PDA

View Full Version : Bar (ooc: anyone welcome)

Jake Snake
May 20th, 2004, 07:27:55 AM
Jake walked in wearing a long black trench coat. His hair was wet and the coat was spotted with water. His face showed no expression when he sat down at the bar. Ordering a cold water, he started to drink at it and look around the bar.

Kyle Raiden
May 20th, 2004, 09:10:39 AM
"Fancy meeting you here," Kyle said from the seat next to him. He took a long drink from his glass of foaming green liquid. It tingled as it flowed down his throat. Setting the glass down on the bar, he sighed...not a happy sigh, nor a frustrated one. A sort of neutral sigh...the sort of sigh that you sigh when you've got nothing better to do.

He turned to look at Jake. "I guess it's been raining."

Jake Snake
May 20th, 2004, 12:18:33 PM
Jake shruged, "Yeah, it's been raining hard. What have you been doing?

Kyle Raiden
May 20th, 2004, 12:35:32 PM
Kyle pointed to the three empty glasses on the bar in front of him, the remnants of green foam trickling down their insides, and collecting at the bottom. "Drinking," he replied, simply.

Jake Snake
May 22nd, 2004, 04:19:36 PM
Jake nodded and kept drinking his water. "I'm not fond of alcohol, never was. So, what have you been upto lately?"

Kyle Raiden
May 22nd, 2004, 05:53:40 PM
"Drinking," Kyle repeated, pouring more of the foamy green liquid down his throat. "And working." He set the empty glass down on the table. "Although not at the same time."

He sighed. "I suppose you've heard about what the Sovereignty did."

Travis North
May 22nd, 2004, 07:26:43 PM
A claoked figure strode into the pub, the figure in question, Sov' Cmdr. Travis North. His claok was drenched and his boots squeeked as he walked up to the bar. He took a stool a few seats down from the two gentlemen. They were talking but he didn't pay close attention, not until they started talking about the Sovereignty. That got Travis' attention, he listened closely.

The bartender arrived and inquired to what Travis would be having. Travis a bit startled looked up and thought quickly of the drink he wanted before he came in.

"Umm.... Corellian Ale if you have any."

The bartender nodded yes and went off to grab the drink. Travis turned his attention back to the gentlemen talking.

Jake Snake
May 24th, 2004, 07:45:30 AM
Jake looked at Kyle and from the corner of eye noticed the new figure come in. "Are you referring to the attack on Virmeude and Xegobah? I heard about those."

Jake said this and sipped his drink. He had the feeling war would break out soon, ever since the Federacy desided to make a stand at those places.

Kyp Jargon
Jun 3rd, 2004, 04:21:22 AM
Kyp walked in wearing a cloak. He walked up to the bar and next to the two chatting gentlemen.

"The next couple are on me," he said, putting a hundred credit chip on the bar, "I am looking for information concerning a race of people, the Chiss. Can either of you help me?"

Kyle Raiden
Jun 3rd, 2004, 05:28:57 AM
"Actually," Kyle replied to Jake, "I was talking about at Bestine. Pummelling the Rebels, or the New Republic, or whatever it is they've decided to call themselves." He shrugged. "If you ask me, now's the time to..."

He stopped, as the cloaked man walked over. He poured the last of his drink down his throat, and slid the credits across the table, ordering the same drinks that he an Jake had just had. ""That would depend," Kyle replied, turning to face the cloaked man, "On who's asking."

Kyp Jargon
Jun 3rd, 2004, 09:55:04 PM
Kyp pulled back the hood of his cloak, revealing his Chiss features.

"Names are not important," he said, waving his hand inf ront of him, "I need a way to the Yshauvhu system."

Travis North
Jun 4th, 2004, 02:53:21 PM
A Chiss. Now that was a person you didn't see everyday, a year even. The Chiss we're very secretive, this was the first time he had even had contact with them. He wondered why a Chiss would be asking about his own race. They were pretty strict on who left their regions. If he remembered correctly the only Chiss that actually got to leave were the ones which held power or none at all, exiles.

The bartender returned with Travis' drink and sat it infront of him. He sipped at it looking over the Chiss, thinking.

Kyp Jargon
Jun 5th, 2004, 05:50:40 AM
Kyp could feel somebody's eyes on him as he waited for the information that he sought.

He looked along the bar and saw somebody watching him. He gestured slightly, making the man's drink fall over.

Jake Snake
Jun 5th, 2004, 11:46:44 AM
Jake watched curiously and turned to Kyle, "I have heard about Bestine. The New Republic gave the SOV a little bit of a bloody nose before they went out. I think the SOV will have their hands full with the NR, considering they went up against smaller forces, with less advanced ships, and still had a hard time."

Jake smiled slightly, "This could be a good time..." He trailed off as he saw the chiss and wondered what he was doing here. As the chiss waved his hand, Jake looked in amuzment as the drink in the other man;s hands spilled over. It was pretty obvious this chiss had some force training.

Jake turned to him, "Not many people know about the chiss, perhaps a library will help you out. The chiss don't like to be talked about, they keep mostly to themselves. However, in recent events that has somewhay changed."

Kyp Jargon
Jun 5th, 2004, 08:00:21 PM
"Thank you for your help," said Kyp as he left the bar.

Travis North
Jun 8th, 2004, 04:31:07 PM
Travis grumbled wiping the ale off his cloak. He noted as his drink slipped the Chiss waved his hand. A force user. He thought as he continued wiping the mess. Travis was angered at the loss of the drink. He was about to get up and knock the blue skinned menace in the face for what he had done, but he had left the bar.

"Get out of here wretched filth." Travis said under his breathe. He slammed his hand on the bar, "I'll have another ale."