refined tequila.." Now Hera sounded wistful.

"But back to the topic at hand...I fear I am forgetting something important....?"

Selinica Miriya
Jun 12th, 2004, 02:26:40 AM
I'm staring into my glass, here...like there's something there.

"Huh? Topic at hand..."

She thinks for a moment, then shrugs.."Which one?"

DarthHERA
Jun 12th, 2004, 02:31:02 AM
"The whiskey whys and wherefores"

She tapped Miriya's glass so that the amber liquid rocked against its glass confine.

"The story of the whiskey"

Selinica Miriya
Jun 24th, 2004, 11:51:06 AM
"Oh...that.."

Miriya took a gulp, finishing off the glass, and instantly asking for another. She'd yet to get drunk off the stuff after so many years, and her tolerance was high.

"I first drank it back on Corellia of all places, about eighteen years ago... I was sixteen at the time, and a few years away from everything that caused my life as it is now. The man i'm hunting, Stalis...Or Thalius...Or the Black Dragon..However you wanna call him...was my master. So I was on Corellia, sharpening my skills. A small mission of sorts, hunting. I was in the bar examining my quarry, getting to know my prey before the kill."

She sighed. "I took a liking to the stuff. I honestly don't know why. It was close to that time I met Athena, I think. And we'd get together regularily, go for whiskey, and on the odd occasion hunt up some do-gooders. But the big reason it sticks with me is after my husband was killed. By my master. He was my master's son."

Her next glass of whiskey came her way, and she picked it up, taking a small sip, and clearing her throat. "It was the same drink I drank when I met Einias, and it was his favorite too. I suppose a lot of reason I drink this..." She said, lifting the glass, and stirring the ice about.."...is purely sentimental." Miriya smirked.

"Pretty strange for a cold killer, hmm?"