PDA

View Full Version : Shore leave! (Eris)

Zeke
May 19th, 2004, 11:25:50 AM
Zeke stretches as he steps out of the cargo bay and into the landing dock. Fresh air! Oh, but it feels so good. The rest of the crew is trickling out behind him, with Jhony and May at the back of the group.

"Okay, you guys. You have eight hours. Make the most of 'em!"

Jhony's announcement sends a hail of cheers and scatters the crew in all directions. Zeke rolls his shoulders and looks to Eris.

"So then...what first?"

Eris Alexiel
May 19th, 2004, 05:11:21 PM
She stretched a bit and yawned, felt nice to be outside again. It had been ages since they had last set down. She sneezed softly at the smells, her wolfen senses getting the better of her before she answered.

"No idea, I usually wander when I get to a new planet but I'm not alone anymore...."

Zeke
May 21st, 2004, 07:18:40 PM
"Well, surely you do something when you get to a new place. Like see what there is to do that's fun, or where you could try some new food, or something."

Zeke folds his arms behind his head and thinks.

"I always check on food, since I'm generally hungry, then wander around and eat."

Eris Alexiel
May 24th, 2004, 05:19:12 PM
"Usually I just wander around in wolven form, see what there is, easily get some free food for looking like a lost dog...but really until I met you, there wasn't any real direction in my life...."

Zeke
May 24th, 2004, 07:17:08 PM
Zeke sighs.

"Jeez, you never have any fun on shore leave," he says candidly. "Let's change that. First, we get junk food."

He takes her hand and leads her into the spaceport, which is bursting with activity and food shops.

"First, we need something sweet. Like a cinnamon bun."

Eris Alexiel
May 24th, 2004, 09:25:29 PM
Eris shrugs a little as she's lead.

"Just what mom reccomended, never really thought about it but I suppose it is boring..."

Eris sighed softly, had she been boring all this time?

Zeke
May 27th, 2004, 02:45:16 PM
"Meh. Everyone does their own thing."

He finds the right place and buys two sweet cinnamon buns, giving one to Eris in a little box along with a plastic fork.

"It's gooey, so use that if you don't want your hands to get sticky."

Eris Alexiel
May 27th, 2004, 08:40:02 PM
"I have to pick things up with my mouth in wolven form so I can handle a little gooiness..."

She says before giggling softly and eating a bit, hmm quite good stuff, she thought.

Zeke
May 29th, 2004, 07:41:12 PM
Zeke prods his with the fork, getting a chunk off to eat it.

"I don't like for my hands to be sticky. It's bothersome for me," he replies. "Just a little thing, I guess. Anyways, now that we've gotten some food that isn't galley-made, we need to do something that can't be done aboard a ship."

Eris Alexiel
May 30th, 2004, 01:54:20 PM
Eris is currently chewing so she raises an eyebrow to the last part, jokingly and making a tiny giggle, darn her brothers for getting the take everything the dirty way thoughts in her head.

Zeke
Jun 1st, 2004, 08:23:23 PM
Zeke plainly understands her giggle. May does it too.

"I mean like see a movie, or go to a restaurant, or an amusement park, or something like that."

Eris Alexiel
Jun 1st, 2004, 10:37:18 PM
"I know, just that my thoughts wandered...what sounds fun to you?"

She bites her lip lightly to stop the nervous giggle.

Zeke
Jun 7th, 2004, 07:10:48 PM
"Movie?" Zeke suggests questioningly. There's no other place to go around here really, he did his homework on the place before they landed and apart from the spaceport's mall and the movie theater a few blocks away, there really isn't that much to do.

Eris Alexiel
Jun 9th, 2004, 02:29:11 PM
"I guess the original plan will do nicely...."

She leans in to give him a quick kiss before smiling.

"You had some food on your face..."

Zeke
Jun 11th, 2004, 04:23:56 PM
"I did?" he asks, wiping his face just in case. "Well...okay." He finishes up his food and dumps its little box into a garbage bin, taking her hand and leading her up the street as they exit the spaceport. "See the big sign up there?" he says, pointing up the street. "That's it."

Eris Alexiel
Jun 12th, 2004, 02:47:53 PM
She follows without a fuss, afterall she liked being around Zeke. She peers far down the street to where he had pointed.

"Ah, looks neat...."

Zeke
Jun 13th, 2004, 10:31:12 AM
It looks like any other theater to Zeke, but then, he has a tendency to take things at face value anyways. He pulls her close to him and gives her a kiss.

"Whaddaya wanna see?"

Eris Alexiel
Jun 14th, 2004, 10:51:13 PM
Eris blushes softly as she always had when he did first.

"No idea, was your idea..."

Zeke
Jun 19th, 2004, 10:16:47 AM
The couple arrive at the ticket booth, looking over the backs of everyone's heads at the movies playing. There's an animated comedy that Zeke would watch if he was alone, then there's the "chick flick" that May had recommended to him, and of course, a whole host of action and extraneous comedy movies.

"Yeah, well...I don't want to take you to one you'll hate."

Eris Alexiel
Jun 20th, 2004, 01:52:07 AM
"Anything but a chick flick, can't stand those...."

She smiled softly at him before resting her head on his shoulder while she looked at the titles so more. She didn't really mind with the exception of a chick flick what it was, as long as it was interesting and that she could be with him, afterall anything with him was somehow better.