PDA

View Full Version : Sent to her room.

Shanaria Fabool
May 20th, 2004, 01:01:22 PM
Shanaria had just gotten her self cleaned up after talking to the council about what happend to Leten, She knows, looking back at what she did was wrong, but she felf it had to be done that way. The council had the right to know when a student give up his life.

Shanaria was sitting on her bed in her bra and panties, with a med kit, tending to her injured leg. Dasquian sent her here, though if He wishes to talk to her He should hurry. Because she will not be here for long.

Dasquian Belargic
May 20th, 2004, 01:06:36 PM
There was a knock on the door.

“Shanaria, may I come in?”

Shanaria Fabool
May 20th, 2004, 01:12:49 PM
Shanaria looks up at the door. She's not bashfull so she doesn't have a problem with her master seeing her like this.

"Sure, You can come in." She calls back to the door.

Dasquian Belargic
May 20th, 2004, 01:20:42 PM
The door slide aside and Dasquian stepped inside- instantly freezing. His eyesight dipped to the ground, as he turned away, looking at the now closed doorway instead of at his apprentice, if only to hide his flushed cheeks.

“Do you know why I am here?”

Shanaria Fabool
May 20th, 2004, 01:26:45 PM
Shanaria can't help but smiles and laugh at Dasquian's reaction to seeing her dressed like she is.

"I'm guessing it's because of me barging in on the council meeting. Would I be correct in guessing that?"

Shanaria finishes bandaging her leg, then gets on a cleen blue bodysuit, putting her belt on, and attaching her lightsaber and dagger to her belt.

"Okay I have my clothes back on, you can stop blushing now." shanaria says with a slight laugh in her voice.

Dasquian Belargic
May 20th, 2004, 01:39:18 PM
Dasquian breathed a silent sigh of relief and turned around, smiling more comfortably.

“Yes. Do you understand why I disapprove of this?”

Shanaria Fabool
May 20th, 2004, 01:49:38 PM
"Not really. But I did what I felt I had to do. The longer I wait, the less of a chance Leten has to live, if that was him that lived the fall. Though if anybody can live the fall it would be that boy. He is a tough kid. I know I broke the rules, and I'm guessing I'll be punnished for what I did. Though I hope you will let me look for leten before and punishment."

Dasquian Belargic
May 27th, 2004, 11:25:59 AM
“It won’t be your job to look for Leten, Shanaria. Although I am sure you would be quite capable of locating him, your own attachment to the boy could cloud your judgment in the search and lead to irrational choices,” he explained. “I only want you to understand that even in dire situations, the rules of the Order must be adhered too.”

Shanaria Fabool
May 27th, 2004, 11:48:02 AM
"But Master! I Have to look For him! I at least know where he fell! And... And.. He saved me! I can't Stay here and do nothing to help him! At least not in a good state of mind! I'll take what ever punishment is required for my actions, But it would not be fair to Leten to let him sufferr down there longer then needed! He could be dying down there! Or even dead! I have to know what happend to him! Please Let me go on the search!"

Dasquian Belargic
May 29th, 2004, 09:54:20 AM
“No, Shanaria. You may inform the search party of where Leten is, but you do not have my permission to join them.”

It was somewhat harsh of Dasquian to deny Shanaria as such, but he felt it necessary.

Shanaria Fabool
May 31st, 2004, 12:01:50 PM
Shanaria doesn't care any more. She knows she is in trouble, but to her there is nothing more important to her than looking for her friend. Shanaria stands up and walks over to the door , opening it.

"How Do you intend to stop me from looking for him without your permision. Last I checked The GJO didn't beleave in locking Members in their room."

Dasquian Belargic
May 31st, 2004, 12:10:42 PM
Dasquian pauses a long while before replying to this. “You must overcome your recklessness, Shanaria. You jeopardize your dedication to the Jedi ways with such haste- following your heart instead of you mind, a dangerous and bold path to take; one contrary to the Jedi path. If you wish to leave, then do so, but you do so in defiance and disrespect of my judgment, and at great risk...”

Shanaria Fabool
May 31st, 2004, 12:42:07 PM
"Sometimes Things require haste. And sometimes a person must take a Great risk in order to help somebody. I don't meen to disrespect you Master, but to me I am loyal to my friends above everything else. And to me, My life and safty meens nothing comparied to that of my friends.

There are many Great Jedi that this galaxy has seen that were considered Reckless. And over time it was proven that Love is The Jedi's bigest ally. But how can we use Our love for life, Our love for friends and family, if we do not let Our heart guide us when our Mind refuses to except the facts?

Too much time gets wasted with thinking and talking here at The GJO, when we should be out there helping people! Or has that been taken out of our job discription? Pepole will be getting killed and kinnaped weather we are in here talking about it or not! The more the Jedi ponder these problems and discuss them, the fewer of them we can help!"

Shanaria goes to head out the door, but pauses in the doorway, to hear if Dasquian has and last things to say to her before she leaves.

Dasquian Belargic
May 31st, 2004, 12:55:42 PM
“And even more will fall if we run, bull-headed, into every fight we are presented with. You cannot hope to solve a solution if you approach it with your heart, because you will then view every variable from a biased point of view. I understand you worry, but you must accept the facts at hand. You are in no state to be dealing with a task of such importance. Your emotion clouds your judgment. You are an apprentice still, Shanaria, and one of many – it is not your duty to run to every siren call that you hear, more so to understand and accept that you cannot always be the hero.”

In spite of his words, he suspected Shanaria would still leave. Though he felt disciplining her would be a wise course of action, he hoped that if she did leave that her own actions and their consequences would serve to bring to light the error of her ways. He sighed and added finally: “Your presence is not necessity- a Knight has no doubt already been dispatched to deal with the situation.”

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 7th, 2004, 10:51:17 AM
Shanaria looks at Dasquian for a breaf moment.

"I would like to clear one thing up before I go. I'm not trying to be a hero. I'm trying to be a loyal friend, And a friend doesn't leave a friend down there in a place like that to die."

Shanaria then goes and walks out of her room, and starts down the hall to the exit.